news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 09-29-2005, 03:53 PM   #16
Cheech Da WildKard
Shotta Rap

Cheech Da WildKard grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Cheech Da WildKard
Default Re: Help with a begginer producer please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster
thank you when searching for samples whats best to use a p2p or google or some shit?
LOL, sorry, but that was funny.

You need to keep ya ears out for old records where you think, "Yo, I could use that guitar riff" or whatever ....THEN you could go on a P2P and search for the track, and chop it up ...
Cheech Da WildKard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 04:02 PM   #17
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

anybody no about MPC,s specifically the MPC 1000

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 04:10 PM   #18
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

I know they're hard to get a hold of and mad expensive if you find 'em
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 04:53 PM   #19
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

they are not hard to get a hold of, if you have a guitar center in your area or a store like that they sell them there.......but they are expensive

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 04:55 PM   #20
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

or you can order it off their site http://www.akaipro.com/

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 11:33 AM   #21
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Unhappy Re: Help with a begginer producer please

I got the Mpc 1000 upgrade the ram and a bigger memmory chip its hot connects to computer through USB download samples, drumkits, loops, vocals whatever & whole lota other shit too, but I'm telling you i'm clueless
I watch some dvd got me open & I bought this thing with out thinking and now I dont what to do with this fucking thing besides look at it
I read da manual sevral time , dont know what to do I think I am going to sell it but i going to loose money och! thing its not eve 6 months old

Old 09-30-2005, 12:09 PM   #22
Taskmaster
Master of Tasks

Taskmaster grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheech Da WildKard
LOL, sorry, but that was funny.

You need to keep ya ears out for old records where you think, "Yo, I could use that guitar riff" or whatever ....THEN you could go on a P2P and search for the track, and chop it up ...
so i can chop up beats in fl? or do i need another program?
Old 09-30-2005, 12:56 PM   #23
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

go here http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/...ntent/cb/index

thats were gt center gets thier shit
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 01:04 PM   #24
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i would get

View all M-Audio products
M-Audio Keystation 49e USB MIDI Controller Keyboard

Product #703605

View Larger Photo
View our Return Policy
See More Products Like This

Features: 7.64Quality: 8.64Value: 9.09Overall: 8.55(Based on 22 ratings)
Rate This Product | Write a Review
Read Reviews

Eligible for FREE SHIPPING!
Click for detailsList: $129.95Sale Price:$99.99
Guaranteed Lowest Price!
Availability:In Stock Gold Coverage:As Low As $8.75 Quantity:
(You can always remove it from your cart.)

The perfect USB MIDI controller keyboard for getting started with music on your computer.

Class-compliancy with OS X and Windows XP means true plug-and-play operation and the included Maximum Audio Tools software bundle is designed to get you playing immediately. 49-note full-size, velocity-sensitive keyboard; built-in MIDI interface; pitch and modulation wheels; and sustain pedal input. Sleek, compact, and USB bus-powered. Compatible with most educational and studio software. Features:
  • 49-note full-size, velocity-sensitive keyboard
  • Pitch bend and modulation wheels
  • Volume/control slider
  • Advanced function button for programming
  • Sustain footpedal input
  • Octave +/- buttons to extend keyboard range
  • Separate MIDI out jack routes MIDI signals from your computer to control external devices
  • Powered via USB or 9VDC power adapter (not included)
  • Functions as a standalone USB MIDI interface
  • Class compliant with OS X and Windows XP for plug-and-play
  • Also includes drivers for Mac OS 9.1 and later, and included for Windows 95/98/ME/2000
A super-affordable keyboard to begin your musical journey. Bon voyage!

and

reason 3

and u should be set ..also some extra

refill cds for more instrment sounds

ima buy that keyboard soon
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 06:18 PM   #25
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

what kills me now is I was looking at that originally
I feel stupid now
you know what is nice final scratch
http://www.stantondj.com/v2/fs/prod_fs2.asp
shit is hot it alows you 2 scracth mp3,s from a special vinal it comes with

Old 10-01-2005, 08:52 AM   #26
ARTFORM
Producer

ARTFORM grasshopper

ARTFORM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 04:43 PM   #27
Hz Deep
Deeper Designz

Hz Deep grasshopper

Yo, if you want to get all the software you will need to record, arrange, mix and add effects create sounds & sample sounds, think about getting hold of a copy of this UK magazine - http://computermusic.co.uk , you get a DVD with it with their 'CM Studio' software which is updated all the time in collaboration with major software developers.

I just say this as I've used it a bit in the past and it offers all that you need to make a decent beat, and at such a low cost it will really help you get a better understanding of how a beat can be put together and which methods you prefer, then you will be in a better position to make an informed decision on what functions you want in return for your hard earned cash.
Old 10-02-2005, 06:01 PM   #28
picturebloodbaths

picturebloodbaths shaolin monk

What do you guys think of Boss samplers like the SP-303 I tried on out at GuitarCenter and I liked it but I don't really know good from bad. I am probably going to get the 49e and FL 5 but I also want a sampler...

suggestions?
picturebloodbaths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 07:40 PM   #29
js1

js1 grasshopper

does any1 think this is a good thing to have

E-MU Xboard 49 USB/MIDI Controller

Product #706284

Professional performance and features!

The Xboard 49 offers unmatched playability, realtime control and programmability in a portable keyboard package ideal for studio and stage use. 49 full-size, velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch, 16 programmable realtime controllers, Xboard Control editing software, and E-Mu's new Proteus X LE Desktop Sound Module with over 1,000 sounds. The Xboard Control software provides an intuitive desktop interface that lets you create custom templates for all your favorite hardware and software instruments. The Xboards also allow you to set discrete MIDI channels for each controller and offer unrivaled realtime control and performance features, including Snap Shot, that lets you send multiple program changes and controller values by pressing a single button, and Xboard Latch Mode that enables you to define a section of the keyboard as on/off triggers--perfect for drum loops. Ultra-portable. Runs on USB, battery, or AC power.

Features:
  • 49 full-size, velocity sensitive keys with aftertouch
  • 16 assignable, realtime control knobs
  • 6 function buttons
  • 3-segment LCD display
  • Navigational buttons
  • Data slider (also master volume)
  • Pitch and mod wheels
  • Xboard Control software lets you easily create custom setups for your favorite hardware/software instruments
  • Advanced studio/live performance features like Latch Mode for triggering drum loops, Snap Shot for instant program changes, and more
  • Includes Proteus X LE Desktop Sound Module with over 1,000 presets
js1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 07:43 PM   #30
Qwiffersniffer
Veteran Member

Qwiffersniffer grasshopper

Just get a mic and break out the pots and pans and simply sing the melodies with your voice.
Qwiffersniffer is offline   Reply With Quote