news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-21-2009, 12:51 PM   #31
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
hahah
The very idea of a heterosexual relationship makes this faggot giggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 01:37 AM   #32
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN

Sham-iLL drunken mastaSham-iLL drunken masta

Jesus,
I mean Yahshua,
WAS NOT A JEW.
He was HEBREW.

Noah-
Shem - Ham - Japheth.

Shem's Descendants are whom we call SEMITES.

Heber, descendant of Shem, therefore he is a Semite,
Descendants of Heber = Hebrews.
So Hebrews = Semites
Descendant of Heber = Abraham
so Abraham = Hebrew
Ishmael, eldest son of Abraham
is a Hebrew through Abraham, but his mother is HAGAR, who is a KUSHITE (EGYPTIAN)
and that's why he's the father of ARABS cuz ARABS = HEBREW KUSHITES = HEBREW EGYPTIANS.

Isaac, 2nd son of Abraham, is a full blooded Hebrew cuz his mom SARAH was also a Hebrew...

One of Isaac's son, JACOB, became ISRAEL, and his descendants would be called ISRAELITES.
so
Jacob-Israel is a Hebrew Israelite.
One of his Sons were named Judah.
Jesus/Yahshua is a Descendant of Judah,
The descendants of Judah are called Judahite
In Hebrew; YEHUDAHITES.
So Yahshua is a Hebrew-Israelite-Yahudahite

Now lets go back to Kush,
Kush is a descendant of Ham. So Egyptians descend from Ham. Arabs descend from both Shem and Ham, so they're Semites and Hamites.

Lets go to JAPHETH.
One of Japhet's sons is named MAGOG.
Magog is that evil ass mothafucka... (See Gog and Magog)
Magog had a brother named GOMEZ.
GOMEZ'S SON'S NAME WAS ASHKENAZ.

Out of the 8million JEWS in da WORLD... 7 MILLION ARE ASHKENAZI-JEWS...

Ashkenaz ruled the land of modern day GERMANY n parts all da way to bits of RUSSIA...
So now tell me...
How da fuck can the one you call JESUS be a JEW?
And how are JEWS SEMITIC when THEY DONT DESCEND FROM SHEM, THEY DESCEND FROM JAPHETH...

And the Hebrews were black,
Yahshua is described as having WOOLY HAIR and BRONZE FEET and THE ROMANS COULD NOT TELL THE HEBREWS AND EGYPTIANS APART FROM EACH OTHER CUZ DEY LOOKED DA SAME...

Ham's Descendants and Shem's Descendants looked the same..
The only one of Ham's descendants dat didn't look da same were those through his son CANAAN, who was da cursed son Ham received after being cursed for laughing at Noah being naked.
Sham-iLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 01:45 AM   #33
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN

My bad... The Egyptians weren't Kushites they were from Mizraim... He's a descendant of Ham nonetheless, Mizraim = Kush's brother so my bad on that, i get em mixed up.
Old 11-22-2009, 02:14 AM   #34
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN

Gerald Massey, English writer and author of the book, Egypt the Light of the World, wrote, "The dignity is so ancient that the insignia of the Pharaoh evidently belonged to the time when Egyptians wore nothing but the girdle of the Negro." (p 251)

Sir Richard Francis Burton, a 19th century English explorer, writer and linguist in 1883 wrote to Gerald Massey, "You are quite right about the "AFRICAN" origin of the Egyptians. I have 100 human skulls to prove it."

Scientist, R. T. Prittchett, states in his book The Natural History of Man, "In their complex and many of the complexions and in physical peculiarities the Egyptians were an "AFRICAN" race (p 124-125).

The Ancient Greek historian Herodotus, who visited Egypt in the 5th century B.C.E., saw the Egyptians face to face and described them as black-skinned with woolly hair.

Anthropologist, Count Constatin de Volney (1727-1820),spoke about the race of the Egyptians that produced the Pharaohs. He later paid tribute to Herodotus' discovery when he said:
The ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood mixed for several centuries with that of the Romans and Greeks, must have lost the intensity of it's original color, while retaining none the less the imprint of it's original mold. We can even state as a general principle that the face (referring to The Sphinx) is a kind of monument able, in many cases, to attest to or shed light on historical evidence on the origins of the people."

