news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-05-2009, 10:30 PM   #31
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post

i could never thinnk like zook though. thats one of the things that attracted me to islam in like the first or second surah it says something to the effect that if someone hits you you hit them back harder. ?
This is why islam is not from GOD !!!!!!!!!

Quote:
idk man eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind but at the same time this principle promotes justice and equality.?
why does man insist on taking it upon himself to be judge,jury and executioner when none of us do what is right all of the time and are all sinners according to GOD.... I mean its like a serial killer telling an armed robber that he is a bad person...... humanity should leave justice up to GOD, and trust that he will right the wrongs one day because he is perfect justice and you know he will get it right everytime...now that doesnt mean criminals should roam free and GOD will punish them one day for there crimes ...NO, GOD has implemented justices systems for dealing with these people, that as based on his laws...but Im talking about taking it on your personal self to right wrongs that are committed to you personally...hence the islamic teaching you gave " if someone slaps you slap them harder"

Quote:
but yea man no one in this world gives a fuck about you..?
Thats not true GOD loves you !!!!!!!!

peace be with you !

Last edited by zooruka; 11-05-2009 at 10:36 PM.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:58 PM   #32
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlo Stanfield View Post
yeah well one cant drop knowledge one minute and bullshit the next, due to "personal responsibility"

shit happens
Old 11-06-2009, 12:27 AM   #33
Dopium486

Dopium486 grasshopper

off topic but I fucken hate zooruka

shut the fuck up zoo, i know your not gonna listen to me, but i feel slightly better for saying it
Dopium486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:06 AM   #34
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I understand where your coming from. but i feel thats the wrong attitude to adopt. its society that accepts this. and ultimately the individual. and when the individual supports this with his actions money etc thats why we have it ya know?

people have got to stop blaming others for the problems and take responsibility for their own lives. if no one signed up for the army there would be no wars. period. g

great Einstein quote
"The pioneers of a warless world are the youth who refuse military service"

heres a bunch more
http://www.humboldt1.com/~gralsto/einstein/quotes.html

haha

Imagine Einstein reading a Palehorse post.

It's mind blowing.

You talk circles around yourself, "warless world", "violent revolution", "babies should have machine guns".

You're a riot man.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 12:40 PM   #35
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Man TSA the only one standing up for Warriors?

This is kind of ridiculous,

Regardless of why or how they ended up there, bottom line is they went with the best intentions.

And this is just speculation but, a lot of the luxuries you enjoy right now you wouldn't have unless somebody died in a war for you.
Old 11-06-2009, 01:22 PM   #36
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopium486 View Post
off topic but I fucken hate zooruka

shut the fuck up zoo, i know your not gonna listen to me, but i feel slightly better for saying it
i was feeling like this just now and then i saw your post lol

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 03:32 PM   #37
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy The Pimp View Post
And this is just speculation but, a lot of the luxuries you enjoy right now you wouldn't have unless somebody died in a war for you.
Material luxury is not everything in life, in fact it is a great impeadement to rightousness.

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 03:33 PM   #38
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
in your opinion ...

if an american soldier / american contracted worker / american water purifier (u get the picture) ... dies in a war zone in iraq ... in your opinion, who does the blame fall on? the murderer? or the person who signed their life over to their government? please give reason for your responses
Depends on how they die. If you're talking about Iraq, not Afghanistan, and the person is hit by a round, than it is that persons fault.

IED's are a whole other story, as many times they are un-preparable.

So yea the only real way to answer, is to determine how they were killed.
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 04:26 PM   #39
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
Material luxury is not everything in life, in fact it is a great impeadement to rightousness.
Who said anything about material luxuries? I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm referring to an opportunity to exist and to lead a healthy life style in general.

A lot of people seem to forget that their existence here (America) came on a stack of corpses. If it be from the ones they considered allies or enemies. I don't know where you from, but I know here in America, Mother fuckers take a lot for granted.

People talk a lot of shit on the net but me I speak from where I come from. Not everyone here has potable water. Not everyone here has warm food on the daily. Not everyone here has an opportunity to work to help themselves like they would want to.

And if the chance came where I could fight for them, I would. I do what I can in the community now.

Have you ever fasted for more than a day? How about without water?

Try it four days coupled with vigorous exercise then come back and tell me how much you appreciate what you have. You do that and then we can sit down and have discussion about righteousness.

Last edited by WARPATH; 11-06-2009 at 04:33 PM.
WARPATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 04:32 PM   #40
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

but ironically the lack of water and food can often be traced to the same gov that says its fighting for you.

true? or am i high?
Old 11-06-2009, 04:38 PM   #41
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
but ironically the lack of water and food can often be traced to the same gov that says its fighting for you.

true? or am i high?
Your talking about tribal government. Yeah but we've been de-militarized for over a hundred years now. We don't have an army to wreck shit anymore. So no our government can't fight for us like that. But if we did I'd be on the front lines in one second.

EDIT:

Just to add on, politically they have been fighting against the US government for water and mineral rights. We have the Mni Wiconi water project now which is helping to alleviate the problem. They do what they can.

Last edited by WARPATH; 11-06-2009 at 04:41 PM.
WARPATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:06 PM   #42
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Well Im in the USA and here when someone makes the comment that you did they mean that we wouldnt be able to have all the material bullshit that we have here if it wasnt for someone "fighting for our freedom". So I was replying in that context, and I simply meant that I would gladly give up designer clothes, tvs, and things of that nature if it meant that so much life was not lost. Not that I dont apreciate the shit I have, I just recognize the trap that it all is. And I do realize that not everyone here has food and water but the vast vast majority have access to the essensial basics of life and much more. And in a spiritual sence the simpler the lifestyle the better. Less distractions.

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:15 PM   #43
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
Well Im in the USA and here when someone makes the comment that you did they mean that we wouldnt be able to have all the material bullshit that we have here if it wasnt for someone "fighting for our freedom". So I was replying in that context, and I simply meant that I would gladly give up designer clothes, tvs, and things of that nature if it meant that so much life was not lost. Not that I dont apreciate the shit I have, I just recognize the trap that it all is. And I do realize that not everyone here has food and water but the vast vast majority have access to the essensial basics of life and much more. And in a spiritual sence the simpler the lifestyle the better. Less distractions.

Alright, I'm glad we cleared that up. Didn't mean to blow up like that but had to get my point across.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:12 PM   #44
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
shit happens
Im just trying to do the best i can
and evolve
give me more to feed on

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.
PALEHORSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:29 AM   #45
Marlo Stanfield
ADEPT

Marlo Stanfield crouching tiger

fuckers

Last edited by Marlo Stanfield; 11-07-2009 at 09:32 AM.
Marlo Stanfield is offline   Reply With Quote