news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Battle Arena

Old 11-25-2009, 10:58 AM   #1
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger
Default Beat Battle tournament [Round 3]

First of congrats to Myself and Rino on being the next contestants to make it through to the finals of the Beat Battle Tournament!!!

so thats now:

Complex
Poison flowerz
7thgrandmantis
and Rino

For the record if you have already got through to the finals you can enter the rest of the rounds leading up to the tournament but you wont be included in the poll as you already have your place!

So without further a do I give you

ROUND 3:

Round 3 is a composition and chops round, all entries MUST BE COMPOSED!! You can do this with either stock sounds or chops so the source of your sounds is down to you but the overall melody must be made by your own hands!! If you enter a loop you will be DQ'd without question. The idea here is to be creative and not just plop drums on a sample. So show us your musical ablities, have fun and bang out!!

If you have any questions just hit me up

Entries must be in by the 3rd Dec so you have 7 days to get it in, the poll will go up on the following day.

Submit Beats @ http://www.soundclick.com/wucorpbeatbattles
Login Info- wutang_corp@yahoo.com
Password- shaolin36
Or personal soundclick or file hoster,

Remember if you use Zshare some people wont listen to your work so its recomended you use the soundclick site as well if your worried about quailty!

have fun yall

peace
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 11:15 AM   #2
yakuzas_krew
a.k.a Zatan Yakuza

yakuzas_krew grasshopper

Interesting... im' in on this shit.... but i have a question... if i upload something, i can change it before the deadline....
Old 11-25-2009, 12:03 PM   #3
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakuzas_krew View Post
Interesting... im' in on this shit.... but i have a question... if i upload something, i can change it before the deadline....

yeah thats no problem but whatever you submit by the time the deadline hits is what it has to be
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:32 PM   #4
yakuzas_krew
a.k.a Zatan Yakuza

yakuzas_krew grasshopper

thanks
Old 12-01-2009, 12:47 PM   #5
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

i'll up my beat soon...
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 12:53 PM   #6
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

yall need to get ya dicks out ya hands and make some music lol. wheres everyone at?

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:33 PM   #7
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/692841078e4ecf93/

can I put my dick back in my hand now?
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:39 PM   #8
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

by all means lol

dope track though

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:49 PM   #9
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks

hopefully more than just me and shogah come through, I'd prefer the competition over just gettin a default pass.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:46 AM   #10
yakuzas_krew
a.k.a Zatan Yakuza

yakuzas_krew grasshopper

i'll upload my joint today of tomorrow... it's hot as hell xD
Old 12-02-2009, 05:32 PM   #11
yakuzas_krew
a.k.a Zatan Yakuza

yakuzas_krew grasshopper

finished

http://myspace.com/zatanyakuza the first beat of the player (the one with the wucorp header image xD)

peace
Old 12-03-2009, 01:26 PM   #12
dutchperp

dutchperp crouching tiger

i think its a lil late to be startin to work on a beat right now but can you submit a beat into this 3rd round without having been in the last 2?
dutchperp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 01:50 PM   #13
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

yeah, that's straight.
Old 12-03-2009, 02:48 PM   #14
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8430932
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 03:46 PM   #15
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nice fam
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote