news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2009, 07:36 AM   #1
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Shyheim Disrespectfully Speaking .. who found it in stores?

just a question
Old 11-01-2009, 07:38 AM   #2
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bought in amazon
Old 11-01-2009, 07:47 AM   #3
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they sent it? i think it got backordered or something right?
Old 11-01-2009, 07:50 AM   #4
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

right!
backorder

iF u want a copy just PM
PEACE
Old 11-01-2009, 07:50 AM   #5
Jammin
Veteran Member

i dont want mp3s
Old 11-01-2009, 07:52 AM   #6
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

I guess u want an original copy
it was a digital album to dll i think
Old 11-01-2009, 09:37 AM   #7
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
iF u want a copy just PM
PEACE
i do, its the only Shyheim album i dont have, cant find it anywhere over here, and i really dont like ordering online due to not recieving orders etc

if you could hit me with that, i'd appreciate it...

peace
Old 11-01-2009, 11:13 AM   #8
Jammin
Veteran Member

LOL why y'all bootlegging on this thread? iam just asking if someone found it in stores since you can buy the cd in stores
Old 11-01-2009, 11:44 AM   #9
fuinc2000

fuinc2000 shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
right!
backorder

iF u want a copy just PM
PEACE
PM Sent
Old 11-01-2009, 11:56 AM   #10
kingwu
I Dont Walk I Get Carried

kingwu crouching tiger

got it havent listen yet tho
Old 11-01-2009, 12:13 PM   #11
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Shyheim is still rapping huh? Last album of his i heard was Manchild and that was kinda disappointing. What other albums has he done after Manchild?
Old 11-01-2009, 01:29 PM   #12
Jammin
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingwu View Post
got it havent listen yet tho

u got the cd? where did you buy it?
Old 11-01-2009, 02:25 PM   #13
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

i heard this wasnt a real album? or is it?
Old 11-01-2009, 06:54 PM   #14
kingwu
I Dont Walk I Get Carried

kingwu crouching tiger

dont hav cd downloaded it
Old 11-01-2009, 07:03 PM   #15
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

isnt not a cd
its a digital album
Closed Thread