news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > Video Subforum

Old 11-01-2009, 01:25 PM   #16
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Yea im really not that patriotic
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 02:05 PM   #17
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Is there a video posted or a link? I don't see anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 02:12 PM   #18
Blackprint

Blackprint crouching tigerBlackprint crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Youtube is down.
Blackprint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 02:24 PM   #19
۞StarPriest۞
Transcendent

۞StarPriest۞ shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
There's this: http://24ur.com/novice/crna-kronika/...o-morilca.html
۞StarPriest۞ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 02:27 PM   #20
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap View Post
yeah crazy vid, look how uninterested the people are lol. stepping over the body and shit...
what a great country.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:31 PM   #21
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

That's how we handle it in u-rope
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 02:35 PM   #22
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

bunch of savage extremists.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:36 PM   #23
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:37 PM   #24
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ۞StarPriest۞ View Post
Well that was inefficient. Dude walks into the store first, then walks out, and then caps the target who's just standing outside the whole time? I know the triggerman saw him outside when he first went in, so it can't be that he went in to look for him.

Only thing I can think of is he thought there was another target inside, and wanted to do him first, although that doesn't really make sense... you'd want to hit the door guy first and then the dude inside.

Anyway, yeah, organized crime is still a gigantic problem in Italy.
maybe he didnt want dude to see him rolling up with the guns out. looks like he went inside pulled it out then stepped out and BLOAW
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 02:39 PM   #25
۞StarPriest۞
Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
maybe he didnt want dude to see him rolling up with the guns out. looks like he went inside pulled it out then stepped out and BLOAW
Could have just walked behind him and then drawn though. He didn't need to walk all the way down the aisle in the store. Plus doing that got him camera time both inside and outside. Still a possibility though, one I hadn't considered until now.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:39 PM   #26
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

perfectly executed hit.

the guy obviously had no idea it was coming. PLus, walking in and then back out allowed him to sneak up from behind
Old 11-01-2009, 02:40 PM   #27
check two
N.I.

He was checking first to see if they had Now and Laters, but they didn't.

Quote:
Old 11-01-2009, 02:43 PM   #28
۞StarPriest۞
Transcendent

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
perfectly executed hit.

the guy obviously had no idea it was coming. PLus, walking in and then back out allowed him to sneak up from behind
Dude had no idea what was coming anyway, he never gave the gunman so much as a second glance. Had he just walked right up to him with his hand in his pocket, pulled and capped him, it would have taken less time, he would have been on one camera, there'd have been fewer witnesses (it would eliminate most of the people in the store), and he would've had his back to the outdoor camera the entire time.

'Course I realize it's kind of pathetic to be all critical of a hit on an internet forum while I sit here recovering from a hangover and eating a banana but y'know, just from my viewpoint, it could've been a little more efficient.

I like to theorize.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:56 PM   #29
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
what a great country.
get off my penis, i wasnt glorifying it. im not the type of dude that wants to impress males all around the world, fuck it i would be in shock if i was that woman...

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 03:00 PM   #30
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

shut the fuck up u piece of shit greaseball