news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 11-18-2009, 07:44 PM   #1
RulerWhy

RulerWhy grasshopper
Default The Vultures - Raw Hip Hop from Texas. NOT DOWN SOUTH BULLSHIT.

What's up everybody? I'm from a crew based out of San Antonio, Texas. We're called The Vultures.. if you get a chance check out our album, '7 Rings of Saturn'. We offer it free to stimulate a fan base. Here is a review of the cd as well.

We are all fans of that raw 90s hip hop, the hip hop all wu-heads can appreciate. Please enjoy the cd, and check out our new website for updates and new releases.

http://Vultureshiphop.com

Peace everybody!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MTS6PRCH
(download link)

http://hiphopisntdead.blogspot.com/2...-rings-of.html
(review)
RulerWhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 03:46 PM   #2
Demonio80

Demonio80 shaolin monk

Peeeace RulerWhy, The Vultures crew iz craaazy, this album is an instant classic!Ayo all Wu Corp Headz please dont sleep on this PURE GEM!!!Mad propz 4 The Vultures & Richard Gein (i have buy the album is dopest!)!!
Demonio80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 05:08 PM   #3
Slurch Yung
bill romanowski

Slurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to Slurch Yung

yo i checked yall website--
mad cool how yu got a verse cut for each member on the bios
my family is from texas so i'm supporting yall doing ya thing
i'm bout to dl this an spin it a few times then let you know wats good-

i was wondering how you guys got that blog review, and also feel free to check out the new slang mobb mixtape obsidian bricks an return the love-

peace 360
an so slow the world spinnin.../
DL THE MISADVENTURES OF CASEY JONES EP
http://www.mediafire.com/?swdc2a2nvpae6dn
http://www.reverbnation.com/Battlefieldbully
or facebook search Slurch YUNG or holla at me on here PEACE
Slurch Yung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 06:54 PM   #4
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

open ya mind is fucking bananas, downloadin

MENES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 07:31 PM   #5
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I didn't like it very much. To be honest, I only liked the production some what the rest just wasn't good. You guys go offbeat a lot and your rhymes are kind of corny. You're not original and if you want to make it, do something no one is doing right now. Don't be a copy.
Old 11-21-2009, 12:25 AM   #6
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

sup yo, just peeped 7 rings around saturn via youtube, DOWNLOADIN NOWWWWW!
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 03:26 PM   #7
RulerWhy

RulerWhy grasshopper

thanks everyone for your comments, even you Chevy Chase, everyone opinion matters. Here's an update. The Vultures crew in association with K.I.N. crew have finally finished the Knowledge Is Now LP. Will be pressed up soon and available. Check the myspace page right now for previews. and PM me your email if would like to join our mailing list. peace.

http://www.myspace.com/knowledgenow
Old 11-21-2009, 10:12 PM   #8
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Peepin da album now, this shit is nuts!! Hittin peeps w/ ya album link now yo!
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 06:28 AM   #9
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just re read what I said and it makes me sound like a bitch. I just wasn't feeling it at the moment. I'll just say something positive then, some beats are hot.
Old 11-22-2009, 02:31 PM   #10
Demonio80

Demonio80 shaolin monk

Yeah Cheavy The Vultures are serious 4 real, but is normal have a personal opinion, the world is beautiful because is different... peace bro!
Demonio80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 08:39 PM   #12
RulerWhy

RulerWhy grasshopper

Want to let everyone know that our latest release K.I.N. (Knowledge Is Now) was reviewed at hiphopisntdead blog

you can check it out here and also visit our website.

thanks and peace to all

http://hiphopisntdead.blogspot.com/2...ge-is-now.html