news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-17-2009, 04:49 PM   #1
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey
Default Reverend William Burke's the shit!

Justen listen how he kills this track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moeSe2m3XFU

Don't know much about this cat, but he might be one of the most talented Killa Bees added to the fam lately. Would be dope if he did a solo album. Anyone agree?

Last edited by 3rdEyeVizion; 11-17-2009 at 05:00 PM.
3rdEyeVizion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 05:35 PM   #2
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Fuck yeah, I'd like to hear a solo. Who the Man is my fav track off Afro 1. I was kinda disapointed in the shit he did on Digi Snacks at first, I guess I was expecting something different. But he's been dope on everything he's touched so far.

I was surprised when I learned that he was from Chicago, I figured he was from L.A.

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 06:25 PM   #3
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
I was kinda disapointed in the shit he did on Digi Snacks at first,

'We ask the Lord and Saviour for gui-dance,
it's probably hard to hear us over gunshots and vi-olence.
Figure when I'm in the casket it'd be plenty si-lence,
so in the end, when you add it up it all ba-lance'

You didn't like that?

True enough, it's one of weaker verses I've heard from him too.

But I loves this dude, we need an album.

The Reverand > any other Killa Bee this half of the decade.

You see how he took that track from the new Soul Assassins album whilst going up against established dudes like B-Real and Planet Asia?

Preach.
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 06:26 PM   #4
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Yeah this nigga, and Ace & Moe Roc need albums produced by in-house fam, I would instantly cop...
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 07:07 PM   #5
Kanha
Wu Vatican

Kanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkey

there's a REV W BURKS mixtape coming soon, with 3 "unheard" solo tracks, I make sure yall get it like I brought the Killa Sin mixtape!
Kanha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 03:40 AM   #6
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey

^Nice one. I'll be on the lookout for that!

I just found another track that Rev Burke is on:

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7588266

It features him and M1 of Dead Prez. Anyone got this?

Peace
Old 11-18-2009, 05:51 AM   #7
dafran
36 chambers

dafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killa

OL'DIRTY BASTARD (R.I.P.)
dafran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 06:11 AM   #8
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdEyeVizion View Post
^Nice one. I'll be on the lookout for that!

I just found another track that Rev Burke is on:

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7588266

It features him and M1 of Dead Prez. Anyone got this?

Peace
Yeah I got this track. I can up the track for you tomorrow when I'm back on my home comp.

Or, here's a link for the full album...

http://rapidshare.com/files/55023421...Nova_Vol.1.rar

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 06:32 AM   #9
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"Reverend William Burke's the shit!"

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 11:15 AM   #10
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
Yeah I got this track. I can up the track for you tomorrow when I'm back on my home comp.

Or, here's a link for the full album...

http://rapidshare.com/files/55023421...Nova_Vol.1.rar

Peace!

Please do, cus I can't download this file. Thanx man
Old 11-18-2009, 11:38 AM   #11
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

If anyone got a full list of songs he appeares on, then please post it. I've been trying to find one on the net, but it seems that the ones I find lacks a lot of info
Old 11-18-2009, 11:44 AM   #12
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

word up, Reverend William Burke slayed everything he ever been on imo (or at least everything i heard lol).. and extra co-sign on Hollow Dartz, Ace & Moe Roc was ill as fuck on the "Afro Samurai II" soundtrack. these are the cats RZA needs to focus on, rather than giving one or two tracks to 50 different half-assed MC's he need to go in with 1 or 2 artists where he lays down all his energy.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 01:03 PM   #13
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
word up, Reverend William Burke slayed everything he ever been on imo (or at least everything i heard lol).. and extra co-sign on Hollow Dartz, Ace & Moe Roc was ill as fuck on the "Afro Samurai II" soundtrack. these are the cats RZA needs to focus on, rather than giving one or two tracks to 50 different half-assed MC's he need to go in with 1 or 2 artists where he lays down all his energy.
Co-Sign.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 03:44 PM   #14
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by -The A to the Z- View Post
'We ask the Lord and Saviour for gui-dance,
it's probably hard to hear us over gunshots and vi-olence.
Figure when I'm in the casket it'd be plenty si-lence,
so in the end, when you add it up it all ba-lance'

You didn't like that?

True enough, it's one of weaker verses I've heard from him too.

But I loves this dude, we need an album.

The Reverand > any other Killa Bee this half of the decade.

You see how he took that track from the new Soul Assassins album whilst going up against established dudes like B-Real and Planet Asia?

Preach.
No I dig it, thats his best vese off Digi Snacks, Good Night being the second best, I think.

It was just like the first listen of the album I thought he would bring something a lil different to the album than what he did. But upon the many, many more listenings of the album I grew to like all his verses alot.

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 04:08 PM   #15
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

He killed that new Achozen too. Dude needs an album in a hurry.

Just as a reminder.... Wu-Latino has never worked with the Wu-Tang Clan.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote