news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 11-20-2009, 10:35 PM   #1
killafifth
PRODIGAL SUN

killafifth crouching tiger
Default some one name some good animes

I've seen basqlique ninja scroll. Afro samurai. Devil may cry. Witch blade deathnote crying freeman. Hell sing etc..... I need some new shit
Old 11-21-2009, 08:36 AM   #2
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

samurai x and the kenshin shit was good, samurai champloo.
personal faes are 7 samurai, full metal alchemist [most folk don't like tho but the first season], sword of the stranger was pretty bad ass... not sure what style your looking for... [lol or why you posted that here]

but outside of ninja style anime, metropolis was good, Akira is a definite, steamboy was aight, studio ghibli [tho directed towards kids] has some real good ones:
sprited away, howl's moving castle & princess mononoke are illy.

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:41 AM   #3
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

why is this here?

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 11:49 AM   #4
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^in box office? or was it moved already?

anyway, check out 'jin-roh' and 'spriggan' and both 'ghost in the shell' movies...not the series, it's pretty wack imo. 'robot carnival' and 'akira' are a must.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 11:57 AM   #5
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

i had to move it it was in scriptures

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 12:31 PM   #6
abanks47
Heavenly Divine

abanks47 drunken mastaabanks47 drunken masta

Fullmetal Alchemist is fuckin crazy, favorite anime of all time. Highly recommend that one. Some other good ones to me are Princess Mononoke, Howls moving castle, Tekonkinkreet, steamboy was visually off the hook but got kinda boring, hellsing, cowboy bebop, and samurai champloo (highly recommended, if you like hip hop beats shits even better)
Old 11-21-2009, 12:49 PM   #7
Guarded By Martyrs
Underestimated From Day 1

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
check out 'jin-roh' and 'spriggan' and both 'ghost in the shell' movies...not the series, it's pretty wack imo. 'robot carnival' and 'akira' are a must.
I thought the SAC series were sick.
But "Spriggan" is definatly crazy.
As others have mentioned : Akira & Full Metal Alchemist = essential

I'd add on...

Spirted Away
Code Geass
Ghost In The Shell : Stand Alone Complex
Trinity Blood

Recently started watching "Claymore" & "D-Gray Man"

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 01:00 PM   #8
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ronin Warriors is pretty good.

IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 01:33 PM   #9
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i have a nostalgic soft spot for 'record of lodoss war', 'devil man' and 'fist of the north star'
Old 11-21-2009, 05:30 PM   #10
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
I thought the SAC series were sick.
But "Spriggan" is definatly crazy.
As others have mentioned : Akira & Full Metal Alchemist = essential

I'd add on...

Spirted Away
Code Geass
Ghost In The Shell : Stand Alone Complex
Trinity Blood

Recently started watching "Claymore" & "D-Gray Man"
^ nice, forgot abot CG. dope.
also ghost in the shell is ill, movies are better but the series was good too.

glad to see others like FMA... round my way it gets hated on crazy

Old 11-21-2009, 08:36 PM   #11
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my all time fav series not named already...
hajime no ippo- boxing anime. every ep is like a rocky movie. you'll find yourself cheering outloud.
Bleach-nuff said.

new animes...
all these have been slept on heavily
Ride Back
Viper's creed
One Outs

some other good series...

Kaiji- life and death gambling games.
speed grapher- reporter vs illuminati a la "eyes wide shut"
air gear- underground highspeed rollerblade innercity racing league
gunslinger girl- orphans are programmed to be cold blooded gov assasins
elfen lied- gory dramatic anime. sad but entertaining.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 08:51 PM   #12
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

more goodness would be GUNM (or Battle Angel Alita...one of my favorite manga as well)

Appleseed
IRIA- Zeiram the Animation

you should definitely check these out:

Grave of the Fireflies (a ww2 character study, one of the most powerful ww2 movies i've ever seen)
Wings of Honneamise (an alternate reality space program)

i'll just continue suggesting films since everyone else is mostly suggesting series.
Old 11-21-2009, 09:04 PM   #13
abanks47
Heavenly Divine

abanks47 drunken mastaabanks47 drunken masta

^^did you think grave of the fireflies dragged for a minute. the ending was powerful but i thought it was way too long. another series to mention would be Rah Xephon, its similar to evangellion but i think the art style is better, still a confusing plot but that just makes me want to watch it again. really clean robot/alien lookin cats. Also just finished Big O and although I hate giant fuckin' robots i thought the series was fuckin awesome.
Old 11-21-2009, 09:31 PM   #14
raza Méng sou

raza Méng sou grasshopper

heard Ghost in the Shell is supposd to be good.
Old 11-21-2009, 11:34 PM   #15
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow Magnum View Post
my all time fav series not named already...
hajime no ippo- boxing anime. every ep is like a rocky movie. you'll find yourself cheering outloud.
Bleach-nuff said.**

new animes...
all these have been slept on heavily
Ride Back
Viper's creed
One Outs

some other good series...

Kaiji- life and death gambling games.
speed grapher- reporter vs illuminati a la "eyes wide shut"
air gear- underground highspeed rollerblade innercity racing league
gunslinger girl- orphans are programmed to be cold blooded gov assasins
elfen lied- gory dramatic anime. sad but entertaining.
**discredits post.
j/p but i seriously hate bleach...

Elfen Lied is pretty good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by abanks47 View Post
^^did you think grave of the fireflies dragged for a minute. the ending was powerful but i thought it was way too long. another series to mention would be Rah Xephon, its similar to evangellion but i think the art style is better, still a confusing plot but that just makes me want to watch it again. really clean robot/alien lookin cats. Also just finished Big O and although I hate giant fuckin' robots i thought the series was fuckin awesome.
GOFF was hard to get into but it turned out pretty good... hardly watch it.
Eureka 7 anyone?

cosign Applseed... 1st one is a fuckin classic