news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 08-26-2010, 05:50 PM   #61
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 04:22 AM   #62
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Man, this game got me amped!
Can't wait until the 14th

Quote:
"Can't believe you on the canvas, I'm just throwin jabs" - Inspectah Deck

Blueminati
bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 12:27 AM   #63
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

after playing the beta i lost ALOT of interest, i dont think the multiplayer will be that good but i have very VERY high hopes for the campaign.

Old 09-03-2010, 12:51 AM   #64
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

this shits already out im thinkin about playin it on my modded xbox but i might get banned when i go online lol
Old 09-03-2010, 01:16 AM   #65
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
after playing the beta i lost ALOT of interest, i dont think the multiplayer will be that good but i have very VERY high hopes for the campaign.
I haven't tried the beta, I forgot about it and traded in ODST when I got Modern Warfare 2.
What is making you lose interest in the game?

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 09-03-2010, 01:27 AM   #66
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

you know how awesome games like cod dont realy change much, just shine stuff up and add new weapons and stuff ? halo is a NEW GAME. totaly. its not bad its just not realy professional FPS, people flying around, shields, RUNNING LIKE COD.

its nothing like any of the other halos AT ALL. only thing is the same is the look of it.

being the biggest halo geek on here i think you should all head my warnings, my predictions is that halo will no longer be a MLG game, no shit.

Old 09-03-2010, 02:48 AM   #67
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

Alright I see...
It'll be interesting to see how the game play is once I'll get my hands on it.
But there will be other games I will get closely afterwards too so my interest might not last long lol
I'm also looking forward to Medal of Honor Tier 1 and Black Ops, which will be killer I think.
The Halo campaign I guess will be awesome, firefight as well, it looked cool from what I've seen so far, multiplayer is where it is tho'... I've never got in too it very much. With Halo 3 I just played it for maybe 2-3 months...

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 09-03-2010, 03:03 AM   #68
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

One question Fredy,
do you know if there will be multiplayer play in outer space?

Quote:

Blueminati
Old 09-05-2010, 07:52 AM   #69
DarkeyeZ Da Riddla
CHICKEN HEAD

DarkeyeZ Da Riddla crouching tigerDarkeyeZ Da Riddla crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla Send a message via MSN to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla Send a message via Yahoo to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
you know how awesome games like cod dont realy change much, just shine stuff up and add new weapons and stuff ? halo is a NEW GAME. totaly. its not bad its just not realy professional FPS, people flying around, shields, RUNNING LIKE COD.

its nothing like any of the other halos AT ALL. only thing is the same is the look of it.

being the biggest halo geek on here i think you should all head my warnings, my predictions is that halo will no longer be a MLG game, no shit.

I played the beta and it was just like Halo 3 but improved...I loved it...it was actually more fun than Halo 3 Multiplayer, and I'm a Halo Junkie (I have ever Halo related achievement but 2, one is worth 0 points, so I said fuck it and 0 will take ALOT of Halo Wars multiplayer)...I'm Milestone 50 on Halo Waypoint...I knows me Halo...Halo:Reach is like the Halo game that will be talked about forever...
P.S. here's a trick to play games before they are released...make sure the date on your modded xbox is set to something else...also, have 2 xbox's, one modded one for offline plan and one unmodded for online plan and use a flash drive to store your Gamertag to switch between the two...
DarkeyeZ Da Riddla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 01:22 AM   #70
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

its nothing like halo 3 - at all - except the fact its fps, new guns, rocket backpacks - fuckin child like. whats your gamertag riddla ?

playing with two xboxs wont help, they ban your nickname - bungie's ban hammer is god like.

Old 09-06-2010, 01:25 AM   #71
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

Old 09-06-2010, 01:34 AM   #72
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

Old 09-11-2010, 05:39 PM   #73
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

that video made a little party in me head that would have looked a little something like this.

this campaign is gunna curb stop mw2 campaign (currently fredy mechs favourite of all time)

Old 09-13-2010, 01:02 AM   #74
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

ITS HAS BEGUN!!!!!

see you all in multiplayer

Old 09-13-2010, 01:16 AM   #75
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

Okey, don't tell me you have the game ALREADY?

Quote:

Blueminati