news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner

Old 11-25-2009, 07:47 PM   #1
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Can someone help me with this pic please?

i have a lovely pic of my cat but the background is awful.

can someone help me edit the background out of this pic?

thanks in advance, and rep will be added.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo0649.jpg (90.7 KB, 11 views)

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 07:49 PM   #2
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you just need the background taken out? are we speaking metaphorically or is it an actual cat lol..
Old 11-25-2009, 07:50 PM   #3
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yes. and it is an actual cat.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 11-25-2009 at 08:02 PM.
Old 11-25-2009, 08:01 PM   #4
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

shit, i've just noticed that the pic attached has shrunk in size considerably.

i want the full size pic.

what do i do?

Decipher, son.

Old 11-25-2009, 08:14 PM   #5
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how big is it supposed to be ?
Old 11-25-2009, 08:24 PM   #6
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

it's 2.31 mb

Decipher, son.

Old 11-25-2009, 08:28 PM   #7
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

when you click on the pic it will be the full size.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:45 PM   #8
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

oh, that's a relief. thanks.

Decipher, son.

Old 11-27-2009, 01:27 AM   #9
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

how this ? Heres the just that cat

and then the I had the cat pose in a somebody else's house

Last edited by Bobby_Digital72; 11-27-2009 at 05:07 AM.
Bobby_Digital72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 11:04 AM   #10
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i effed up the laptop last night, so i'm using my phone. i can't see either of those pics cos png is not supported on my phone.

i'm gonna be a pain, but can you change them to jpg for me, please?

i wanted to use it as my screensaver on my phone too.

Decipher, son.

Old 11-27-2009, 05:46 PM   #11
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

Old 11-27-2009, 07:06 PM   #12
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

now it's saying the pic is too large to display on my phone's browser.

i'm gonna have to wait until i get on a pc. thanks for your help.

Decipher, son.

Old 11-28-2009, 09:15 AM   #13
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 11-28-2009, 12:22 PM   #14
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i'll have to wait till monday to see those pics, sunny.

i've had to reinstall xp, but need to wait till monday to get a product key from microsoft.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 11-28-2009 at 12:26 PM.
Old 11-28-2009, 02:42 PM   #15
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it's nothing special

but a key ?

lol - you can get that right now