"What a subject for meditation, just think that the race of black men today our slaves and the object of our scorn, is the very race to which we owe our arts, science and even the use of our speech."

Exodus 1:22 And Pharaoh charged all his people, saying, Every son that is born ye shall cast into the river, and every daughter ye shall save alive.

Moses was born a Hebrew - Israelite from the tribe of Levi (exodus 2:1-3). He spent 40 years in the house of pharaoh (Acts 7:23) and was raised as the Pharaoh's Grandson

Exodus 2: 10 And the child grew, and she brought him unto Pharaoh's daughter, and he became her son. And she called his name Moses: and she said, Because I drew him out of the water.

Exodus 2:16-19

16 Now the priest of Midian had seven daughters: and they came and drew water, and filled the troughs to water their father's flock.

17 And the shepherds came and drove them away: but Moses stood up and helped them, and watered their flock.

18 And when they came to Reuel their father, he said, How is it that ye are come so soon to day?

19 And they said, An Egyptian delivered us out of the hand of the shepherds, and also drew water enough for us, and watered the flock.

Notice they didn't say a Hebrew in Egyptian clothing saved us, they described Moses as a black-skinned descendant of Ham (Egyptian).

This is a picture of the Newly Reconstructed image of King Tut. This image comes from the Discovery.com website, it was featured in an Discovery Channel program called the "Assassination of King Tut". The image was put together from the skeleton of the King by using forensic science and sophisticated computer programs. King Tut and the Egyptians of biblical times were a black people.

This also is a newly reconstructed image of the ancient Egyptian Queen Nefertiti. She is one of the most famous queens of Egypt. This image was constructed from her skeleton. The same method used to reconstructed King Tut was used to make this image of Queen Nefertit. This Picture comes from an article that was feature in the USA today newspaper. It also is on the Discovery.com website. As you can see Nefertiti was a black skinned woman. She looks like Today's East Africans and "African Americans".

Exodus 4:6 And YAH said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow.

7 And he said, Put thine hand into thy bosom again. And he put his hand into his bosom again; and plucked it out of his bosom, and, behold, it was turned again as his other flesh.

If Moses was already white-skinned, what would have been the miracle in turning the skin of his hand white?

Numbers 12 And the anger of Yah was kindled against them; and he departed.

10 And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous (white).

11 And Aaron said unto Moses, Alas, my Master, I beseech thee, lay not the sin upon us, wherein we have done foolishly, and wherein we have sinned.

12 Let her not be as one dead, of whom the flesh is half consumed when he cometh out of his mother's womb.

It is an established fact that The Bible always mentioned leprosy in the context of the skin turning white because of a disease or in relationship to some specific wrong doing.

Leviticus 13:2 states:

"When a man shall have in the skin of his flesh a rising, a scab, or bright spot and it be in the skin of his flesh like the plague of leprosy. Then he shall be brought to Aaron, the priest, or to one of the sons of the priest".

verse 4: If the bright spot be WHITE in the skin of his flesh, the priest shall shut up him that has the plague seven days.

Verse 6: And the priest shall look on him again the seventh day: and behold, if the plague be somewhat DARK, and the plague spread not in the skin, the priest shall pronounce him clean: it is but a scab; and he shall wash his clothes and be clean".

black nigga getting vitiligo:

black nigga turns into a white man:

The name of the article is "Liver Pill turns black man white". Here is a very profound quote from the article: " In Mr. Kahsay's homeland, he is shunned as a leper, as white pigment is considered a sign of the disease". He is considered a leper or a person with leprosy in his homeland of Eritrea, because his skin has turned white.

Acts 21:37-38, states that Paul, (Shaul in Hebrew) the apostle, was being led into a castle by a chief captain. Paul spoke to the chief in Greek, asking permission to speak with him. The chief captain was surprised that Paul could speak Greek and in verse 38, asks Paul, "Are not you that EGYPTIAN?" Paul responded, (Verse 39) "I am a man of Israel (Hebrew)."

37 And as Paul was to be led into the castle, he said unto the chief captain, May I speak unto thee? Who said, Canst thou speak Greek?

