news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-10-2009, 11:52 AM   #16
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 12-29-2010, 10:26 PM   #17
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i gotta epic bump thread because of what ive just found, thank allah there is more of this shit

movin the movement

Old 12-30-2010, 12:24 AM   #18
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cool stuff. you're like the jaques cousteau of the negro world.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 12:25 AM   #19
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

LOL What in sam hell?

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 12:34 AM   #20
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

"first i park my car
then i fuck your bitch
eat that wonton soup
thats just how i do"
Old 12-30-2010, 12:40 AM   #21
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Some of this is fucking gay, but some of these are fucking classy.
Old 12-30-2010, 12:42 AM   #22
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why did the pipe go outta style? someone needs to bring it back, shit is gangsta
Old 12-30-2010, 12:45 AM   #23
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

Yeah I've been meaning to get one but my money always ends up in different ventures.
Old 12-30-2010, 12:53 AM   #24
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i used to smoke weed outta a sherlock pipe back in the days

if it was legal to smoke indoors id pick up smoking just so i could bust some shit out like this at a bar

ok no i wouldn't but you know
Old 12-30-2010, 01:01 AM   #25
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

ok A LITLEE MORE INFO

These men are known as "Sapeurs" or (Sapes), its a fashion subculture in the Congo for men who like to dress with early century french elegence, i got more pics
Old 12-30-2010, 02:18 AM   #26
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, i pointed that out in the second post, but thanks for catching up over a year later.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 02:36 AM   #27
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

ok calm down karl largerfeld, just looked like you posted a toy to me

Old 12-30-2010, 02:45 AM   #28
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

welches cranberry juice and background face palm #hiddenjewelz
Old 12-30-2010, 11:06 AM   #29
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
i used to smoke weed outta a sherlock pipe back in the days

if it was legal to smoke indoors id pick up smoking just so i could bust some shit out like this at a bar

ok no i wouldn't but you know
Exactly I just want to be the guy at the party with the pipe in straight fratire stylings while everyone else is trying to look cool smoking cigs I'll scoff and call them uncouth savages and jab them with my pimp stick in the ribs.
Old 12-30-2010, 11:49 AM   #30
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post
I wanna see more of this select breed of superior man, NOW
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote