news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-18-2014, 05:04 PM   #31
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Gambia's president Jammeh calls gays vermin and says that the government will get rid of them like they do malaria causing mosquitos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 03:46 AM   #32
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol @ learned behavior. Uganda's leader is even dumber than I thought.

--- South Africa's retired Archbishop Desmond Tutu on Sunday made an impassioned plea to Uganda's President Yoweri Museveni not to sign into law a harsh Anti-Homosexuality Bill that calls for a life sentence for some same-sex relations.

Tutu, a Nobel peace prize winner, said in a statement that Museveni a month ago had pledged not to allow the anti-gay legislation to become law in Uganda. But last week Museveni said he had reconsidered and would consult scientists on whether homosexuality is determined by genetics or by a person's choice.

Tutu said he is "disheartened" by Museveni's new position because there is "no scientific basis or genetic rationale for love ... There is no scientific justification for prejudice and discrimination, ever."

In a statement released on Friday, Museveni said Uganda's scientists had reviewed studies and agreed that no single gene could be identified as a trigger for homosexuality. They suggested it is learned behavior that could be unlearned. Museveni said he asked the scientists if it was possible that a combination of genes could be responsible. If the scientists report back that they can find no genetic determination for homosexual behavior, Museveni said he would sign the bill into law.

Quote:
Old 02-24-2014, 08:33 PM   #33
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
lol @ learned behavior. Uganda's leader is even dumber than I thought.

--- South Africa's retired Archbishop Desmond Tutu on Sunday made an impassioned plea to Uganda's President Yoweri Museveni not to sign into law a harsh Anti-Homosexuality Bill that calls for a life sentence for some same-sex relations.

Tutu, a Nobel peace prize winner, said in a statement that Museveni a month ago had pledged not to allow the anti-gay legislation to become law in Uganda. But last week Museveni said he had reconsidered and would consult scientists on whether homosexuality is determined by genetics or by a person's choice.

Tutu said he is "disheartened" by Museveni's new position because there is "no scientific basis or genetic rationale for love ... There is no scientific justification for prejudice and discrimination, ever."

In a statement released on Friday, Museveni said Uganda's scientists had reviewed studies and agreed that no single gene could be identified as a trigger for homosexuality. They suggested it is learned behavior that could be unlearned. Museveni said he asked the scientists if it was possible that a combination of genes could be responsible. If the scientists report back that they can find no genetic determination for homosexual behavior, Museveni said he would sign the bill into law.
lol the scientist is going to be this goofball

ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 11:29 PM   #34
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 12:35 AM   #35
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadynasty View Post

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 05:02 PM   #36
check two
N.I.

Things keep getting even worse for this weird country

---Uganda newspaper prints lists of top 200 gay people

KAMPALA, Uganda (AP) A Ugandan newspaper published a list Tuesday of what it called the country's "200 top" homosexuals, outing some Ugandans who previously had not identified themselves as gay one day after the president enacted a harsh anti-gay law.
Related Stories

Many of those named fear violence, and some want to leave the country, an activist
said.

Quote:
Old 02-25-2014, 05:03 PM   #37
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Old 02-25-2014, 10:06 PM   #38
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
Russians gay bill actually lumps gays and paedophiles into the same pot.

Yes the world has bigger problems but whenever a random country passes a law that people in the west don't like it becomes headline news.

The point I defend is why is the laws in Russia or any other random country any of our business.

Have people in western countries failed to realise whenever they press another country to change a law or something they will never get the reaction they want. All this anti-Russian talk does is strengthen the Russian right wing and make Russians more homophobic than they already are.

I won't be surprised if some countries follow Russia in suit, just to tick off the west.

Also the shit with Uganda now, the US is saying it will complicate relations. I don't think the Ugandans give a shit because China is dumping billions into Africa now and the Chinese don't give a shit what laws you have in your country. Before African nations would think twice before upsetting the almighty west, now they have someone else to go to.
100%

This gay thing has basically ended western cultural relevance in the rest of the world. The west is now in a position where it can't tell others what to do socially anymore because this is being seen as 'the last straw'.

I always said globalization will make people more radically different than similar because of the west's inability to keep from shoving it's self down people's throat until the lash out. I think radical islam and anti-gay laws all stem from an lashing out from the excessive encroaching of western countries...a habit that's completely unnecessary and idiotic strategically.

When dealing with China you get what you want, they get what they want and everyone moves on. If you make a deal with a white country you have to sell you entire country off to hell.
Old 02-26-2014, 07:24 AM   #39
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^that

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 10:35 AM   #40
check two
N.I.

lol

Quote:
Old 02-26-2014, 11:34 AM   #41
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have noting against gay ppl, but this entire pro-gay propaganda is disgusting. Why should we care about Uganda's internal affairs???

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 11:38 AM   #42
check two
N.I.

Are you Russian?

Quote:
Old 02-26-2014, 11:49 AM   #43
check two
N.I.

Sorry to hear that you don't support human rights.

Quote:
Old 02-26-2014, 12:06 PM   #44
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No, I'm not.

Human rights aren't rights anymore, they're geopolitical tool.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 10:26 PM   #45
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

BrokenWrists is offline   Reply With Quote