news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-25-2005, 04:48 PM   #16
Jet Set
VogeltjesDansBende lid

Jet Set crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Jet Set
Default Re: White dudes who wear flip flops

wtf r flip flops?
Old 09-25-2005, 07:32 PM   #17
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

I can't wear flip flops. My feet get so fucking cold I have to wear 2 pairs of socks all the time. Unless of course it's about 85+ degrees out.
Old 09-25-2005, 07:52 PM   #18
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Any man wearin Jesus sandals is a bit homo in ma opinion. Women seem to like poofy dudes these days more n more, David Beckham is a legend to the ladies of the UK yet he dresses like a female and has a voice like his baws yet to drop. Collin Farrell as well, dudes a failed boyzone singer turned "bad boy" actor hahahaha! I donno man. Women are complicated creatures. I dont wear flip flops, Im ugly, but get the power u pretty regularly, must be ma mantits or long bit.

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 08:02 PM   #19
Jet Set
VogeltjesDansBende lid

Jet Set crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Jet Set

AH, flip flops, thongs, slippers
Old 09-25-2005, 09:06 PM   #20
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG
I dont understand.....for some reason almost every white dude I see that wears flip flops has some fine ass white girlfriend.

Im not jealous of them or anything....I wear sick kicks and never wear flip flops and I got a fine ass girl too.

But I dont wanna see some dudes nasty ass feet. Maybe those girls think guys who wear flip flops are hot. or maybe since their girls already seen them naked....their feet are nothing to hide....I dunno.

Maybe after they just gave up on dressing good since they already scooped a honey. Its kinda like those people that given up in life and wear track pants every day.

Can someone explain? perhaps some white dudes who wear flip flops and got a sexy girl on this site can tell me the secrets?

P.S. I have no intentions in investing in a pair of flip flops

P.S.S. Those of you that dont like "white bitches" need not to reply
One thing I hate about summer is when all the old white people put their sandals on. Message to the majority of sandal wearing white people over 50 - you have dicusting feet, nobody needs to see your fucked up toes and crusty feet. To anybody with fucked up feet - stick to sneaks for human sake!

And to all those fucks who wear sandals at the airport (all the white women do) - you know they make you take off your shoes in security, do you have any idea how many nasty feet walk on the floor there every day? Thousands, so stop funkin up the airport, you aint out door, and your with thousands of other people whose nasty feet will be walking on the airport carpet.

BTW, I think flip-flops look tacky as fuck and those shits that come between your toes are uncomfortable as hell
Old 09-25-2005, 09:13 PM   #21
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta
Default Go

white people like that bother the shit out of me. they're anything but men, but they bang women, so i'm going with the metrosexual thing.
________
Mercedes-benz 400

Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 11:51 AM.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 09:15 PM   #22
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

yeah white people who wear flip flops just seem mad tacky to me, like you couldn't find nothin better then a thin peice of rubber to wear on your foot...
Old 09-25-2005, 11:42 PM   #23
ghostface28
Banned

ghostface28 grasshopper

its because most white people who wear flip flops act like themselves and dont need to front to everyone by wearing "fly kicks" and "fresh gear". If you dress comfortably and be yourself youll have alot more luck in getting chicks that are worth getting then if you front. Thats why you dont need more then a piece of rubber on your feet
ghostface28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 12:06 AM   #24
ghostface28
Banned

ghostface28 grasshopper

what does anyone on this forum know though. Most of you are european wiggers, others are just wiggers, others are black people who try to act hard on the internet. Maybe 10% of this whole forum knows anything about anything
Old 09-26-2005, 12:10 AM   #25
heatholdingconceitedmofo
Banned

heatholdingconceitedmofo grasshopper

poser
heatholdingconceitedmofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 12:39 AM   #26
Fragmented
Tian Xia

Fragmented grasshopper

man everytime i go on holiday i see germans wearing socks and flip flops or jesus sandals, man these peeps are still fucking women in the ass it's a truely sorry world.

but i remember my nan brought me a pair and i swapped them for a snes game when i was younger
Fragmented is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 12:53 AM   #27
ghostface28
Banned

ghostface28 grasshopper

yo, 26 chambers can you ban this ghostface29 fag for stealing my name
Old 09-26-2005, 01:28 AM   #28
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostface28
what does anyone on this forum know though. Most of you are european wiggers, others are just wiggers, others are black people who try to act hard on the internet. Maybe 10% of this whole forum knows anything about anything
i know something more, but itīs as usual god related,but i drop it anyways.
take a look at africa or asian poor countries. people donīt even have flip flops or sandals runnin barefeet. noone cares about this. people got their feet dirty all day. people over there got other problems though, than to think about such stuff. itīs pretty natural to walk around with no shoes,but in the industrial countries, cities are very dirty and itīs just not usual to run around with dirty feet. people are raised like that. people really got to much time and live too good so they start to think about what others do too much. but remember ..what you see is just a reflection of self. you got a problem with free feet, you probably get confronted with more and more flip flops and sandals. action reaction. donīt care about such stuff and you will not see so much of these flipflops on men feet and if you see one... you just donīt care. what you wearin in bed while sleepin, in the shower, in your appartment or house? you probably run around barefooted or in socks, maybe slippers... no one cares about that. know what i mean? people got complexes and the tv and also them rap acts donīt spread this "i donīt care" image- they spreading that "iīm the hardest player/gangsta" and thatīs why everybody wants to look the flyest in their videos. and it really looks much cooler to wear shiny colorful kicks than runin barefoot like a little african kid in search for food. i remember raekwon wearin some sports slippers in that mtv cribs in L.A. video cause he at home with fam and no one cares about the looks. but in his videos - he always wearin fly kicks. everybody shall wear what he/she wants. others donīt need to look. i for self wear some sandals on real hot days in summer or on holdiays but i úsually donīt wear em in my daily life cause of two reasons. 1.itīs cold and dirty out there. 2. i like those air pads in my shoes. itīs just easier to walk these hard streets. but comin home i get into some slippers, cause i donīt like sweaty feet and sneaks pressuring a lot. i mean. let everybody wear what he likes and stop caring about this, cause at least in teh bath or bedroom, we all the same. if people got the need to wear flipflops and show their feet, let em do it. most of these men donīt care about their feet showing off adn thatīs probably the main reason why they do it. i canīt see reason to wear flipflops in usual city living cause they really uncomfortable to me, but i can understand surfers who spend their days on the beach, wearin those, cause they on the beach.
the other thang with the girls ...
even if iīm repeating myself. as told in the oldest holy scripts, to praise and worship godīs feet is the main destination one can achieve and shall live for. we all got this truth inside us and thatīs basicially the reason why we turn our eyes on others people feet. godīs feet are the prettiest and most beautiful existing and the souls, as parcels of Him, want to see his feet. thatīs natural. not easy to understand, but itīs just nature. females are pretty much addicted to godīs feet, not knowing it. thatīs one of the reasons why real nice girls in love with dudes who not have problems with their/his feet.
brahma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 01:31 AM   #29
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragmented
...man these peeps are still fucking women in the ass it's a truely sorry world.
LOL yeah. itīs all sandals dudes poppin ass!!! haha! nah. you canīt say so. who you know doing that? if you meet people like that often, think about yourself. people you spend time with are reflection of you. maybe YOU want to stick it in the ass AND wear sandals while you do it... go deep inside and find out man

brahma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 05:37 AM   #30
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG
I dont understand.....for some reason almost every white dude I see that wears flip flops has some fine ass white girlfriend.

Im not jealous of them or anything....I wear sick kicks and never wear flip flops and I got a fine ass girl too.

But I dont wanna see some dudes nasty ass feet. Maybe those girls think guys who wear flip flops are hot. or maybe since their girls already seen them naked....their feet are nothing to hide....I dunno.

Maybe after they just gave up on dressing good since they already scooped a honey. Its kinda like those people that given up in life and wear track pants every day.

Can someone explain? perhaps some white dudes who wear flip flops and got a sexy girl on this site can tell me the secrets?

P.S. I have no intentions in investing in a pair of flip flops

P.S.S. Those of you that dont like "white bitches" need not to reply
ahahahahahahah

is that you in ya sig G