news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-07-2009, 06:33 PM   #1
davedigital360
Death Poet

davedigital360 crouching tigerdavedigital360 crouching tiger
Default Blue Sky Black Death

Man, I'm really loving these dudes right now. I never heard the Holocaust album with them because I can't stand Warcloud or whatever he is calling himself these days, his last shit I heard was fucking the verse he spit on In Stereo. But anyways, Razah's Ladder was hot still. Halos with Crooked I is one f the best songs I heard in a while. I've been listening to Late Night Cinema lately. I dig this shit. I recommend to anyone that is into instrumentals. Not your typical hip hop, kind of like a hip hop Moby if you will. But I was wondering if anyone has the "LEAN Night Cinema" Album? Or has a link where I can cop it.

I just copped the Evil Jeanious Album, gonna give it a spin tonight.

These dudes are serious hip hop artists.
davedigital360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:37 PM   #2
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if somebody told me they felt bsbd wasn't hip hop, i wouldnt disagree
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 10:29 PM   #3
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

I cop most everything they do when it drops, except that wack ass holocaust shit. I been feelin them HEAVY the past year tho. Whats that LEAN shit about tho?
Meta4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:00 PM   #4
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they got some dope shit!!!

they also got a gang of assclowns hyping their production style like its the most innovative shit since marley marl!!!!!

at the end of the day, theyre just two loose fruits collecting records in san fransisco!!!!

some of the shit they got just drags tho, go score a movie or something!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:50 PM   #5
hide1998
超黒人

hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son

To date, their best production is still on the Holocaust album that some here choose to sleep on.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:19 AM   #6
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
they got some dope shit!!!

they also got a gang of assclowns hyping their production style like its the most innovative shit since marley marl!!!!!

at the end of the day, theyre just two loose fruits collecting records in san fransisco!!!!

some of the shit they got just drags tho, go score a movie or something!!!!
lololol
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 08:41 AM   #7
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hide1998 View Post
To date, their best production is still on the Holocaust album that some here choose to sleep on.
I agree, but the album is way better when you listen to the instrumental version ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:57 AM   #8
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ truth..

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:00 AM   #9
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

i agree, the production on the holocaust album is incredible...better listen to this shit y'all
BGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:28 AM   #10
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

No doubt I got the instrumental version, fuck that wack ass "emcee". But yeah they're like a hiphop/electronica mix either way ILLLLLLLLLL producers, they could score a movie very well i think. I'm feelin Razah's instrumentals the most tho.
Meta4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:39 AM   #11
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hide1998 View Post
Yeah I think so too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post
I agree, but the album is way better when you listen to the instrumental version ^^
No I don't think so, thats a bit like saying "Rip The Jacker" is a better instrumental album
Still I can understand where you're coming from, but those beats got blessed
To me those beats were the perfect canvas for Holo
And as ALCATRAZ always mentions. BSBD are not your everyday producers
As for Holocaust, we all know he's anything but normal, thats why it worked so well to me.

As for Blue Sky Black Death, they are the shit, I can't praise them enough.
Everything they drop is ridiculous, so atmospheric and dark
They seem to be able to really capture the artist within their beats.

The Holocaust & Razzah'z Ladder are prime examples of this.
The album with Gutta was dope as well, just hope Virtuoso drops his new album soon
I heard they are all over it.

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 11-08-2009 at 07:58 PM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 04:31 PM   #12
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Holo album has the best production, i have evil jeanius instrumentals(got fucked over when i ordered the actual album) and they arent even close to the Holo joints imo.

but to me dudes are half hip hop and half electronica styles, but the Holo stuff is def leans more towards hip hop sounds
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 04:57 PM   #13
gizm0
Wu-Gremlin

gizm0 iron monkeygizm0 iron monkeygizm0 iron monkeygizm0 iron monkey

i heard they did a snake move on holocaust, i cant support them 4 that
gizm0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 06:05 PM   #14
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ i don't know man, i don't really trust Holocaust's judgement... the thing was that BSDB fucked around with his verses and cut them up and sequenced them wrong, etc, from what i understand but what do we know - maybe Holo was so strung out on PCP he didn't even realize that's exactly what he spat over those beats lol.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 07:56 PM   #15
abanks47
Heavenly Divine

abanks47 drunken mastaabanks47 drunken masta

^^haha