news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-18-2005, 12:56 AM   #16
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: Bone Thugs

my second best ......they are nice....the first 4 cds....well the first one i only liked 3 or 4 songs.......it was calld faces of death ,,,,,,,when they were bone enterprise....all the way up to the art of war...was all good...and krazies first 2 cds were ok....lazie has a few trakes ..bizzy dont like his stuff .....wish bone never put out a cd....and flesh n bone put out 2 not that good

but i heard they got some nice production on thier next...so i think they could jump up some.......i like when they spit over hard beats...with a lot of boom in the trunk
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 01:04 AM   #17
ThePharaohNosferatu
The Sigung(Sifu's Master)

ThePharaohNosferatu grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to ThePharaohNosferatu Send a message via MSN to ThePharaohNosferatu

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f
my second best ......they are nice....the first 4 cds....well the first one i only liked 3 or 4 songs.......it was calld faces of death ,,,,,,,when they were bone enterprise....all the way up to the art of war...was all good...and krazies first 2 cds were ok....lazie has a few trakes ..bizzy dont like his stuff .....wish bone never put out a cd....and flesh n bone put out 2 not that good

but i heard they got some nice production on thier next...so i think they could jump up some.......i like when they spit over hard beats...with a lot of boom in the trunk
Yeah i get ya, krayzie can do it on his own.

bizzys first album was tight, second good, third WACK.

Bizzy wont be on the next bone album cause his an idiot, and doesnt want help, and Bone has stop showing him love cause the idiot doesnt want it, they say they been tryin to help him ever since after art of war. so they finally stopped carring for him. well kray and Wish been stopped but the one who should the most love recently stopd and that is layzie

"Yo MC's wonder what's hip-hop thunder
Tell you the truth it's just one nation under" - RZA

.:1 Nation Under:. l .:Hip-Hop Release Dates Thread:. l .:Upcoming Movies Thread:. l .:1 Nation Under Battle Tournament:.(MCs Needed to Join)
ThePharaohNosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 01:11 AM   #18
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

on the last krazie bone cd..witch had about 3 or 4 songs i realy like...one was about bone...and the how he grew up with them thats a nice track....he still got mad love for the guy...he is just a wako now..he is broke and a drugy that talks about god all the time...i mean all the time............he needs to snape out of it and get wit the groupe...so he can get a lil bit of money..
Old 06-18-2005, 01:21 AM   #19
ThePharaohNosferatu

Send a message via AIM to ThePharaohNosferatu Send a message via MSN to ThePharaohNosferatu

Yeah i like that track too.

but thats there point, the man comes back sober and healthy when hes broke and needs money, and then when it comes down to do another album hes crazy and drunk again. not to mention on them PCPs and X.

.:1 Nation Under:. l .:Hip-Hop Release Dates Thread:. l .:Upcoming Movies Thread:. l .:1 Nation Under Battle Tournament:.(MCs Needed to Join)
Old 06-18-2005, 09:27 AM   #20
CeeDub204
Choppin' Heads

CeeDub204 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to CeeDub204

Anybody hear that bizzie bone interview he did in Houston. "Praise the lord, Jesus is gawwwwddd" lol, I have a feeling this is the direction bone is heading. But look at it this way they have hit rock bottom, only one way to go. And thats making more wack music...lol

www.614hiphop.com - Columbus's lost and found for underground sound.
You used to be fly but you crashed your plane.
CeeDub204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 09:29 AM   #21
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

yea...ever thing was about god...he was acting crazie on that shit.....it kinda freaked me out
Old 06-18-2005, 11:17 AM   #22
fox7jr7
Veteran Member

fox7jr7 grasshopper

That was a sweet interview

www.immortal-technique.com
www.freetupac.com
fox7jr7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 12:07 PM   #23
Nexodus the Nth Entity
Nth

Nexodus the Nth Entity grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Nexodus the Nth Entity

BNTH were solid in their early days, now I have lost interest as they have faded into the background.....
creepin' to e.1999 to art of war, flesh-n-bones solo was decent, anything after the group's first solos....i haven't heard, except that single with Phil Collins....

Spheres of the Mind @ Soundclick :::Spheres Myspace:::Nexodus Myspace
Nexodus the Nth Entity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 01:36 PM   #24
Decka
Veteran Member

Decka crouching tiger

I think some of there stuff is real nice
Old 06-18-2005, 03:27 PM   #25
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

E 1999 Eternal is classic, but mainly because of the production. They arent really good rappers at all...
Old 06-18-2005, 03:33 PM   #26
repo
illuminaughty

repo grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to repo

from cleveland ohio the place of my birth
they were great back in the day
they didnt really progress though and after a while it all sounded the same and people got bored with it
tastes change, adapt or die
repo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 03:58 PM   #27
ThePharaohNosferatu

Well as for the interview, i heard it, and MAN!!! this man is fucked up, but he said he went into the interview Drunk and thats why he acted that way, i feel he was on some Drugs.

Old 06-19-2005, 08:35 AM   #28
zzzzzz
Banned

zzzzzz grasshopper

http://www.sicmuse.com/bizzy.mp3

WHAT THE FUCK
zzzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 08:39 AM   #29
zzzzzz
Banned

zzzzzz grasshopper

!! EVIL
zzzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 08:55 AM   #30
Dr Zayus
Wu Vatican

Dr Zayus drunken mastaDr Zayus drunken masta

I'm a fan. E.1999 Eternal is a classic, Art of War was overlong and pretty much half filler (and half classic shit - Thug Luv is INCREDIBLE).. after that it took them a little while to get back up, but BTNHResurrection was 4/5, then they straight fell off with TWO (although I've heard it was label involvement that led to that particular version getting released).. they've been through a fair amount of shit and a few of their solo albums (Krayzie Bone's last 2 albums, basically) and 2 group albums have been worthwhile. Right now they're in the same spot as Wu-Tang as far as getting themselves back up - they need eachother, DJ-Uneek and a good label - so possibly signing with Full Surface is a step forward. They also need to resolve that shit with Bizzy one way or another, but I'm betting he won't be on the next Bone album. Hopefully their new album will be worth all the bullshit.
Dr Zayus is offline   Reply With Quote