news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-05-2009, 09:31 AM   #16
Marlo Stanfield
ADEPT

Marlo Stanfield crouching tiger

yeah, palehorse isnt that bright is he
Marlo Stanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:23 AM   #17
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlo Stanfield View Post
yeah, palehorse isnt that bright is he
i learned allot from him and i respect him
Old 11-05-2009, 01:30 PM   #18
Marlo Stanfield
ADEPT

Marlo Stanfield crouching tiger

yeah well one cant drop knowledge one minute and bullshit the next, due to "personal responsibility"
Marlo Stanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 02:05 PM   #19
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

to TSA:
are you basing your opinion on assumption or have you talked to people who have fought in the war?

the few vets and active servicemen/women told me that there is no passion for a cause. mostly because there is no cause to be passionate about. they are basically fighting for their lives and their fellow soldier's lives.

spirit of a warrior? c'mon son.

mario:
if you are going to ridicule Pale for being vague, then i would suggest that you post with more clarity. your responses are empty. we all know the status quo, this conversation is on a higher plane than that.

taking responsibility for example...
if you don't like the condition of your community, then clean it up. pick up the trash. take care of the landscaping, positive action is contagious.

the same can be said for war. want to stop folks from signing up? go to the local recruiter and talk to kids going in. hand them info. offer alternatives.

taking responsibility is pretty simple to understand. why are you having problems with it?
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 02:13 PM   #20
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

On personal responsibility, shouldn't our government be held to the same expectations? I don't look at that enity and think "its so great they hold themselves accountable".

second, if no one volunteered to fight you can be sure of a draft to get 'em out there anyway. You only need to look at Vietnam for that one.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 02:14 PM   #21
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

to answer the question.

the blame falls on american society. we as a nation contributed to going to war either by supporting it, turning a blind eye to it, participating in it, media beating the war drum, the gov lying to us, companies putting profit above human life...so many factors.

that being said, at the end of the day all u can do is govern your own actions.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:15 PM   #22
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

draft?
Old 11-05-2009, 03:53 PM   #23
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
The murderer, I dont care if you go to a war zone (unjustly or not), nobody deserves to be murdered.
so if a soldier travels to a foreign country and gets killed, its not his fault? even though he willingly signed up for war? how do you figure?
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 03:56 PM   #24
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ
at the end of the day all u can do is govern your own actions.
so if a soldier gets killed in iraq, is the soldier the one to blame? it was his actions that brought him there, whether he knew the proper mathematics of tha situation or not
Old 11-05-2009, 05:45 PM   #25
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
not even pedophiles ?
nobody...not even the worst criminals, and that includes pedophiles.

peace be with you !
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 05:57 PM   #26
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
so if a soldier travels to a foreign country and gets killed, its not his fault? even though he willingly signed up for war? how do you figure?
nobody deserves to be murdered, war or not... you know that the new testement says that "anyone who hates his brother is a murderer" wars are the lie that satan has perpetuated to mankind, to keep us blinded to the truth, there will always be bad people in the world and people invading other people, But if you are coming under attack, you should do your best to flee from the persecution instead of fighting back and risk coming into sin, and if you are invaded like america has done in iraq you should turn the other cheek and just except it and leave it to almighty GOD to sort out like the bible says "don`t trust it to yourself to repay a wrong trust in the lord and he will make it right"...I know that is hard but it is the right thing to do and is better than armed risistance which only then spawns tit for tat killings in turn building hatred of one another and misery and futher divides humanity against each other...when our real battle is against satan and his army.

we are called to be better than savages.

peace be with you !

Last edited by zooruka; 11-05-2009 at 06:57 PM.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 06:00 PM   #27
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post

Now if you are coming under attack, you should do your best to flee from the persecution instead of fighting back and coming into sin, and if you are invaded like america has done in iraq you should turn the other cheek and just except it
smh

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:12 PM   #28
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
so if a soldier gets killed in iraq, is the soldier the one to blame? it was his actions that brought him there, whether he knew the proper mathematics of tha situation or not
its not that simple.
why did he sign up?
who gave him the idea?
who told him it was a good idea?
who offered incentives to sign up?
who supported the choice?
who didn't try to convince him not to sign up?

no man is an island. we are all connected.
I tell all my lil cousins to never join the armed forces and why.

Am I My Brother's Keeper?

Old 11-05-2009, 07:18 PM   #29
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

hmm ... u right ... i should probably think this over
Old 11-05-2009, 09:18 PM   #30
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i agree with james.
and im not trying to be a tuff guy, i just say it how i see it. Im actually a real peaceful man but tsa is mad disrespectful with the shit he says its like dude dunking his nutsack in my cereal or something.

i could never thinnk like zook though. thats one of the things that attracted me to islam in like the first or second surah it says something to the effect that if someone hits you you hit them back harder.

idk man eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind but at the same time this principle promotes justice and equality.

but yea man no one in this world gives a fuck about you. no one owes you shit. alot of this responsibility talk is needed because of peoples ignorance. thats why you got to learn out of love for yourself. you got to do for yourself man once you establish that then ou can take care of your fellow man. i know the military is a trap for poor people but if you dont want to be poor no more feed you mind. its your responsibilty man. you cant go thru life expecting a handout or expecting other people(government) to do shit for you. if you do you completely miss out on life.

yea idk how to explain it clearer marlo says im wrong about responsibility but he even mentions after, that he dont understand what i mean about responsibility.
you see why i call you people idiots?
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote