news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-25-2011, 07:00 AM   #1
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default what causes the mind to operate on fear?

what causes the mind to operate on fear and a person to develop phobias?

Those things come from 2 places, the self or outside the self. Past experiences that actually caused injury will create a fear of the similar thing happening.
The question is, Is it probable it will happen again? Maybe maybe not, depends on the situation.

The other is self talk. What we tell ourselves and or allow our minds and emotions to wander on.

The way to get over them is to realize that fear comes from living in the past or the future 99.9999999 percent of the time. Very few moments of our life are we actually IN danger. I have noticed that when that moment happens usually we simply react there isn't time for fear. Fear comes before and after.
Old 02-25-2011, 07:33 AM   #2
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i went to an indoor firing range for the first time monday. there were 20 people, who i didnt know, all popping shots and standing right next to me. i was trippin for the first half-hour. "what if one of them goes crazy and starts shooting people?" i had to just accept that if i really thought someone would shoot me, i need to leave. if not, then stop thinking about it and relax.

so yeah, your point rings true to me. i was living in the future.
Old 02-25-2011, 07:46 AM   #3
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how that book reading come along
Old 02-25-2011, 07:51 AM   #4
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

agrreeee
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 07:55 AM   #5
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
how that book reading come along
a lot of them i have already read. i was really looking for docs. to watch on my netflix which i had just set up. i read some of the e book that graveface posted. a few of the ones you mentioned i never heard of so i need to get up on them still.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:00 AM   #6
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

no doubt
Old 02-25-2011, 08:01 AM   #7
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

so has a lot to do with the right/left hemisphere of the brain
Old 02-26-2011, 02:30 PM   #8
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

?
Old 02-26-2011, 03:14 PM   #9
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Um...death, maybe?
Old 02-26-2011, 03:38 PM   #10
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

...ignorance.

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 04:18 PM   #11
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

i think we fear due to the oppose negative outcome it may render on a person. a prime example is when you're in your youth and you're first learning how to ride a bike so your parents put on training wheels but when it time to take off those try wheels youre somewhat hesistant because of the fact you dont have any balance when the training wheels was keeping you grounded.

fear of rejection is another example
Old 02-26-2011, 06:22 PM   #12
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

THIS DOCTOR SAYS THERE ARE ENERGY CHANNELS IN THE BRAIN (NEURONS AND SYNAPSES) THAT DEVELOP OVER TIME. THESE NUERO PATHWAYS BECOME INGRAINED MORE AND MORE AS A PERSON USES THEM. ITS A GOOD READ AND HE HAS THE HIGHEST SUCCESS RATE CURING PHOBIAS AND ADDICTIONS ETC THEN ANY OTHER PSYCHOLOGIST.

http://www.rogercallahan.com/cmd.php?af=1315560
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 06:30 PM   #13
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think "face" summed it up very simply. The mind doesn't know (ignorance) and seeks knowing, so it invents images and scenarios, which is fear. Where there is sufficient knowledge about of a thing, there is no room for fear.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 07:02 PM   #14
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

i dont know fmj i agree with what you and face said however i think its a bit of both ignorance and the "negative connotations" that can come from an outcome
Old 02-26-2011, 07:04 PM   #15
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

umm no. its definitely negative neuropathwys. you can bllast them out nd they will disappear.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote