news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 12-06-2009, 12:54 PM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms
Default Brooklyn's Finest (From The Director Of Training Day)

I saw previews for this yesterday and it looks good. It's a action/drama movie. Black director Antoine Fuqua who did Training Day with Denzel Washington did this movie. Wesley hasn't done a movie that has came to theatres in a long time. I don't know when it's coming out. Ethan Hawke is also in this.

Last edited by TAURO; 01-04-2010 at 01:39 PM.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:37 PM   #2
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:34 PM   #3
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

looks good i will definately go see this
Old 01-06-2010, 10:49 AM   #4
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

What is Brooklyn's Finest about? This dude i talk to at another website told me it comes out March 5th.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:46 PM   #5
Kenny Powers
quik one

Kenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken masta

yeah this looks real good. Cheadle, hawke, snipes, gere. looks like it explores cops from a bunch of different perspectives. I don't think snipes is gonna be as good as denzel was the gangsta but he'll be good still
Old 02-28-2010, 12:23 PM   #6
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I read that Wesley is a drug dealer in this. He's good at playing a bad guy. I'm gonna see this next weekend.
Old 03-02-2010, 08:37 AM   #7
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea cant wait either,im in the friday night

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:33 AM   #8
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

It's set in NYC... should be a classic.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:04 AM   #9
Fright
ADEPT

Fright crouching tigerFright crouching tiger

definately gonna watch this! looks great from trailer
Old 03-06-2010, 11:49 AM   #10
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I read a review about it yesterday in the newspaper and the movie critic gave it a bad review. I'm betting the critic is a white guy LOL. White people love corny movies and they can't relate to a movie like Brooklyn's Finest. I'm gonna see it next weekend.
Old 03-06-2010, 11:52 AM   #11
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Put it back in the deck, Chuck

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 12:09 PM   #12
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea been hearing its garbage...but ill still go see for myself

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 01:28 AM   #13
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

RichardGere has one of those faces you want to punch. Plus he's not a convincing cop.

And Wesley Snipes looks a little too old to be wearing a doo rag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 04:38 PM   #14
zeppelin2k
Masta Flows

zeppelin2k grasshopper

best movie i have seen in theatres since inglorious basterds

Keep it blacker than the back of ya necK
zeppelin2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 04:46 PM   #15
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

snipes is dope.......definatly gonna check this out.

Not really feeling his look though (no homo)...dude was and still can be a serious actor, he needs to model himself like that, just watch murder 1600 or whatever it`s called, he needs to get back on that steeze instead of doing these seemingly b grade movies.

\

Also did snipes do a bid for his tax ovasion or did he get off... ????

peace be with you !

Last edited by zooruka; 03-08-2010 at 04:52 PM.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote