news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Album Reviews

View Poll Results: Sunz of Man - The Last Shall Be First
Classic 16 29.09%
Superior 26 47.27%
Banger 11 20.00%
Average 2 3.64%
Mediocore 0 0%
Wack 0 0%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-21-2007, 03:34 PM   #46
Bucellito 136
Original Nastukao

Bucellito 136 shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Bucellito 136

dope album
it's more than superior i think but not a classic
Old 03-17-2008, 08:23 PM   #47
King Lizard
REPTILIAN

King Lizard shaolin monk

I wouldn't consider this one a classic, but I still like it!
King Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 09:59 PM   #48
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

they're no kriss kross, but they album was dope
Old 03-19-2008, 07:52 AM   #49
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah it ain't a classic but not very far from one either, slightly below Heavy Mental.. I would call it superior and give it 4.5/5 - haven't listened to it in a year or so though.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 12:04 PM   #50
MainoffenderKZ
Wu Killa Bee

MainoffenderKZ grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to MainoffenderKZ

this shit is the truth
sunz of man is da real shit

check my youtube channel for more real stuff
http://youtube.com/user/MainOffenderKZ
MainoffenderKZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 08:35 AM   #51
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is a great debut from sunz of man i have to admit i sleep on this when it first came out but now it get's alot of spins when i'm in that sunz of man mode.
favorite tracks are natural high,flaming swords,collaboration 98 and inmates to the fire
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 12:10 PM   #52
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Classic!!!! Nothing less, nothing more than a straight classic!!! Fuckion jewel!! Best track - COLLABORATION '98 - FIREEEEEEEEEE!!!

Voted 4 CLASSIC!!!

P.E.A.C.E.
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 07:19 AM   #53
KingTuk

KingTuk grasshopper

plus that title of that CD prophecised the rise of Hell Razah and Killah Priest.
KingTuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 03:41 PM   #54
Tracks
Fallen Angel

Tracks drunken mastaTracks drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to Tracks

too much 60 sec, not enough priest.
Old 11-05-2008, 05:03 AM   #55
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Israeli News Is A Dope Track Sampled
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 05:47 PM   #56
New Hills 36
PRODIGAL SUN

New Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkey

Listened to this a lot. A great LP for me.
New Hills 36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:24 AM   #57
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

priest's verse on flaming swords is still one of my favorites. 60 sec babbles for a minute and a half then KP comes out of nowhere like AS I BREAK YOUR FUCKIN BONES INTO PIECES

most powerful intro line ive heard right there haha

its hailed as a lyrical masterpiece but you got p sunn sayin shit like "the eiffel towers" and "rhythmatical" and shit, just shows they aren't really that smart. plus razah every second line "BLACKS ARE JEWS"

still, razah on here just outshines everybody on just about every song. not enough priest, 60 sec is the weakest link obviously

still a great album. every song is dope. true master and 4th came through as they have so many times

8/10
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:11 AM   #58
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

wow homie 60 sec aint weak, althought in this group he mite not be the strongest mc but in a group wit prodigall, hell razah and priest not many would, shit did u listen to 60 sec on illusions he killed it for me, priest kills everything hes on, and prodigalls flow is the shit, especially on inmates to the fire this album is fuckin fire, method drops some dope verses as well as raekwon i really liked this album ima give it a 9/10
Old 08-05-2009, 12:02 PM   #59
digitalsouljah36
Veteran Member

digitalsouljah36 crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to digitalsouljah36

I remember the pain I went through waiting for this album to come out. It kept getting pushed back! When it finally came out and listened to it for the first time, I didn't really like it. Wasn't what I expected. I was hoping for a darker tone. Add to that, the fact that 5 Arch Angelz was reduced to a snippet and I was seriously pissed. Also, Bloody Choices was used as a background music during "The Interview" skit. This was extremely frustrating to me. Over time, this album has definetly grown on me. It's VERY close to being classic. Even though this is a more polished album, it doesn't quite stack up to Killah Priest's Heavy Mental. This really should have been Sunz of Man's 2nd album. I still remember seeing ads on magazines for Nothing New Under the Sun. That was supposed to be their debut on Wu-Tang Records. Sadly, that album was shelved and never saw the light of day. I will die a happy man if it came out one day. Hopefully DJ Wuki comes through with that "unrleased Wu package" he was selling in his thread. Check it out here if you haven't seen it: http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79709 There's quite a few unreleased Killah Priest and Sunz of Man tracks from the 5 Arch Angelz / Heavy Mental era on there in perfect CD quality that I am dying to hear. I really hope this guy gets enough orders so we can finally listen to these tracks.
"That pilgrim needs to back off. He ain't got no street cred, thats my word."
digitalsouljah36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 08:45 PM   #60
David Daniel Davis
N.I.

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Today is the fifteen year anniversary of The Last Shall Be First. Illusions is still one of the sickest Wu Elements produced tracks ever.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote