news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 12-01-2009, 11:41 PM   #1
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Sons of Anarchy

Anybody catch the season finale? Great writers on the show, it's Hamlet with bikers.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:58 PM   #2
SilvaFistz
The HighMindedLowLife

SilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of fury

no i had to work dammit!!
and yeah i really dig that show
i think its well written and the storylines are pretty interesting
Old 12-01-2009, 11:59 PM   #3
abanks47
Heavenly Divine

abanks47 drunken mastaabanks47 drunken masta

shits dope, o shit! shit is tonight huh. will be glad to watch it. what you think of S. 2 so far. not feeling it nearly as much as S. 1. also on FX the episodes replay like 3-4 hours later, check the listing.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:26 PM   #4
D.drali

D.drali grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to D.drali
Default Sons of Anarchy

After that ending you know the Sons are gona fuck up some shit
D.drali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:23 AM   #5
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

crazy ending...next season will be crazy...jack is gonna kill that fed bitch...cuz she coused the outcome of the ending...

sad the propect got killed(or did he)
he was about to get fully badged
and big war comming with the iriesh

and will they finally kill obell

that skin head took his death like a man too lol

also looks like that cop will retire...as he will stay with jacks mom as she is on the run
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 06:21 AM   #6
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
crazy ending...next season will be crazy...jack is gonna kill that fed bitch...cuz she coused the outcome of the ending...

sad the propect got killed(or did he)
he was about to get fully badged
and big war comming with the iriesh

and will they finally kill obell

that skin head took his death like a man too lol

also looks like that cop will retire...as he will stay with jacks mom as she is on the run
Ally walker isn't going anywhere. In case you didn't notice, she's the antagonist of the story and she was also responsible for the ending of the first season. I have a feeling Sobel will be back but probably not until season 4, his stay of execution, the fiasco at the Irish kids house, and the chase at the end were all finely written scenes. Charlie Hunnam deserves an Emmy nod for his portrayal of Jax, especially for the finale.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 12-16-2009, 10:22 AM   #7
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

i'm thinking if prospect is dead then they will badge him in at his funeral.

i know it's to keep the story going but why the fuck didn't they just kill sobel even after getting the call about the baby? i mean damn it takes two seconds to blow the mafucka's head off

and that atf cunt bitch needs to get raped within an inch of her life, i can't stand her.

the wife put me on to this show during this season and i've gone back and watched the first (already knowing a couple of things like how donna was killed) and i gotta say that for a show i hated on when i saw the pilot (which i didn't like the second time around either), it's pretty fucking dope. i think bikers and that whole culture is kinda lame but this show is fucking ill
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:02 PM   #8
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Ally walker isn't going anywhere. In case you didn't notice, she's the antagonist of the story and she was also responsible for the ending of the first season. I have a feeling Sobel will be back but probably not until season 4, his stay of execution, the fiasco at the Irish kids house, and the chase at the end were all finely written scenes. Charlie Hunnam deserves an Emmy nod for his portrayal of Jax, especially for the finale.

yup i dont think u ever will respect anyone's opinion other than ur own..
an really ur mom lets u stay up late enough to watch this show..?

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:16 PM   #9
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Why is your whole existence here devoted to me? Are you really that desperate and lonely? I said I would be your friend.

Oh yea and what was it that triggered this whole thing? I don't remember, but you certainly do...

Old 12-20-2009, 04:43 PM   #10
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

really ur mom lets u stay up that late>?
lol..

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:45 PM   #11
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

^^^says the guy who actually still lives with his mom

Old 12-20-2009, 05:08 PM   #12
Kenny Powers
quik one

Kenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken masta

great show, 2 great seasons
Old 09-27-2012, 01:14 PM   #13
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

-'Sons of Anarchy' actor Johnny Lewis dies after beating an 81 year old woman to death

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/-sons-of-an...ble-death.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 02:07 PM   #14
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

thats fuckin nuts

im way more upset about Opie tho

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:06 PM   #15
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

opie was supposed to be killed off in season 3 but they couldn't find a way....they wanted to to do that some time ago to show jax or to push jax into pushing the club in a better direction like his father was trying to do.
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote