news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-31-2006, 11:06 AM   #91
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've heard some of those international ventures and imo alot of them are dope, plus im from england and on his world according to... album he worked with a london mc called skinnyman, and everyone here knows skinny is lyrical and raw.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 11:38 AM   #92
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN
Fair enough, although Darkman imo is worthy to be called wu.
I got your back there. La The Dark is one of the illest out there.
Old 05-31-2006, 12:39 PM   #93
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ya_Bane
I got your back there. La The Dark is one of the illest out there.
Thankyou, he is up there with the cream of the wu crop.

Method Man
Old 05-31-2006, 12:52 PM   #94
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

no doubt. Can't wait for Darkman II..
Old 05-31-2006, 12:54 PM   #95
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ya_Bane
no doubt. Can't wait for Darkman II..
Same, can't wait for that shit to drop.

Method Man
Old 05-31-2006, 01:13 PM   #96
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by FasterBlade
Warcloud can go home with his nonsensical garbage. he aint Wu Tang anymore anyway

Deadly Venoms were a joke

Darkim Be Allah has beats, but his emceeing is meh

Islord of course

post 97 Cappa
i thought deadly venoms were dope
the chinese one could really spit

and 'the pillage' was released in 98, so if your saying that lp was wack youre way wrong
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 03:18 PM   #97
yukonblack

yukonblack crouching tiger

Anybody that said the Beggaz (or any other artist that you only heard a little material from) needs to check the material first and not pass judgement based on a song or two. Niggas got range and depth and what yal heard so far only sratches the surface. Check the free mix cd or the current albums from the members on our sites (especially the official release of archived material later this year) and then pass judgement.

PEACE
yukonblack is offline   Reply With Quote