news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-05-2009, 06:57 PM   #16
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

^i knew they weren't exact numbers which is why atleast is there in the thread.

As for the HOW, I figured they had to have been soldiers. You can't just roll onto Ft Hood. They've got check points at every entrance, I.D. Checks, car searches, etc So taking a gun there as civilians wasn't gonna happen. Now, if you get through a checkpoint (easy for a soldier, hard for any one else) its easy to have a gun stashed. Its an army base there's guns all over. And if you're a major there's not too many who outrank you to ask questions.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:19 PM   #17
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

anyone find it a bit "odd" that he graduated from virginia tech?

tin hats, anyone?
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:41 PM   #18
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

r.i.p. to the fallen

fucked up way to go, i think theres an extremist angle to be examined here because a major showing signs of psychological defect isnt easily gonna go unnoticed

if this is some psychotic radical muslim message, ppl gotta face the facts that our ideals will never match. the hand of peace is gonna get spit on, the dream of one world unified is far fetched. a summer trip to planet mars is more likely imo.

i respect man and woman of all different faith, but ill never respect a radical
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:48 PM   #19
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
tin hats, anyone?
Maybe the US Army is using mind control techniques that made this Major go on this rampage, which in turn makes people hate muslims again, which in turn makes it easier for the US army to invade Iran with the peoples support

tin hats, anyone?lol
Old 11-05-2009, 08:17 PM   #20
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Some army guy said the shooter is not dead, but in custody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:22 PM   #21
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
I'd like to know exactly HOW it can happen? And PLEASE don't tell me it starts off with some assholes playing around with loaded M-16s.
Being a major that automatically means he has his own place. And anyone in the army can own handguns, which is what I guess he used, or so they say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
Now, if you get through a checkpoint (easy for a soldier, hard for any one else) its easy to have a gun stashed.
True. I do nothing more than flash my ID and im thru, simple as that. But now, now im sure security at the gates is gonna be nuts. Not looking foward to fucking waiting to get back in when im out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
Maybe the US Army is using mind control techniques that made this Major go on this rampage, which in turn makes people hate muslims again, which in turn makes it easier for the US army to invade Iran with the peoples support

tin hats, anyone?lol
Apparently he was about to be deployed, which he's been trying get out of for a while. Why he lost it and killed everyone is beyond me.
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 04:32 PM   #22
harm77
Veteran Member

harm77 Imbecile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
Being a major that automatically means he has his own place. And anyone in the army can own handguns, which is what I guess he used, or so they say

True. I do nothing more than flash my ID and im thru, simple as that. But now, now im sure security at the gates is gonna be nuts. Not looking foward to fucking waiting to get back in when im out.

Apparently he was about to be deployed, which he's been trying get out of for a while. Why he lost it and killed everyone is beyond me.
Peace 11Chamber, what branch of service do u serve in?? My brother served 8 yrs in the Marine Corp and my younger brother served 4 yrs in the Army.
harm77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:06 AM   #23
Nick Fury
Pink Taco Maker Inc

Nick Fury iron monkeyNick Fury iron monkeyNick Fury iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
fucked up way to go, i think theres an extremist angle to be examined here because a major showing signs of psychological defect isnt easily gonna go unnoticed

if this is some psychotic radical muslim message, ppl gotta face the facts that our ideals will never match. the hand of peace is gonna get spit on, the dream of one world unified is far fetched. a summer trip to planet mars is more likely imo.
smh
Nick Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:13 AM   #24
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Killer decapitates Va. Tech student, police say

At Least 33 Killed In Va. Tech Massacre

Fort Hood shooting suspect left few impressions in schools he attended

CIA recruiting at Virginia Tech

.... im just sayin ....
Old 11-07-2009, 02:56 PM   #25
ChristO

ChristO shaolin monk

...it's that in trying to hide the greater truth...
...and as The Father was a VA native, and how The Sun is rising...
Old 11-07-2009, 03:05 PM   #26
ChristO

ChristO shaolin monk

...and as far as any mind control mechanism, on 4.16.07 as indicated, how u.s. chose I hung [Chose I Hung, the assailent in VA Tech massacre], for their own asses...
...I got on a bus that morning, in area of Johnson, about area of Norris...
...some party from ny ny was out-of-pocket, had my bus tagged up with "mind control, believe it or not" among other sh#t, trying a' tell me how this is going down. I crossed they message out [with chapstick] and went about my business...and then about that moment, the patsy chose I hung, was triggered...ny ny got too close to the truth.
mm, you'z don't say...
Old 11-08-2009, 01:47 PM   #27
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

So some of you see an angle with mind control and VT?
Do some more homework and wear your tin pyramid hats because they have men that stare at goats.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 04:42 PM   #28
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R
So some of you see an angle with mind control and VT?
I'm saying is that I wouldnt put anything past our government
Old 11-08-2009, 10:13 PM   #29
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
I'm saying is that I wouldnt put anything past our government
and you shouldn't.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 01:45 PM   #30
Son_of_The_Sun
Wu-Tang Warrior

Son_of_The_Sun grasshopper

That shit is crazy, but look at this situation this way.
Solders who go to war, are no more than puppets, serving the REAL owners ("forget about the politicians, they are just to give you an ILLUSION that you have a freedom of choice" George Carlin) of this country sit in their chairs and wait till they get more important land and more for themselves and less for everybody else, while families are worried and crying if thier son never come back home.