news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Album Reviews

View Poll Results: Warcloud - Smuggling Booze in the Graveyard
Classic 18 31.03%
Superior 5 8.62%
Banger 10 17.24%
Average 2 3.45%
Mediocore 3 5.17%
Wack 20 34.48%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-12-2006, 11:37 AM   #16
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

both this and nightmares are lyrical masterpieces. of course the production could've been better but these albums were never meant to be released in the first place.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 11:50 AM   #17
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Yeah...its a good thing they were. I heard he suppose to drop an official album soon. For those that dont know .....he went back to his Holocaust persona.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 01:53 PM   #18
tacle

Sick album, i really enjoy listenin' to this album, just a nice feel to it.

Last edited by tacle; 09-18-2006 at 02:24 PM.
Old 08-26-2006, 06:07 PM   #19
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Both albums are great. Mad Axes probably my fav. Old Toy Room / A Pie in the Wind is great too.. And almost every single track. Plus he got the goat track-titles lmao!
Old 08-27-2006, 11:08 AM   #20
b.i.b.l.e.

b.i.b.l.e. iron monkeyb.i.b.l.e. iron monkeyb.i.b.l.e. iron monkey
Send a message via ICQ to b.i.b.l.e.

any chance gettin them in europe?

i really want to hear these albums, i couldnt even find no downloads
b.i.b.l.e. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 04:32 PM   #21
venex
aka PROFIT

venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex

^^chambermusik baby
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 07:52 PM   #22
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by venex View Post
^^chambermusik baby

I know the chambermusik albums are supposed to be remastered, but did they actually improve the mix on the album at all, because some of their porjects are marketed as being remastered but they still sound like ass. Oh, and I second everything Wade said. There are some classic smoke a bong and zone out tracks on these albums though, High Side of the Sky in particular.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 03:22 AM   #23
infamous2702
Son of the Egyptian Blood

infamous2702 sitting duck
Send a message via AIM to infamous2702

pure garbage, for dumb white kids who like IPC and Necro. Gay as fuck!
infamous2702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 09:41 AM   #24
DarkeyeZ Da Riddla
CHICKEN HEAD

DarkeyeZ Da Riddla crouching tigerDarkeyeZ Da Riddla crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla Send a message via MSN to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla Send a message via Yahoo to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla

He was better as Holocaust. These albums are below average. between the 2 of them, there are maybe, 7 hot verses...
I dunno, He fell off I guess, probably drugs.
Holocaust was my favorite emcee, but now, he just spits garbage, over garbage beats...
If he links up with Rza again, I'm sure he'll be album to make a classic album, until then, he'll probably be sleeping on the streets of L.A.
DarkeyeZ Da Riddla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 02:01 AM   #25
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

K I got a question. I downloaded the other Warcloud cd and the audio would change volumes throught out the cd, some tracks being very loud, some being quieter and sometimes dipping in volume and raising again in the same track. Is this on the official release too or just cuz I d/l it?
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 10:02 AM   #26
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

this album was horribly mastered and thats because this album was never supposed to be released in the first place. this and nightmares were CDs he was handing out on the street, they started circulating on the net and became popular.

you gotta have your 3rd eye open with this disc, will take a little effort on your part with reading comprehension. excellent wordplay and very visual.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 04:59 PM   #27
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

So then the official release is similar in quality?
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 05:04 PM   #28
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Well these albums from Chambermusik arent as official as you think. They are semi official...they print out the album cover and burn the CD. They put a little design on it... Warcloud blah blah and the chamber musik logo somewhere on there. The quality of both of his albums on here kinda suck, but i am in it for the lyrics.
Old 09-29-2006, 02:46 PM   #29
Leo Angel
Veteran Member

Leo Angel crouching tigerLeo Angel crouching tiger

Terrible production and baaad flow by Warcloud. I wasn't feeling this album at all
Leo Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 08:38 AM   #30
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

Greatest MC ever, nobody can match up to big alcatrazo.....