news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 12-12-2009, 11:10 AM   #1
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The Pacific (2010) Series

The Pacific is a World War II television drama miniseries, produced by HBO, Seven Network Australia and DreamWorks, which is currently in production. It is similar, although unrelated, to Band of Brothers. Whereas Band of Brothers focused on the Army's involvement in the European Theater of Operations, the new series will be about the Marine Corps's actions in the Pacific Theater of Operations.
The Pacific is being spearheaded by Bruce McKenna (co-executive producer), who was one of the main writers on Band of Brothers. Hugh Ambrose, the son of Band of Brothers author Stephen Ambrose, will serve as a project consultant

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pacific_(miniseries)

I always wanted Band of Brothers to be longer but this might be a very good alternative.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:35 PM   #2
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

According to imdb they will air the show on March 14 2010 in the US.

Some other dates are:

UK: April 5 2010
Asia: April 3 2010
Denmark & Norway: April 4 2010
Old 03-04-2010, 01:03 AM   #3
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I recording all of it. Can't wait.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 09:41 AM   #4
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't know what to think of episode 1. It was so disjointed, it felt like I missed a part or something. The great thing about the original Band of Brothers, is that each episode focused primarily on 1 character and each episode could be watched independently and you get a clear storyline with a clear ending. Episode 1 of The Pacific had none of that. I felt a bit cheated to be honest. Hopefully it gets better, because this really wasn't too good.

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 09:53 AM   #5
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i wish i had HBO

i wont get to see this until the DVD release or they air it on the History Channel or something

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:49 AM   #6
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

^^ how about u download it like everyone else is who doesnt got HBO...

Ill be watching it later when I get time
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:04 AM   #7
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont fuck with downloads

too many times has my computer gotten shitted on cause of downloads

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 04:48 PM   #8
Rame
Wu Vatican

The first episode can be seen on HBO.com

Not in my region though. (Netherlands)
Old 03-16-2010, 09:56 PM   #9
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's gonna be shown on sky movies over here which fortunately I have.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:08 PM   #10
Dr Sleepwalker
Sleepyheaded Nonsense

Dr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkey

First episode was mad nice. It set a good tone for the rest of the series.
Old 03-19-2010, 01:45 PM   #11
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good shit...felt like i was their

cant wait for the rest of the ep's
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 06:51 PM   #12
Living-jism
Banned

Living-jism crouching tigerLiving-jism crouching tiger

Found it pretty average, the advertisment here are fucking annoying. Fake letters in all the mailboxes. Soldiers letters all over the bus top... wateva....
Living-jism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 04:38 PM   #13
Kenny Powers
quik one

Kenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken masta

i like it but Band of Brothers was better
Old 04-19-2010, 06:05 PM   #14
dret.izm
WU.B.R

dret.izm crouching tigerdret.izm crouching tiger

band of brothers was much better but this isint far behind! hank and berg create dopeness!
Old 04-19-2010, 08:24 PM   #15
ch-chef
Veteran Member

ch-chef shaolin monk

yeah im with you guys, i like it but it cant touch band of brothers. nobody is fuckin with Winters.
ch-chef is offline   Reply With Quote