news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 12-04-2009, 05:36 PM   #31
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Europinions are fucking worthless.

No offense Wera, but your opinions are terrible. Stop speaking as though you are the authority on rap.

Fuckin Chino XL... just shut up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 06:24 PM   #32
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
^word
i prolly like 2 cube songs total.

Quote:
this thread is a disgrace

I agree...especially with comments like I like 2 ice cube songs.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:47 AM   #33
manhattan360
SLIMEY SAVAGE

manhattan360 iron monkeymanhattan360 iron monkeymanhattan360 iron monkeymanhattan360 iron monkeymanhattan360 iron monkey

Ice Cube

Visit the Site Peace
http://www.themathhattan.com/
manhattan360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 02:05 AM   #34
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

tupac by miles
Old 12-05-2009, 02:09 AM   #35
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

|WOW jayz better than pac GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!, i like chino but pac is a better artist, oh yeah no disrespect to cube in my other post, the predator is one of my fav albums, wicked is my shit
Old 12-05-2009, 03:32 AM   #36
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasjit
WOW jayz better than pac GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!
well, if you were an 'advanced listener' you would understand that's the truth ... any 'advanced listener' can tell you jay-z has the super ultra technical raps, and any 'advanced listener' knows that the one thing that makes an emcee an emcee is how ultra technical your lyrics are ...

*FARTS*
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 05:59 PM   #37
truthaddict

truthaddict grasshopper

Ice Cube. no contest.
truthaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 07:08 PM   #38
Polocash7
Veteran Member

Polocash7 shaolin monk

Cube. Cube first 3 LPs are no joke. Both are in my top 10 but Cube was better lyrically
Old 12-06-2009, 01:44 AM   #39
War and Peace
courage under fire

War and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal son

GHETTO BIRD is one of my favorite tracks ever-
so is BRENDA-

alot of good responses here.. thanks yall

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

'Forked tongue make painful kisses...........and fam, when you talk, then the angels listen.'
War and Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 03:11 AM   #40
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol @ advanced listener

wtf is an advanced listener?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 03:16 AM   #41
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
lol @ advanced listener

buHhahahahahah sounds euro 2 me

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 03:31 AM   #42
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

i like cube better...
i know hes one dimentional and all that but i dig his energy... een on a party track he bangs it out.

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:52 AM   #43
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
lol @ advanced listener

I wanted to say, that Pac is basic and mainstream like the Twilight books, ....

and that's why I like Mr. Lif more, he at least says something that we can debate, when it comes to political rap, or isn't just another street rapper talking about hard times with the same lame ass rhymes. I'm bored when I listen to most 2Pac songs, he just ain't saying nothing. [so, Mr. Lif is like A Game Of Thrones of rap]

Mr. Lif & Insight >>>>>>

So excuse me, I'm used to more 'advanced' shit than Me Against the World. Tupac ain't saying nothing of substance. Like I said, thugs on the street can feel his songs, or anybody with problems, but he isn't THAT exceptional, I can listen to 100 different rappers and get the same message and feeling. What is the main reason TuPac is GOAT? I respect your opinion if anybody says that he can bond with his music. Ok, so I can bond with Eminem, so he's my GOAT. Or maybe I can bond the most with Too Poetic, and he wasn't a multiplatinum artist - do anybody have a problem if I nominate Too Poetic as my GOAT emcee/rapper?

Last edited by DR. NICK RIVIERA; 12-06-2009 at 07:55 AM.
DR. NICK RIVIERA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 08:12 AM   #44
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

Cube

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalAsiaticBlackDan View Post
Europinions are fucking worthless.
ha ha

Last edited by RALPH WIGGUM; 12-06-2009 at 08:22 AM.
RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 10:51 AM   #45
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

lmao...cmon...Pac.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote