news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-10-2009, 10:23 PM   #1
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Science+Spirituality=Life... Sept09 David Wilcock lecture.

Yo this cat does a good job of articulating alot of the concepts we been kicking around. he uses modern science to confirm ancient teachings.

subjects...

life as a construct
universal mind
timespace/spacetime
multiple dimensions
where the mind is located
evolution
solar system climate change
time travel
law of attraction

fix a good snack and watch this vid. you'll thank yourself.

Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:28 PM   #2
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fasho

i was about to roll a blunt and look for something to watch before i call it a night

ill check this out

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:41 AM   #3
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

ballistic crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to ballistic

this dude is the truth...his 2012 enigma lecture blew me away

ballistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:29 AM   #4
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

yea i lsitned to a few of his lectures on coasttocoastam pretty insteresting and trippy stuff this guy ses
Old 11-11-2009, 06:13 AM   #5
NinjaSpiT
Spit of NinjA

NinjaSpiT iron monkeyNinjaSpiT iron monkeyNinjaSpiT iron monkeyNinjaSpiT iron monkey

cool.

how do u post youtube vids

NinjaSpiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:33 PM   #6
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

i hope he's right about 2012 being the advent of some new era of earth frequencies and evolution...people like alex collier who have evidently had communications with other beings from outer space have echoed what wilcock says, talking about how the earth is ready to evolve to fourth density and that our consciousness, if we're not careful, can prevent it from doing so...on the other hand if the shift happens, then perhaps we'll all be levitating and communicating telepathically.

i went and saw that michael jackson film in theatres This Is It and at one point near the end MJ said that we only have four years to save the planet and get everything straight, i'm assuming he was referring to 2012...sounded like he knew about this stuff, which wouldnt surprise me...his music is kind of evidence of a man who had come up with a creative answer to the knowledge he had encountered. he knew like Sun Ra that music is healing.

Old 11-11-2009, 01:45 PM   #7
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

word.
did yall peep the stuff he had to say about dna?
how you can resonate one species' dna into another species egg's and the egg hatch as species 1?

salamanders hatching from frog eggs.
duck/chicken hybrids

crazy.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:24 PM   #8
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

aight i seen the 1st hour but i had to break off to cook this succulent fillet steak that i seasoned with fresh garlic and pepper, but im cautious about this dude...i mean, i agree with alot of what hes saying...but iunno....at this point he seems like he may be full of shit....but on the right lines...
Old 11-11-2009, 03:38 PM   #9
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

what stood out as shitty to you?
be specific.

what always throws me off about him is his close resemblance to david spade. so he has this residual douchebagginess thats hard to shake off.

once i got over that he's cool.
Old 11-11-2009, 03:44 PM   #10
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

you should give him a chance, i think this guy's for real...if you watch his interview with project camelot he breaks down his life journey, seems to have psychic abilities plus he's been in contact with former high-ranking officials from the black-op community like Dan Burisch, who claims to have worked for Majestic 12 and also says that they have a device called the Looking Glass technology based off the design of the pineal gland that can show the viewer possibilities within the future...also said he by chance met a dude in Long Island who used to be very involved in the Montauk project...he's also a musician...from what i've seen he's a very sincere & thought-provoking cat..

Old 11-11-2009, 05:10 PM   #11
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

watched the whole thing now. yeah, it was good, if slightly lacking in detail and evidence.. i have a slight problem with the whole crop circle thing..im not made up on them yet even though he presents a compelling argument, because if yo go to the crop circle builders forums there a really guys out there making these things...so him totally believeing in crop circles makes me doubt his whole shit.

but he touched on much good stuff, especially towards the end and spontaenous life creation.

i cant find much out about the russian pyramid research he claimed about though. another theing that was lacking in detail and proof.

i was surprised when he was talking about granite being a conductor and never mentioned about the 9 ton granite slabs that are in the kings chamber in the great pyramid
Old 11-11-2009, 05:23 PM   #12
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

as you saw, time was limited.

his approach is to put the info out there and it's your responsibility to find out foer yourself.

never just blindly take anyones word for anything.

what attracted me to this cats stuff is that his words resonate with the things i already knew but could articulate them coherently.

but mostly he isn't asking for anyone to believe in anything but peace love and understanding. can't go wrong there.

ballistic-
the montauk stuff is dope.
if you havent seen The Mist, check it out. i personally believe its based off that.
Old 11-11-2009, 05:46 PM   #13
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

yeah i gotta check that out...not gonna lie i trip out on his forehead sometimes haha...

Old 11-11-2009, 06:28 PM   #14
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

haha dude got an 8head. i sometimes think he ain't one of us if you know what i mean.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:31 PM   #15
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

i know right...you need a mapquest just to get from his nose to the top of his head