news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-08-2009, 12:49 AM   #1
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms
Default jedi mind tricks- nada cambia

This track is fire...love the beat and vinnie comes hard.

peace be with you !
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:34 AM   #2
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

This joint is from "VOG", song was my shit when this album dropped. Remember bein hyped at Best Buy after I copped it.
Meta4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 04:42 PM   #3
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta4 View Post
This joint is from "VOG", song was my shit when this album dropped. Remember bein hyped at Best Buy after I copped it.

yeah jedi mind are dope.

peace be with you !
Old 11-08-2009, 05:02 PM   #4
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'm probably the biggest JMT fan on this board but this song is ass.

stoupe came MAD nice with the beat and the intro is epic, but shit man.

vinnie is terrible on this.

"YOU LIKE THE SMELL OF MALES ON YOUR MATTRESS"
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 05:10 PM   #5
zooruka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post

"YOU LIKE THE SMELL OF MALES ON YOUR MATTRESS"
yeah those lyrics are questionable really for someone like vinnie who is mad anti homo, that line is pretty gay ???? even just to think of somthing like that is mad gay...but the track overal is dope... the only thing I would say about this track besides the line you quoted is that vinnie raps to slow.

peace be with you !

Last edited by zooruka; 11-08-2009 at 06:41 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:12 PM   #6
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

when shit pop, i greet beef wit a smile
cuz i aint punch a faggot in his teeth in a while

you buggin, that kinda shit inspires me to be a even bigger hater!!!!

stoupe is sick with it, son is a magician on the boards!!!!

i remember niggas hating on this album saying they didnt like the salsa feel!!!! they were mostly pimple faced nerds that listen to underground rap exclusively, who couldnt digest the amount of flavor stoupe was pumpin into the tracks!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 12:41 AM   #7
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

word i got nothin bad 2 say about stoupe during that period
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:06 AM   #8
chr!s

chr!s grasshopper

die at the cross for christ, baby burn at the stake

this album was the start of vinnie's new rhyme style. while lyrically, it's a significant decline from his 'hologram' persona, it's still 110% no bullshit, aggressive and raw.

beats wise, the album is one of stoupes best work...perhaps even the best. like angry! mentioned, a lot of heads weren't feeling this at first because of the heavy spanish influence. when you let it digest more, all the melodies are genius.

my favorite track off the album.