news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 09-13-2010, 01:37 AM   #76
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im in australia, its 4:37pm i decided to go to the midnight release, i live down the road, i will get a quick nap in b4 midnight, get it and play it till work that day.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:09 AM   #77
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha sounds like a plan!
I'm skipping the midnight releases here, will get the game in my mail instead, hopefully tomorrow...

Quote:
"Can't believe you on the canvas, I'm just throwin jabs" - Inspectah Deck

Blueminati
bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:14 AM   #78
iammzac
Veteran Member

iammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to iammzac

Midnight release for me tonight. Can't wait to play this ish.
iammzac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 04:56 PM   #79
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

just ordered mine on amazon a couple hours ago... i got release date delivery but it seems like I ordered it a little late for it to get here tom. it better come tho cuz they said it would. but anyways ive gotten hyped watchin the trailer. i never played the beta so i cant wait to play this shit. i hope i like it better than halo 3
Old 09-14-2010, 01:30 AM   #80
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

campaign is banging, cant waste anymore time in here. cya

Old 09-14-2010, 11:59 PM   #81
Marwan
Guantanamo Bay Parolee

Marwan crouching tigerMarwan crouching tiger

i got it mothafuckas...this game is the shit !!!!!!
Marwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 03:10 AM   #82
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

I got it, jig lemme borrow one of his 4 copies,

it aint no COD but it's cool, better than pt3, love the sprint button

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 03:04 AM   #83
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fredy you know for sure if they will be playing this in mlg competitions?

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 08:06 PM   #84
DarkeyeZ Da Riddla
CHICKEN HEAD

DarkeyeZ Da Riddla crouching tigerDarkeyeZ Da Riddla crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla Send a message via MSN to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla Send a message via Yahoo to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla

This game is awesome...just 5 more achievements to get. I'm currently a WO second grade...
I did the midnight release with 3 of my friends and we finished the game on legendary when we got home...VERY tight story mode, and gotta love custome firefight
DarkeyeZ Da Riddla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 08:58 PM   #85
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i would like to play..this ...but i dont wanna pay for it..as i am low on funds and rather buy the new cod in 2 months or so

is it worth it
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 12:04 PM   #86
DarkeyeZ Da Riddla
CHICKEN HEAD

Send a message via ICQ to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla Send a message via MSN to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla Send a message via Yahoo to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla

It's VERY worth it...way better than any call of duty game (in my opinion)...I'm actually VERY tired of COD, so I'm not even interested in the new one...they started making a new game every year, which is stupid (and the same reason I don't buy sports agmes anymore)...
Old 09-19-2010, 03:53 PM   #87
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

you fuckin crraaazy bro, cod > halo reacharounds all day

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 07:30 AM   #88
Ginnsey
Crazy Optician.

Ginnsey sitting duck

nah Reacharound > Cock of duty any day
Ginnsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 05:03 PM   #89
DarkeyeZ Da Riddla
CHICKEN HEAD

yea, Halo beats call of duty any day...FUCK Call of Duty...every time I played you get some stupid racist white boy screami "nigger this" or "nigger that"...so, I say let them redneck white trash piece of shit keep their cock of duty game...fuck 'em....and I bet some people on here that like the game are white boys that go on there and try the spread their Racism...I only ever met 1 guy on Halo that said "Nigger", and as soon as I spoke up about the racist remarks, he apologized and didn't say any more shit...tho, truthfully, I still consider him a racist fuck...just because you stop using the word "Nigger" when your around black people, it don't mean your any less racist...just like a closet Gay still like dick, a Closet Racist still hates him some Niggers...
so, in short, FUCK Call of Duty...the game is cool, but the Community sucks
Old 09-28-2010, 01:59 AM   #90
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Lugor View Post
Fredy you know for sure if they will be playing this in mlg competitions?
ahhhh - im not realy sure man. looking at the full game they might, but i think alot of veterans in the league will leave/be put out.