38 Art not thou that Egyptian, which before these days madest an uproar, and leddest out into the wilderness four thousand men that were murderers?

39 But Paul said, I am a man of Israel (Hebrew) of Tarsus, a city in Cilicia, a citizen of no mean city: and, I beseech thee, suffer me to speak unto the people.

In order for this chief captain to mistake Paul (the Hebrew) for a black-skinned Egyptian, Paul had to look like an Egyptian, as scripture tells us the whole nation of Israel did. Paul had to tell the chief captain he was an Israelite. Once again we see from scripture that it is hard to physically identify a Hebrew from an Egyptian.

Lamentations 5:10 reads:

"OUR SKIN WAS BLACK LIKE AN OVEN BECAUSE OF THE TERRIBLE FAMINE."

Notice, it says here that the Hebrews' skin was black like an oven or charcoal black, because of the famine. When the Jews were in concentration camps in Europe during WWII, many of them were starved or in famine. Footage of them in the camps, show that their skin turned pale white. The same is true of the people in Kosov, they were in famine and their skin turned pale white, because they are also a white-skinned people. But pictures of starving people in Africa, show that their skin turns jet black or darker than its original hue.

When brown or black skinned people don't eat for a long period of time or get sick, they get darker. When white or lighter skinned people get sick or don't eat, they turn pale. In this verse of Lamentations, the prophet, Jeremiah clearly was describing a black skinned-people.

numbers 6:5 All the days of the vow of his separation there shall no razor come upon his head: until the days be fulfilled, in the which he separateth himself unto Yah, he shall be holy, and shall let the LOCKS of the hair of his head grow.

Judges 16:13 And Delilah said unto Samson, Hitherto thou hast mocked me, and told me lies: tell me wherewith thou mightest be bound. And he said unto her, If thou weavest the seven LOCKS of my head with the web.

19 And she made him sleep upon her knees; and she called for a man, and she caused him to shave off the seven LOCKS of his head; and she began to afflict him, and his strength went from him.

Songs of Songs / Songs of Solomon

5:2 I sleep, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled: for my head is filled with dew, and my LOCKS with the drops of the night.

11 His head is as the most fine gold, his LOCKS are bushy, and black as a raven.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/8 Jews are 'ASHKENAZI' or white german-russian ppl descended of Japheth... Jesus/Yahshua was a Semitic-Hebrew-Israelite-Yahudahite (already proved semites hebrews and israelites were black. yahudah is a israelite, so he is black too)... who da fuck are these 'Jews' then?
Old 11-22-2009, 02:38 AM   #35
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

da
black
man
is
god
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 04:01 AM   #36
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ceasar borgia was head of the Papal Army and was in love with and had sex with his sister Lucrezia. Thats what I read a while ago. Don't know why he is the white image of Christ though.

Who is the black image of Christ seeing he makes a point of labelling Ceasar Borgia as being the white image?
Old 11-22-2009, 05:31 AM   #37
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...0&postcount=43

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:59 AM   #38

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Take your hatred somewhere to Stormfront where it belongs, Golden Faggot.

Shem Hetep.

Quote:
Old 11-22-2009, 07:45 PM   #39
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalAsiaticBlackDan View Post

Shem Hetep.
...again with the "faggot" dan? Learn a new trick already.

Once again I come with fact. You come with faggot. And some how you come to the conclusion that I am hating because my interpretation of the ancient Hebrews isn't all "chosen people" and "spiritual masters"? If you're not going to come with something to discredit what I've put forth then why bother? I mean, how many times can you call someone "faggot" before it no longer makes you feel superior to everyone else?

...and what's stormfront

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

Old 11-22-2009, 07:53 PM   #40

You came with zero facts. You came with your own personal interpretation of ancient texts that you yourself said are impossible to appropriately assess.

You took it upon yourself to rank and evaluate the merits and accomplishments of various cultures by picking and choosing other people's nonfactual interpretations and molding those words to fit your own personal bias, bigotry, and hatred.

You are a disgusting human being who hides behind Shem Heteps in order to try and make your sweeping evaluations of human beings based on what may or may not have happened 1000s of years ago seem well thought out.

You are the definition of a devil, and you aren't fooling anyone.

Shame on you for attempting to make the world a worse place by attempting to divide the human race using ancient texts and interpreting them in a way that creates hatred.

Shem Hetep, Faggot.

Quote:
Old 11-22-2009, 07:57 PM   #41
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham-iLL View Post
My bad... The Egyptians weren't Kushites they were from Mizraim... He's a descendant of Ham nonetheless, Mizraim = Kush's brother so my bad on that, i get em mixed up.
you got a lot more than that mixed up.
Memory Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 08:21 PM   #42
...born of a future war

^
I didn't make "sweeping evaluations" of anyone. I discussed the accomplishments and actions of an ancient people based on their own ancient texts. I never once used it as a reason why anyone should hate or show prejudice to that people. You added that in yourself, quite obviously because you get some sort of satisfaction from having people hate you and your people because it makes you feel like the underdog and you feel a certain sense of pride in that. That's fine. But stop manufacturing enemies by assuming and exaggerating.

I was actually going to rep you for your response in another thread about there being no such thing as "races". I couldn't agree more. Fact is though we are different. We are different in many, many different ways. Individually and as groups and as groups within groups. We are divided by these differences. That's not a bad thing though. We are divided in the same way that an arm is different to a leg. They each play their part though in the whole.

You got me wrong dan, but that's cool, you're upset with me and you need to call me a faggot for the time being to make sense of the strange burning sensation you feel in your physical when you read what I post.

When you're ready to discuss things with me as equals, instead putting yourself above me by calling me a faggot, then get at me.

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

Old 11-22-2009, 08:24 PM   #43
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
You came with zero facts. You came with your own personal interpretation of ancient texts that you yourself said are impossible to appropriately assess.

You took it upon yourself to rank and evaluate the merits and accomplishments of various cultures by picking and choosing other people's nonfactual interpretations and molding those words to fit your own personal bias, bigotry, and hatred.

You are a disgusting human being who hides behind Shem Heteps in order to try and make your sweeping evaluations of human beings based on what may or may not have happened 1000s of years ago seem well thought out.

You are the definition of a devil, and you aren't fooling anyone.

Shame on you for attempting to make the world a worse place by attempting to divide the human race using ancient texts and interpreting them in a way that creates hatred.

Shem Hetep, Faggot.
Quote:

Shem Hetep.

don't come in here with that shit no more
Old 11-22-2009, 08:30 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
^
I didn't make "sweeping evaluations" of anyone. I discussed the accomplishments and actions of an ancient people based on their own ancient texts. I never once used it as a reason why anyone should hate or show prejudice to that people. You added that in yourself, quite obviously because you get some sort of satisfaction from having people hate you and your people because it makes you feel like the underdog and you feel a certain sense of pride in that. That's fine. But stop manufacturing enemies by assuming and exaggerating.

I was actually going to rep you for your response in another thread about there being no such thing as "races". I couldn't agree more. Fact is though we are different. We are different in many, many different ways. Individually and as groups and as groups within groups. We are divided by these differences. That's not a bad thing though. We are divided in the same way that an arm is different to a leg. They each play their part though in the whole.

You got me wrong dan, but that's cool, you're upset with me and you need to call me a faggot for the time being to make sense of the strange burning sensation you feel in your physical when you read what I post.

When you're ready to discuss things with me as equals, instead putting yourself above me by calling me a faggot, then get at me.

SHEM HETEP
My only problem with you is that you hate Jews for some reason, and constantly try to justify it.

You cannot justify blind hatred.

Again, you were ranking and evaluating cultures and people in terms of merit. And you were basing this on ancient texts and your own personal biases.

People ARE different. But it is completely superficial. If you choose to dwell on that, than fine, but I don't see the benefits of doing so.

I'm not trying to change your views, because that it is impossible. But I take umbrage with you trying to dress up your bigotry behind loose interpretations and pseudo-history.

For example, this is a meaningless thread about what jesus may have looked like. And you took this as an opportunity to spread hate.

Quote:
Old 11-22-2009, 08:31 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
don't come in here with that shit no more
I get what you're saying about my first post.

What was wrong with the second?

Serious question.

Quote: