news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-21-2009, 09:35 AM   #31
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuinc2000 View Post
Courtesy of Sic from the Wu International boards:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7w7p9k
SOMEBODY REP THIS BASTARD

lol thanks man

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:12 AM   #32
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rev. Burke is a really good rapper, but no Ghostface or anybody high profile like that. He does show that 99% of Killa Beez are wack/or just average.
Old 11-21-2009, 11:54 AM   #33
Leo Angel
Veteran Member

Leo Angel crouching tigerLeo Angel crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
Rev. Burke is a really good rapper, but no Ghostface or anybody high profile like that. He does show that 99% of Killa Beez are wack/or just average.
99%?? that's is a fucking exageration...
Leo Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 04:55 PM   #34
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey

^I would say so lol. Chill homie
Old 11-21-2009, 06:11 PM   #35
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Thanks dude with the dl link

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 06:38 PM   #36
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Rev needs to shorten the name or change it. It just doesn't sound marketable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 12:40 PM   #37
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
Rev needs to shorten the name or change it. It just doesn't sound marketable.
Haha I see what you mean, dope name though.

The name sounds like a RnB singer
Undiluted Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 12:50 PM   #38
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well he's no Holocaust/Architect [don't like the other aliases, so Rev's better for me], and I think he's better than all Killarmy except Killa Sin, and seriously he could outshine any other wu killa bee group or any KB soloist, even Sunz of Man. He's like KP, but unlike him Rev doesn't sound the same like KP does on like 1000 tracks. I seriously don't believe Rev. Burke will top Heavy Mental tho...

So for me, his only real competition are Killa Sin, who is in jail, Timbo King, who fails to deliver A REAL SOLO ALBUM [that EP in '94 doesn't count] and Bronze Nazareth. Rev. Burke is actually the type of rapper I wanted RZA to be in his solo career, so if he gets those RZA/Cilvaringz beats and keeps it underground [I don't want it to sound like last RZA's solo] - then we could get a dope album

that's my opinion IF HE JUSTIFIES THE HYPE. If not, he's going to be just another Killa Bee nobody checks for...
Old 11-22-2009, 04:47 PM   #39
gambinonigga
BabyMake

gambinonigga crouching tiger

Heard he is major in Chicago. Well known as "Lil Chuuuch", a name given 2 him by don magic juan. He is always with r.kelly. They are related somehow. But word is the reverend william burks is certifiably insane. High, reads bible out loud, plays chess compulsively day and night, and even whupped some guy into a coma while on vacation in las vegas with shavo from System of a down..
Rev and Rza were recording song with Ol dirty bastard and Boy jones at 36chambers in new york the night dirty died so Rza treats him and Boy jones like sons...
gambinonigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 05:34 PM   #40
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey

^Interesting. Have you "heard" anything about a solo album?
Old 12-05-2009, 04:27 PM   #41
gambinonigga
BabyMake

gambinonigga crouching tiger
Cool Killah sin & lil chuuuch

CLASSIC KILLASIN AND REVEREND BURKS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tTB7qXJC4c
The Reverend has been working on his alblum for 12 years.
He's a mad scientist/nutty professor. I heard its finally coming 2010 on Interscope records.
gambinonigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 04:38 PM   #42
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Interesting

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 05:02 PM   #43
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambinonigga View Post
CLASSIC KILLASIN AND REVEREND BURKS
The Reverend has been working on his alblum for 12 years.
He's a mad scientist/nutty professor. I heard its finally coming 2010 on Interscope records.

HOLY FUCK!!! THIS NEEDS TO BE TYPED IN CAPS TO EMPHASIZE HOW FUCKIN' DOPE OFF THE CHAIN THIS SHIT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS TRACK FROM...?!?!?!?!?!?!

KILLA SIN AND REV. BURKE ABSOLUTLEY MURDER SHIT ON HERE!!!!!!!

CAN SOMEONE UP AN MP3...?

Peace and props for postin it!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 07:07 PM   #44
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

goddamn, that joint was fucking nasty.. never heard that ish before, both Burke and Killa Sin murdered this 4th Disciple banger. someone need to upload an mp3 of this as soon as possible!! also WOW @ Rev.William Burke rhyming with the beez in '99!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 07:40 PM   #45
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This IS Heat!
Gimme a second, and I'll rip it for y'all!

Quote:
"Can't believe you on the canvas, I'm just throwin jabs" - Inspectah Deck

Blueminati
bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote