news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Battle Arena

Old 11-08-2009, 05:44 PM   #1
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger
Default 105 bpm and beyond battle (Round 2)

First of congrats to plex and flowerz on being the first 2 contestants to make it through to the final 16 of the Beat Battle Tournament!!!

For the record if you have already got through to the final 16 you can enter the rest of the rounds leading up to the tournament but you wont be included in the poll as you already have your place!

So without further a do I give you

ROUND 2:

For this round you can sample what you want but your beat must be at a tempo 105 bpm's or above, also just to add a bit of creativity into the mix you must play your own bassline! NO low end theory allowed in this round at all!

So just to re-cap

1. There are no rules as far as sampling or composing, your free to do as you please
2. The beat tempo must be at 105 bpm or above
3. You must play your OWN bass line, no lowend theory or layering allowed

Entries must be in by the 15th Nov so you have 7 days to get it in, the poll will go up on the 16th Nov

Submit Beats @ http://www.soundclick.com/wucorpbeatbattles
Login Info- wutang_corp@yahoo.com
Password- shaolin36
Or personal soundclick or file hoster,

Remember if you use Zshare some people wont listen to your work so its recomended you use the soundclick site as well if your worried about quailty!

have fun yall

peace

p.s. As a special bonus prize the 2 winners will each win a Klive Kraven autograph as well as there place in the finals!!

Last edited by Boss_Digger; 11-11-2009 at 07:19 PM.
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 06:11 PM   #2
GZAjector
Hero From the Sky

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thgrandmantis View Post
p.s. As a special bonus prize the 2 winners will each win a Klive Kraven autograph as well as there place in the finals!!
lmao

i hope there's no entry fee
Old 11-08-2009, 07:08 PM   #3
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Klive Kraven autograph
I'm winning this round, fuck the bullshit.
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:22 PM   #4
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i might enter just to win that autograph

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:34 AM   #5
ClymaX
SHAOLIN STUDENT

ClymaX prodigal sonClymaX prodigal sonClymaX prodigal sonClymaX prodigal sonClymaX prodigal sonClymaX prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to ClymaX

baselines ehhh?? don't mind if i hop in!

coming soon...
ClymaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:55 AM   #6
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

I work on 190, does that mean that i have to up it on 205?

or 190/195 is legit?
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 12:46 PM   #7
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogah View Post
I work on 190, does that mean that i have to up it on 205?

or 190/195 is legit?
It sounds to me as if your streching out your bars by double and doubling up on your BPM to compencate, So in theory your working at 95 BPM therfore by that analisys you would need to come in at a minimum of 210 BPM
Old 11-09-2009, 01:00 PM   #8
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

that's what i asked, ok.

I work in double times faster tempo, with double more bars to compensate it.

So it should be 205bpm or higher.
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 01:29 PM   #9
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogah View Post
that's what i asked, ok.

I work in double times faster tempo, with double more bars to compensate it.

So it should be 205bpm or higher.

210 is your minimum! 105 doubled is 210
Old 11-09-2009, 02:51 PM   #10
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

also if anyone wants to incorporate other genres and get real creative with it as well thats cool just as long as the core of your beat is hip hop based
Old 11-10-2009, 07:19 AM   #11
Shitao
ASP's S

Shitao iron monkeyShitao iron monkeyShitao iron monkeyShitao iron monkeyShitao iron monkey
Send a message via MSN to Shitao

Quote:
p.s. As a special bonus prize the 2 winners will each win a Klive Kraven autograph
Ok I'm in.
Shitao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:22 PM   #12
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

heres mine: www.myspace.com/7thgrandmantis (B-Real - Fire(7th Jungle Mix))

or: B-Real - fire _7th jungle mix_.mp3 - 8.55MB

Im weighing in at 164BPM
Old 11-11-2009, 08:48 PM   #13
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Complex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal son

Quote:
heres mine: www.myspace.com/7thgrandmantis (B-Real - Fire(7th Jungle Mix))

or: B-Real - fire _7th jungle mix_.mp3 - 8.55MB

Im weighing in at 164BPM
dems dat fiyah bwoy!

digs it..
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 05:11 PM   #14
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

7th on some original sound bwoy bureill!!!!

FIYAH!!!

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 02:56 PM   #15
Shitao
ASP's S

Shitao iron monkeyShitao iron monkeyShitao iron monkeyShitao iron monkeyShitao iron monkey
Send a message via MSN to Shitao

1 more week 'll be really cool. If not, I'll be on the next battle.

PEACE

(and good job 7th)
Shitao is offline   Reply With Quote