news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Battle Arena

Old 11-05-2009, 01:41 PM   #1
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES
Default Menes vs(pissin on). SID

Lets do this hoe, I did this shit in 24 hours, since you a bitch and pretty damn whack, I'll give you 48 hours or so, after that your work is straight up obsolete and I'd consider you a coward hahaha

Respect to PRIME SITH and 7TH for tha heat...

http://www.mediafire.com/?wymmmzyddjn

or

http://www.myspace.com/basementdwellaz [ Discipline of a Pawn ]

Peace to all the DOPE cats that reside in this place, let me know

Last edited by MENES; 11-05-2009 at 01:50 PM.
MENES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:11 AM   #2
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

HAHA dope ass trakk, flow is ON POINT & the lyrics is sharp!!! sid cant F with that
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:41 AM   #3
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

2nd half is nasty, are u takin a shot at the cannibal godz?
Old 11-06-2009, 06:43 AM   #4
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

7th beat is nasty
Old 11-06-2009, 09:11 AM   #5
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
2nd half is nasty, are u takin a shot at the cannibal godz?

haha never that lord!! i purified him then disemboweled the punk, breaking brains with mah brothas

Let us proceed with the ritual
ahhhhhhh
Proportion with the cannibal gawdz
remove husk with mandible claws
animal jaws drip darkening skies
rains blood dishearting cries
a startling demise
none the less end of the night
dispensing the rest of your life
hence removing the breath and your site
open cavity chest a tasty delight
pass the covenant utensils and ingredients
now maybe this bitch will learn to be obedient

Peace RINO, I'm intested on how hes gonna stomp my "whackness", haha

Where you at kid

Old 11-06-2009, 09:29 AM   #6
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

hahahahahahahaahaha!!!!

you already know my thoughts
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 09:41 AM   #7
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

menes i was joking, watch sid not even reply, hes such a flake.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:19 AM   #8
MENES
TIME PASSES..

haha he mad salty, the wind always finds its way in

Old 11-06-2009, 11:26 AM   #9
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

ahahaha, i just seen this thread.

What a sad faggot, i aint got audio so i cant hear your wackness.

Menes wants to make a name for his amateur ass by battling the god sidious, just like skampoe, jigsaw and gavin (stylemaster) tried, i never returned a diss to any of them ahahaah.

You amateurs cant touch me.

I got a pre recorded diss for you, www.myspace.com/onethousandblades - the tunes called Who r u?

Enjoy faggot.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:38 AM   #10
MENES
TIME PASSES..

suuuuuuuuuuuuuu you a pussy kid

Who the fuck are you haha , I do this cause i enjoy it, I aint gonna gain nothing from fucking you up, not my intention anyways.

TWO FOUSAND N ATE hahaha C'MON SUN YOU GONNA HAVE TO COME BETTER THEN THAT

let me know what you think about your decapitation sally

Old 11-06-2009, 11:41 AM   #11
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

ahaha this niggas been waiting beside his computer till i posted, man posted like 5 seconds after me ahahaah.

as i said listen to the choon Who R U?, that is all.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:57 AM   #12
MENES
TIME PASSES..

forum etiquette aside, I listened, your better off hanging yourself

if thats wat you putting down this is gonna be a worse slaughter then the other battle, your antics are boring , bring what you got or just accept an inevitable defeat

WHACK

Old 11-06-2009, 12:31 PM   #13
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

sids a silly sally
Old 11-06-2009, 01:16 PM   #14
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

c'mon Sid

if you cant just throw a track together for this then you have lost

LMAO @ thinking your not amatuer, if your such a professional then fireback and show n prove

but according to your bitchmadeness, i dont see that happening
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 01:21 PM   #15
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

hes a signed artist for pencil finn records