news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-05-2009, 08:51 PM   #1
harm77
Veteran Member

harm77 Imbecile
Default Obama Depopulation Policy Exposed! Red Alert!!!!!!

May God help us all if this indeed true. This isn't a panel of a bunch of internet conspiracy theorist guys. JUst check out the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho-0SHFEgGo
harm77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 09:37 AM   #2
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by harm77 View Post
May God help us all if this indeed true. This isn't a panel of a bunch of internet conspiracy theorist guys. JUst check out the video.

lol! So I'm gonna die becuase I took a flu vaccine? So I guess the other 1,800 employees at the hospital where I work are walking dead too? The millions of people who chose to be vaccinated are all gonna die? GTFOH!!! Yeah, the U.S. President is gonna kill millions of his own people, and noboby would notice? GTFOH!!!! Even if Obama were this evil (which is about as likely as Joe Budden stomping out Raekwon) he is certainly not stupid enough to try something like this. He is not in charge of how flu vaccines are made anyway. It really is incredible how some people could actually believe shit like this. Kinda sad. Being scared of a flu vaccine that hasn't killed anyone = pussy. Straight up!
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 09:55 AM   #3
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:02 AM   #4
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"This isn't a panel of a bunch of internet conspiracy theorist guys"

Yes, it is.

And i didn't even look at the video.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:08 AM   #5
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by harm77 View Post

good.

hopefully he deports your ass back to whatever shithole you came from. that way you can stop leaching off this country.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:23 AM   #6
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Is this real?
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:25 AM   #7
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no. its propaganda. some right wingers are putting stuff like this out there to derail obamas health care policy.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:33 AM   #8
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

"Obama is a muslim" "Obama is the anti-christ" "Obama plans the murder of millions with vaccine" "He's not an american citizen"

What's next? Are they just going to come out and say he's a migger? How about he's an alien from outer space that was sent here eliminate us all?
Old 11-06-2009, 10:51 AM   #9
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's funny that these dudes in here that are ridiculing the video seem to think that a depopulation plan doesn't exist. Like it's a fantasy or something. Mr. Rockefeller, is depopulation a fantasy?

How about you Mr. Kissinger?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:19 AM   #10
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ppl are soo scared that there little fantasy bubble might bust theyll find excuses 4 anything to protect their dream, its like once i had a dream about having sex with monica bellucci and damn i was maaad when i WOKE UP smelling my ugly ass gf's breath
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:43 AM   #11
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

I don't know what this thread is about ( you tube blocked from work) , but I just got a flu shot the other day.

I wonder how the people without medical care feel about this conspiracy shit.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:45 AM   #12
harm77
Veteran Member

harm77 Imbecile

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
good.

hopefully he deports your ass back to whatever shithole you came from. that way you can stop leaching off this country.
Lol hey whats up homo. Still fucking your sister??
Old 11-06-2009, 11:54 AM   #13
harm77
Veteran Member

harm77 Imbecile

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
It's funny that these dudes in here that are ridiculing the video seem to think that a depopulation plan doesn't exist. Like it's a fantasy or something. Mr. Rockefeller, is depopulation a fantasy?

You have to understand that 95% percent of these losers on here are admitted drug addicts. Their also dependent on the system and feel like there's nothing wrong with it. They would do whatever the government told them to do. This information wasn't ment for most of you zombies in here. It was ment for people who don't lay on their back every time their to do so.

Its your God given right to not want to believe in everything you read or see. IM an opened minded person (sober) person who who likes to look at things on a broader level. And as far as Whitey's comment goes Im probablly more american than you are you fucking guiny piece of shit. I bet you go home to your trailer park every night from working at Denny's as a bus boy and head straight to the bathroom and jerk off to Rza picture.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:55 AM   #14
harm77
Veteran Member

harm77 Imbecile

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post

You have to understand that 95% percent of these losers on here are admitted drug addicts. Their also dependent on the system and feel like there's nothing wrong with it. They would do whatever the government told them to do. This information wasn't ment for most of you zombies in here. It was ment for people who don't lay on their back every time their told do so.

Its your God given right to not want to believe in everything you read or see. IM an opened minded person (sober) person who who likes to look at things on a broader level. And as far as Whitey's comment goes Im probablly more american than you are you fucking guiny piece of shit. I bet you go home to your trailer park every night from working at Denny's as a bus boy and head straight to the bathroom and jerk off to Rza picture.
Old 11-06-2009, 12:19 PM   #15
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

So we're losers cuz we aren't pussy ass paranoid conspiracy theorists? This theory about the vaccine is just comical. What will your excuse for this ridiculous bullshit be when nobody dies?