news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 10-30-2009, 10:20 PM   #1
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45
Default Pcp-symphony of the mic.....the countdown to extinction is over!!!!!!

HERE IT IS YALL!!!!!!
PROPS N RESPECT TO EVERYONE THAT CAME THRU N CONTRIBUTED TO SUCH A GREAT PIECE OF WORK. YALL KNOW WHO YALL ARE!!!! SHOW SOME MUTHAFUCKIN LOVE. WE TOOK AS MUCH TIME AS POSSIBLE TO MAKE SURE THIS WAS NUTHIN LESS THAN AMAZING!!!! SUPPORT THE GODZ....PEACE!!!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KZ5P1E1O

MAD RESPECT TO SEAN FOR THE ARTWORK....PEACE MY NIGGA!

TRACKLISTING:

SYMPHONY OF THE MIC

1,STREET KUNDOE-prod by MOD

2,WE ASSASINS-prod. by M.O.D.feat MAXIMUS DeMANTIS

3,THE PUNCH OUT-prod by MOD-feat STEEL HEAD

4,MOVE SUMTHING-prod by TY BLACK

5,ROLLING UP ON THE SUN-prod by ERN DAWGY

6,COMO ME GUSTARIA-prod by TY BLACK- feat MAXIMUS DeMANTIS

7,COLD WORLD PT 2-prod by TY BLACK-feat ERN DAWGY

8,FILTHY FAM-feat- SLURCH YUNG

9,NO COAST-prod by-COMPLEX REALMZ

10,LIT-LOST IN TRANSLATION-prod by-MOD
11,DEADICATION pt2-prod by BOONIE MAYFIELD
12,CANNIBAL GODZ PT2-prod by 7th-feat ICABOD CHANG
13,BODY COUNT-prod by MOD- feat- SLURCH YUNG
encore= HOT SAUCE-prod by 7th
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/THEREALPCP.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SKAMPOEPCP
WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/MAONTOYA
WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/THEREALPCP

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs

Last edited by JIGSAW45; 10-30-2009 at 10:39 PM.
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 10:26 PM   #2
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Album release party later on tonite my niggaz!!!! Hennessy n coronas on me..... Hahahaha!!!!!

Old 10-30-2009, 10:50 PM   #3
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

HAHAHA WERD^

THIS IS THE RAR FILE ON ZSHARE
http://www.zshare.net/download/677323605e0ed715/

this album was created with all ma niggaz in mind, peace to all ya'll real pcp soldiers WERD, PEACE TO ALL YA NIGGAZ THAT WAS INSTRUMENTAL IN CRAFTIN THIS JOINT, IM RLY PROUD OF THIS HERE, SHIT IS DIRTY RAWNESS FROM MA SIDE OF TOWN SHUN PEACE

EY YO JIG!! EYO JIG!!

U KNOW WHUT THIS MEANS RAH?

DARKEST KNIGHTS
coming soon!

For the GenChat pervs

Last edited by SKAMPOE; 10-30-2009 at 10:54 PM.
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 11:08 PM   #4
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

Word the fuck up god!!!! We stay on the grind mang...no sleep,lol

Old 10-30-2009, 11:09 PM   #5
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

props to everyone involved
punchout is my favorite. the beat is sick. it suprised me and perfect for pcp
next i liked rolling up
then cold world, ern dawg ate that track
dedication gets an honorable mention
my fav track thugh punch out. the beat and lyrics fit perfectly
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 11:12 PM   #6
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

^^^^thats peace yo...thanx 4 comin thru,peace

Old 10-31-2009, 01:16 AM   #7
Demonio80

Demonio80 shaolin monk

Wow new album iz here i go 2 download, propz 2 PCP!!!
Demonio80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 06:54 AM   #8
imbrator
Veteran Member

imbrator iron monkeyimbrator iron monkeyimbrator iron monkeyimbrator iron monkeyimbrator iron monkey
Send a message via MSN to imbrator Send a message via Yahoo to imbrator

i m D/L ing

and i post it on my blog http://uhhurap.blogspot.com/search/label/PCP

peace fam

http://www.myspace.com/imperialskillzempera

http://www.soundclick.com/imperialskillzempera

UNDAGROUND MINISTAZ

imbrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 08:16 AM   #9
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

peace peace

For the GenChat pervs
Old 10-31-2009, 08:17 AM   #10
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house

Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn

Street Kundoe : dope track, the beat is fire and Skam verse is off the hook
We Assassinz : another dope track except the chorus, Jig killed on this one.
The Punch Out : I dont like the beat on this one
Move Sumthing : ? what about the Quasimoto-ish adlibs ?
Rollin Up On the Sun : Dope track both of yall came correct on this one.
Como Me Gustaria : Dope track but the chorus ruined it a lil bit
Cold World 2 : Beat is epic and Ern was on fire, Jig and Skam killed too.
Filthy Fam Shit : didnt liked this one.
No Coast : beat is dope, both of yall ripped it.
Lost in Transation : nothing special.
Dedication : beat is fire, both of yall blessed it hard.
The Cannibal Godz pt2 : Another dope track, the chemistry is perfect again between Jig and Skam, Icaborg came hard too. Really grimey.
Body Count : Skampoe ripped this one.

Nice underground album, straight, no skits, I really liked some of the tracks. 7/10
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 09:31 AM   #11
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

peace yo^ thanx for being sincere on the feed. rep added, peace to chek for the sticky

lost in translation, the thing about that is every thing i said inspanish jig says in english, sept some stuff is LOST IN TRANSLATION.

For the GenChat pervs
Old 10-31-2009, 10:01 AM   #12
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

did yall use the beat i gave u?
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 11:12 AM   #13
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

nah, we did it already tho, its gon be on the next one..

For the GenChat pervs
Old 10-31-2009, 11:15 AM   #14
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

PEACE FAM !!

Downloading now, I been waiting for this to drop, and you know this

MENES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 11:59 AM   #15
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

werd up menes, like i said b4, this album is for all ya niggaz, ma niggaz! peace

For the GenChat pervs