news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 11-15-2009, 08:37 AM   #16
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

Brooklyn Babylon
Trespass

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 09:01 AM   #17
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

Don't be a menace 2 South Central While You're Drinking Your Juice In The Hood from the Wayans Brothers is a movie that's funny as hell....
Afficial_Nastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 09:09 AM   #18
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I see black movies don't get a lot of love on here.
There must be something wrong with your eyesight cos people talk about these types of movies all the time. Maybe if you looked past the first page you might actually find some of the threads.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 01:58 PM   #19
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I'm Gonna Git You Sucka
Belly
First Sunday
Talk To Me
Hotel Rwanda
Not Easily Broken
Soul Plane
Let's Do It Again
A Piece Of The Action
White Chicks
Mo Money
Malibu's Most Wanted
Asunder
Traci Townsend
G
Hav Plenty
Doing Hard Time
Four Brothers
Booty Call
Eddie Murphy's RAW
Redemption
Hoodlum
Eddie Griffin's Dysfunctional Family
Martin Lawrence's RunTelDat
Get On The Bus
Rhyme And Reason
The Show
Backstage
State Property
Beautyshop
Glory
8 Mile
3 Strikes
Foolish
Lockdown
The Last Stand
All About The Benjamins
Never Die Alone
Panther
Colors
Shaft with Samuel Jackson
Roll Bounce
Stomp The Yard
Coming To America
Posse
Sugar Hill
Ali
Ray
Blackout
A Good Man Is Hard To Find
Book Of Love
Flip The Script
Trois 1,2,3
Madea Goes To Jail
Antwone Fisher
Lakeview Terrace
Ride
Glory Road
Hot Parts
Blue Hill Avenue
Linewatch
Rhapsody
What's Love Got To Do With It
Mo Better Blues
He Got Game
Soul Men
Motives 1 and 2
The Wash

LOL@Afficial Nastee saying afro american hahahahahahahahahahaha. You should've said negro LOL. LOL@Notorious Big's mom dissing Little Kim for hating on Notorious movie. Voletta Wallace said that Little Kim needs to grow up and stop acting like a bitch LOL. A Rage In Harlem movie with Robin Givens, Gregory Hines, Danny Glover, Forest Whitaker sucked but Robin was looking smoking hot in this one. That red dress she had on was hot. LOL@Robin asking Forest was he a virgin and he was acting shy and nervous and he said no. She said i'll take that as a yes LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 02:02 PM   #20
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

My bad for putting The Wash again. I thought i didn't have that on my list at first. Ironmantis, you liked Trespass with Ice T and Ice Cube? LOL. That movie sucked but the soundtrack is tight. Brooklyn Babylon with rapper Black Thought of The Roots is pretty good. I forgot about that one. The Salon with Vivica Fox, Taral Hicks, Terrence Howard, Monica Calhoun is pretty good. Taral Hicks did another movie that has the word fruit in the title but i forgot. It's a good movie. It's about Taral has a relationship with a arab guy and several blacks in her neighborhood are mad at her about it. Rapper Fredro Starr of Onyx, Keith David, r&b singer Keith Sweat(he was a drug dealer LOL), Tiny Lister are in it. Taral is hot. Remember how DMX was fucking her in Belly? Hahahahahahahahahaha.
Old 11-15-2009, 02:03 PM   #21
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Why are some of ya'll naming white movies? I know ya'll trying to be funny but i'm not laughing.
Old 11-15-2009, 03:58 PM   #22
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

lol quit crying nigga you said Malibu's Most Wanted.
8 mile is a white movie with black people in it.

Besides, some of them flicks you listed are fuckin wack, you just reppin for a black flick.
Fuck a black movie, if it's ill it's ill, if not it's not.

Cheech & Chong > Friday

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 10:53 AM   #23
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:22 PM   #24
abanks47
Heavenly Divine

abanks47 drunken mastaabanks47 drunken masta

Black Caeser
Dead Presidents
You See Me Laughin'
Do the Right Thing
Malcolm X
Black August
Cooley High
A Soldiers Story
Ragtime

If you aint seen "Talk to me" or "Soldier's Story", you should definitely peep those.

Just out of curiosity, what constitutes a black movie to you?
Old 11-16-2009, 01:54 PM   #25
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by abanks47 View Post
Just out of curiosity, what constitutes a black movie to you?
Pam Grier

RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:59 PM   #26
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

What about JD's Revenge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 01:31 PM   #27
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

what about The Education of Sonny Carson?

UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 10:46 PM   #28
abanks47
Heavenly Divine

abanks47 drunken mastaabanks47 drunken masta

anyone see goodbye uncle tom?
Old 11-18-2009, 04:41 AM   #29
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the devil's son in law
the mack
superfly
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 05:36 PM   #30
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

black dynamite is the blackest, most ass kickinist movie in the last 15 years.
(maybe of all time. lol)

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote