news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-26-2005, 02:37 PM   #1
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger
Default The Divine Destruction Of America:

Can She Avert It?
(EDITOR’S NOTE: The following text is excerpted from a speech delivered
by the Honorable Louis Farrakhan June 9, 1996 at Mosque Maryam in Chicago.
The message is so critical that we urge all readers to get a copy of the
audio or video tape from the Final Call in order to get the entire message.]

In The Name of Allah,
The Beneficent, The Merciful

I have chosen as a subject today, "The Divine Destruction of America: Can She Avert It?" America is the greatest nation on earth and the greatest nation in the last 6,000 years. But America and her people, which includes you, face divine destruction. The question is, can she avert it?

In the Holy Qur'an, the 7th Surah, or chapter, in the 34th verse, it reads: "And every nation has a term; so when its term comes, they cannot remain behind the least while, nor can they precede it." If every nation has a term, does America have a term? If so, what is the term? A term is a time or period to which something lasts. It is a period of time to which limits have been set; conditions or stipulations limiting what is proposed to be granted or done. If every nation has a time to which some limits have been set, what time is it for America and what limits have been set for her?

In the book of Revelations, the 13th chapter, the 18th verse, it reads: "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count [or calculate] the number of the beast: for it is a number of a man; and his number is six hundred threescore and six." Some translations say it is the number of a man, 666. The word calculate is trying to teach us that we must ascertain the beast and the man by mathematical methods.

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad is a principal helper in this calculation. Most of us, as Black people in America, have not understood the Hon. Elijah Muhammad, nor have we understood his value to us to get through what's about to come down on America. Either Elijah Muhammad is a man from God or he is not. If he is not, then you can dismiss me and what I have to say. But I don't think you can dismiss me; and if you cannot dismiss the student, then you certainly cannot dismiss the teacher.

If white folk created or made a world that is unjust--lies, murder and stealing are at the root of this world--then this world can have no permanence in God's universe of truth. So there would come a time when this world would be judged and destroyed. The Bible and Holy Qur'an say this world was doomed for destruction from its inception......................

CONTINUE HERE > http://www.finalcall.com/MLFspeaks/destruction.html

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 02:50 PM   #2
MantiZ
Veteran Member

MantiZ grasshopper
Default Re: The Divine Destruction Of America:

Quote:
If white folk created or made a world that is unjust--lies, murder and stealing are at the root of this world--then this world can have no permanence in God's universe of truth.
do i smell a white devil thingy around here again?.....

I wish all skinheads smelled like Mr.Clean..

"G-Unit's full of bitches
Banks is a bitch
Young Buck is a Bitch
Tony Yayo is a bitch
Fifty is a bitch
Olivia's a bitch...HOLD UP! Olivia's a man!" The Game

i can't commit suicide. suicide committed me. so my suicide is dead.
MantiZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 02:52 PM   #3
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

Quote:
If white folk created or made a world that is unjust--lies, murder and stealing are at the root of this world--then this world can have no permanence in God's universe of truth.
BUT DID THEY CREATE OR MAKE A WORLD THAT IS UNJUST WHERE MURDER AND LIES ARE AT THE ROOT ?

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
Old 09-26-2005, 03:01 PM   #4
Fragmented
Tian Xia

Fragmented grasshopper

better yet, why blame a race for the corruption... no offence but the big corparation or more to blame for this not just a particular race, black white yellow blue orange all races got the devil in them
Fragmented is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 03:21 PM   #5
PHI.1.618

Ugh, Farrakhan... nuff said .....
Old 09-27-2005, 03:13 AM   #6
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragmented
better yet, why blame a race for the corruption... no offence but the big corparation or more to blame for this not just a particular race, black white yellow blue orange all races got the devil in them
its not about blaming race for corruption its about those who are doing the people wrong admitting their wrong
the more its pushed back and hidden , the stronger the wrath will be

Old 09-27-2005, 04:00 AM   #7
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

BUT DID THEY CREATE OR MAKE A WORLD THAT IS UNJUST WHERE MURDER AND LIES ARE AT THE ROOT ?

I agree that the people who do the greatest wrongs don't fess up to it and I would say a majority of these people are white here in the US but if you were to look at things on a global scale, as surely we must if we are considering things on God's scale, then no, it is the people who control the power structure that do this and that it does not reside in one particular race from another. The love of money and the power of its influence is at the very root of this world's evil but I have no idea how to combat greed beyond a personal level.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 04:08 AM   #8
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Indeed, greed infects all colors shapes and sizes.

Eh hem, Condoleeza Rice, hem, Colin Powell *Cough* Cough* ...got a cold.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 09:57 AM   #9
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MantiZ
do i smell a white devil thingy around here again?.....
if you have a problem with that
what u doing on a wu forum
let alone listening to music inspired from such background

do u know what the word ignorant means?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 10:45 AM   #10
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller
if you have a problem with that
what u doing on a wu forum
let alone listening to music inspired from such background

do u know what the word ignorant means?
You gotta look at it through his perspective though, I'm a minority, your a minority, he's white. He happens to like wu-tang (alot of people do). He visits there thread, and he see's black people calling white people devils. He's white..... lol

How would you feel?

It's only human nature to respond in a manner defending yourself. It's like if you liked a rock band, joined a rock bands thread, heard a bunch of white kid's talking and they called you a nigger....

Your obviously going to defend yourself.

Old 09-27-2005, 11:30 AM   #11
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

indeed u r

but u need to check why they call them devils geneteically/metephorically/physically/mentally

aint really hard.. just the ego gets in the way.. and what u find u ridicule
but yet u keep listening to wu type music
and the dumbest shit is! is!!!

they love the songs wjere the lyrics talk mainly about the grafting process and/or other 5%/noge teachings

which is just pure comedy...

now the word nigga
derives from the greeks
as in property i think it is
as in our property

nigga and devil
are totally diff

nigga is a slave name.. if u continue to use that. it means u have no regard of the past.. especially if u r white and u htink its cool tos ay that shit.
hell even if u r black.. and u call each other nigga.. which is ok to a point as in reverse language.. but what else could they want than to get u to call each other the things they want u to be...

just property

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 09-27-2005, 01:56 PM   #12
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

its all about naturall vs. unnatural
man vs. machine

we discuss this black and white thing because this is judgement day
they are being judged and weighed

in a natural world where man has to till the land, stand in the sun dig wells for water and use his hands in the earth, Black people are the god

caucasians could not stand in the sun and till land and mine minerals out of the earth without burning up

Old 09-27-2005, 01:59 PM   #13
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

so he built a unnatural world where he can be god in
a cold concrete world that destroys nature and goes against God
a robot world where he has robots tilling the land for him because he can no longer use the people he used to use to till land

now he wants to get rid of us

and by all means i'm not speaking this to spread racism
i'm speaking pure truth
take it or leave it alone
he is not natural to the earth
he is a grafted man
and thats FACT

Old 09-27-2005, 02:36 PM   #14
soul controller
Yammich maeker

dont destroy peoples version of reallity! how will they cope?

legato: i dont see america as falling coz absolute powers corupts.. i see it as.. the people who have used that country from its very beginning ( just coz columbus said he found it at one pointin history.. does NOT mean that europeans/brits where going their hubndred of years b4.. its just what needed to be told to the public at that time to further the Agenda)
from the very beginning.. britian has controlled america.. through laws and secret societies.. hell.. britian/israel (rothschild land.. as the flag of israel is an old esoteric family symbol from bah i dont even remember the german rothschild name.. hmm.. like roth-shield or sumthin sorry) are at war with iraq.. but useing america's proxy army.. bush is their to take a fall.. he will either get assasinated. or he will get done for war crimes.. ov course soon after that america will be under marshall law.. all these LAWS are in place. all the planning is done.. all it needs is. well.. the us army has just sent the ENTIRES 101st airborne division into iraq to train police rofl.. thats the biggest bullshit ever.. anyone with a brain can see an airbourne division does not train police.. i can see some staged thing happening soon and iran will get the blame...
when u only have one version of reality coninually played to u (through the media)
what else can u do but accept it?

peace.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 09-28-2005, 10:02 AM   #15
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Understandable but your looking at things on a world wide scale and generalized populaces opposed to individuals, and thats exactly what they do to black people. You mean to tell me EVERY white man is a devil and theres not ONE good white person on this earth.