news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-25-2005, 02:34 PM   #1
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default White dudes who wear flip flops

I dont understand.....for some reason almost every white dude I see that wears flip flops has some fine ass white girlfriend.

Im not jealous of them or anything....I wear sick kicks and never wear flip flops and I got a fine ass girl too.

But I dont wanna see some dudes nasty ass feet. Maybe those girls think guys who wear flip flops are hot. or maybe since their girls already seen them naked....their feet are nothing to hide....I dunno.

Maybe after they just gave up on dressing good since they already scooped a honey. Its kinda like those people that given up in life and wear track pants every day.

Can someone explain? perhaps some white dudes who wear flip flops and got a sexy girl on this site can tell me the secrets?

P.S. I have no intentions in investing in a pair of flip flops

P.S.S. Those of you that dont like "white bitches" need not to reply

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 02:37 PM   #2
heatholdingconceitedmofo
Banned

heatholdingconceitedmofo grasshopper
Default Re: White dudes who wear flip flops

its usually the surfer type guys who have highlighted blonde hair and say 'dude'

post pix of your gf thanx
heatholdingconceitedmofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 02:48 PM   #3
Taskmaster
Master of Tasks

Taskmaster grasshopper

white dudes in flip flops thier pale feet are amusing to me
Old 09-25-2005, 02:48 PM   #4
Reggie_Noble
"Old-timer"

Reggie_Noble grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Reggie_Noble

Old 09-25-2005, 02:58 PM   #5
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostface29 II
its usually the surfer type guys who have highlighted blonde hair and say 'dude'

post pix of your gf thanx
yeah thats true...but there cant be that many surfers where I live....I guess thats what they want to be. I guess thats why I decribed them as "dudes" too...hahaha

Old 09-25-2005, 03:13 PM   #6
OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
Banned

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG
I dont understand.....for some reason almost every white dude I see that wears flip flops has some fine ass white girlfriend.

Im not jealous of them or anything....I wear sick kicks and never wear flip flops and I got a fine ass girl too.

But I dont wanna see some dudes nasty ass feet. Maybe those girls think guys who wear flip flops are hot. or maybe since their girls already seen them naked....their feet are nothing to hide....I dunno.

Maybe after they just gave up on dressing good since they already scooped a honey. Its kinda like those people that given up in life and wear track pants every day.

Can someone explain? perhaps some white dudes who wear flip flops and got a sexy girl on this site can tell me the secrets?

lmfao!!!!1
OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 03:43 PM   #7
Unforgiven
Bloodsport

Unforgiven grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Unforgiven

why you peepin dudes feet?

-ThaShaolinAssassin
Unforgiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 03:50 PM   #8
Machete
Black Dragon

Machete drunken mastaMachete drunken masta

bwhaha^sig
good one
Old 09-25-2005, 03:52 PM   #9
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper

for real. dogs better wear sneaks too when they live in the cities
brahma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 03:54 PM   #10
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Blacks stink
Old 09-25-2005, 04:02 PM   #11
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

another stupid fucking thread, how about just write these thread topics on a piece of toilet paper, wipe your dog's ass, lick it, then flush it down the toilet, we don't need this rubbish

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 04:08 PM   #12
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGLiSH
why you peepin dudes feet?
hahahaha

but yeah, you can learn a lot about people by what shoes they are wearing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajeco
another stupid fucking thread, how about just write these thread topics on a piece of toilet paper, wipe your dog's ass, lick it, then flush it down the toilet, we don't need this rubbish
sorry honey.

Old 09-25-2005, 04:12 PM   #13
Qwiffersniffer
Veteran Member

Qwiffersniffer grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG

Or maybe he just sniffs alot of crack cocaine like I.
Qwiffersniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 04:25 PM   #14
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

Seriously though Prolifical ENG, I typed that before I saw who posted it, you're established on here to post a quirky thread every so often, so excuse me. I think the chicks who like those guys are more interested in what they say than what they wear. I don't think they like them because they wear flip-flops, it just happens to coincide.

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 04:43 PM   #15
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajeco
Seriously though Prolifical ENG, I typed that before I saw who posted it, you're established on here to post a quirky thread every so often, so excuse me. I think the chicks who like those guys are more interested in what they say than what they wear. I don't think they like them because they wear flip-flops, it just happens to coincide.
Yeah that could be true.....of course no one is interested in what the opposite sex wears....I just found that trend funny....and I honestly dont know the reason....only a few reasons...I guess its not a funny observation to everyone.

By the way, yeah I make quirky threads sometimes depending on my mood.

General chat in general makes us all dizzy.