news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-07-2009, 05:32 PM   #46
Marlo Stanfield
ADEPT

Marlo Stanfield crouching tiger

visionz spoke the truth

holla
Marlo Stanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 05:38 PM   #47
harm77
Veteran Member

harm77 Imbecile

Even as this video is garbage no one will stay locked into a conversation about 9/11 with me who doesn't think that detonations are what really collapsed the towers. (looks over @ Whitey) One way or another feeling get in the way of facts.

Im glad Im not the only one who thinks Whitey is nothing but an idiot.
harm77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 06:08 PM   #48
InsurgenT
SLIMEY SAVAGE

InsurgenT shaolin monk

Im telling you, theres something strange about Obama. Look at this pic, plain in your sight.
Old 11-07-2009, 06:49 PM   #49
Marlo Stanfield
ADEPT

Marlo Stanfield crouching tiger

lol
Marlo Stanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 01:17 AM   #50
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my friend got his vaccine @ work last year (ordinary anti-flue one). he didn't get the flue, but he caught chickenpox, and his immunity fell hard.

imagine what could happen to a third-world citizen, whose nutrition/vitamine input /overall immunity is way worse >????????

an eyeopennr, right?.

and this vaccine scandal in Germany makes you think.

and this is not conspiracy.

the vaccine can't kill, but it can probably decrease your fertility and immune system. and that's a depopulation policy.

Last edited by SL33; 11-08-2009 at 01:52 AM.
SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 01:53 AM   #51
Nick Fury
Pink Taco Maker Inc

Nick Fury iron monkeyNick Fury iron monkeyNick Fury iron monkey

population control is nothing new
Nick Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 04:54 AM   #52
InsurgenT
SLIMEY SAVAGE

InsurgenT shaolin monk

look here
http://www.unfictional.com/joseph-mo...ccine-westwood
and here
http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm
connect the dots
Old 11-08-2009, 09:35 AM   #53
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by harm77 View Post
Even as this video is garbage no one will stay locked into a conversation about 9/11 with me who doesn't think that detonations are what really collapsed the towers. (looks over @ Whitey) One way or another feeling get in the way of facts.

doofis, Visionz and i have a civilized discourse going about the towers, which is on me to respond.

this thread is a joke, your taking right wing propaganda thats being used to try and bring down obamas health plan (probably someone connected to the big money HMO's) and running with it like its an actual story.

i have no problem discussing worthwhile topics, how bout you try and bring one to the table other then some conspiracy bullshit. and mind you, your the one who started with the personal attacks. i called out the topic, you called out me. dont get butthurt over a message board, 40 is coming up real quick.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:21 AM   #54
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by harm77 View Post

I never said that nor meant to infer it, Whitey understood why I said it, obviously you didn't. I think its childish to get all personal on people........" go fuck your sister, pubes in your teeth" etc Is that meant to be effective? Is the 30th insult the one that gets everyone to pay attention? I propose quite a few things here that very few people think to be true but at the same time I don't say it to preach to the choir. I want people to hear what I have to say and to look at the information I present as the reason for believing what I do. To get that you need both patience and understanding and without those you're not gonna get anywhere.

you stay classy Wu Corp. I'm off to cook breakfast and watch the Texans hand the Colts their first loss of the season.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:31 AM   #55
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embryonic Crusadah View Post
Being scared of a flu vaccine that hasn't killed anyone = pussy. Straight up!
how do you know it hasn't killed anyone? if it doesn't kill you it could fuck you up permanetly like this chick:

i mean yeah, its rare as hell case but still...you never know

as far as the H1N1 vaccine...there have been reported deaths from it over in Europe. As a healthcare worker myself, i refuse to get that vaccine because I don't trust it. My immune system is stronger than the average person because of my occupation....and I feel like it hasn't been tested enough. Also, the media is responsible for over hyping this stupid swine flu. Thousands of people die from the regular seasonal flu every year but you don't hear about it. Swine flu targets the young so thats why people are freaking out. thats just my opinion though...

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:47 AM   #56
harm77
Veteran Member

harm77 Imbecile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
I never said that nor meant to infer it, Whitey understood why I said it, obviously you didn't. I think its childish to get all personal on people........" go fuck your sister, pubes in your teeth" etc Is that meant to be effective? Is the 30th insult the one that gets everyone to pay attention? I propose quite a few things here that very few people think to be true but at the same time I don't say it to preach to the choir. I want people to hear what I have to say and to look at the information I present as the reason for believing what I do. To get that you need both patience and understanding and without those you're not gonna get anywhere.

you stay classy Wu Corp. I'm off to cook breakfast and watch the Texans hand the Colts their first loss of the season.
Yea you have a point. But if you read in earlier posts on this thread people where saying childish things too but how convenient you point out my posts. Look I started this thread just to discuss it and here what people thought about it. I didn't bash anyone or force anyone to beleive in it. Read the thread from the beginning and read the some of the post then you'll understand why I said some of the things I did. This isn't a personal matter at all. It's some of these guys who are taking it personally. And as far as Whitey is concernced yea I'll be 40 in 8 years. The whole wutang clan are 40 or better, so youR point is???? He acts like he'll be 25 forever, haha dumbass. Bottomline if you don't like this thread don't post on it. It was only ment for the members on this site that found it interesting. Peace my niggaz.
harm77 is offline   Reply With Quote