news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Album Reviews

Old 07-19-2011, 03:37 PM   #1
Holocaust
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Holocaust crouching tiger
Default Lord Superb-Superb Clientele(2009)

1. Intro
2. The Campaign
3. Coogi skit
4. Cant Outrap Me
5. Buck after Buck ft Young City
6. Ashes 2 Ashes Dust 2 Dust ft Stack Bundlez
7. D.O.A.
8. I am So Ill
9. Perb blakks out (skit)
10. Meetin with Death
11. Letter to Chip Banks
12. The Symphony ft Un Pacino & Perry
13. Fresh out da Slammer ft Ammo, Chinx Drugz, Jitta
14. I feel it too
15. Dear Mommy
16. Get you Fresh
17. When it Rains it Pours ft Shorty Real
18. You Police You Jake ft Hardcore
19. Pop ya Collars pt 2 ft Un Pacino
20. Learn the Game ft Raekwon
21. The One ft Convict

wow, niggaz slept on this??
this shyt is the best release from wu since supreme clientele, if this is any precursor of what we are getting from the next gfk album we're in for a treat. For any casual listener, I advise you to take your training wheels off and nod into this. Beats are all smooth as with any wu-related release and the lyrics are a step past what we heard on supreme clientele.
If any killerbee was hungry and unheard it was perry platinum, and this is just round one. I'd give it 4.5/5, chambremuzik needs to step their sound quality up. But for him to rock this hard on the solo tip is a feat that needs to be noted in wu history. My favorite songs are probably Meeting With Death and I Am So Ill.
Old 09-09-2011, 02:05 PM   #2
BISHOP BLOODSHOT
85 %ER

BISHOP BLOODSHOT Sinister snakeBISHOP BLOODSHOT Sinister snake

His verse on pop ya collars pt 2 got ghost hard yo, and i believe ghost don't say shit in response because the nigga can't say shit. Shark head ass nigga ghost you a biter son.
BISHOP BLOODSHOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:44 AM   #3
jsofunky
PRODIGAL SUN

jsofunky crouching tigerjsofunky crouching tiger

aiight
jsofunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:32 PM   #4
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wheres the track in memory of chip banks?
album was decent
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:36 PM   #5
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I liked a few tracks. I still play them.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:48 PM   #6
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol @ magma!! hahah ceitedmofo!!!

+repped....

hahahah
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:40 AM   #7
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Isn't this the same guy who said he actually wrote the real Supreme Clientele?
TheFunkyDrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:14 PM   #8
fonzarelli

fonzarelli crouching tiger

one of the better chambermusic releases IMO
Old 05-07-2012, 10:04 PM   #9
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

THIS IS THE BANgER

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote