news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-22-2009, 12:19 PM   #16
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I think the reason why rappers disappear is because they get tired of shitty ass record companies cheating them outta their money and shelving their albums. I wanna know what happened to Caddilac Tah, Black Child, Charli Baltimore. I posted about Caddilac Tah and Black Child on here before and nobody responded. I always thought that they're better rappers than Ja Rule and it's a shame they couldn't get any albums out. That's why i don't understand why they were so loyal to Irv Gotti, Ja Rule and Murda Inc records because if i was a rapper, i'm not gonna be loyal to a record company that has never released my albums LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 12:20 PM   #17
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Lord Digga and Paula Perry who used to be in Masta Ace's INC crew. Lord Digga did this tight song called My Flows Is Tight and he samples The Price Is Right game show theme song LOL.
Old 12-02-2009, 01:42 PM   #18
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

where are the beatnuts...??
i saw psycho les @ sutra in the city...

where is A+ @?
Old 12-02-2009, 01:52 PM   #19
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Tracey Lee - I heard he's a lawyer now.

Rah Digga - She was on Afro Samurai Resurrection is all I know.

L.O.D. - Pop up on Keith Murray albums from time to time.

Craig Mack - lol.

Nice And Smooth - I think they're still doing shows together?

Phife of A Tribe Called Quest - Probably in hospital, his diabetes has been acting up these last few years.

Willie D - In jail.

and Bushwick Bill - Rapping 'bout Jesus.

Fatlip and Slimkid Tre of The Pharcyde
- Reunited with the rest of the Pharcyde and making an album I believe.

Last edited by -The A to the Z-; 12-02-2009 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Oops - wrong MC.
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 04:38 PM   #20
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

^^MC ren actually dropped a digital album a couple of weeks back.
November first IIRC
Old 12-02-2009, 04:48 PM   #21
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

Apologies, I was thinking of MC Shan.
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:35 AM   #22
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

A+ was nasty....i wonder where he is at...

What about illa noyze from boot camp?
Old 12-03-2009, 12:18 PM   #23
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

where the hell is Def Jef?
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:24 PM   #24
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Illegal and Da Youngstas are better than 2 Low who rapped on Scarface's album. I would like to know what happened to them.
The Cru
Smoothe Da Hustler
Trigger Tha Gambler
Tracey Lee
Richie Rich
B-Legit
Kam
MC Ren
Channel Live
Rah Digga
Heather B
Lady Of Rage
Lady Luck
Cuban Link
Mic Geronimo
Real Live
L.O.D.
Craig Mack
Nice And Smooth
Leaders Of The New School except Busta Rhymes
Phife of A Tribe Called Quest
Jayo Felony
The Alkaholics
Willie D and Bushwick Bill
Fatlip and Slimkid Tre of The Pharcyde
Da Lench Mob
Kausion
Anotha Level
JT Money of Poison Clan
2 Live Crew
I was gonna say Mic Geronimo but this nigga spoiled the whole shit.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:30 PM   #25
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What happened to them is that they are no longer rappers and have other jobs lol

theres not much money in rapping even for the few artists who sell records
Old 12-03-2009, 02:40 PM   #26
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

Quote:
what happened to them is that they are no longer rappers and have other jobs lol

theres not much money in rapping even for the few artists who sell records

i agree with you and you're totally right... But were they rapping for self gratitude or the pay check is the major question... I'd rather listen to a broke nigga with skills than some overly budgeted gimmick...
Old 12-05-2009, 11:22 AM   #27
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I seriously doubt that most of the rappers i named have jobs because most of them probably didn't finish high school and most of them probably don't have any job skills because most of them have been drug dealers and hustlers before they rapped. I know that rappers don't make a lot of money. Well at least the underground rappers don't make much money i guess but if they weren't making any money, then how come underground rappers like KRS One, Boot Camp Click, Canibus, Keith Murray, Redman, Wu Tang, Pharoahe Monch, Camp Lo, OC, M.O.P., AG, AZ, Diamond D, Ras Kass, Cormega, EPMD, WC, Jeru The Damaja, Big Shug, Little Dap of Group Home are still around? There's money to be made in rap music but the thing is you gotta save your money and don't spend most of it and you can survive the music business.
Old 12-05-2009, 11:23 AM   #28
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Ikke, where can i get that MC Ren album? Is he selling it on his website if he has one? He did a album awhile back called Rencarnated and it sucks.
Old 12-05-2009, 12:56 PM   #29
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaststroke & Butterfly View Post
how about Duice,,the cats who did "Look at that girl with the daisy dukes on! i want you to..."

How about Yak Ballz, or Tag Team from "Whoomp (There It Is!)"

i've only heard yak ballz spit on the new esoteric album.

what happened to golden armz

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:11 PM   #30
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Ikke, where can i get that MC Ren album? Is he selling it on his website if he has one? He did a album awhile back called Rencarnated and it sucks.
I meant that album.
It dropped nov 1st right?