news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 12-13-2009, 12:04 AM   #1
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA
Default Batman Arkham Asylum 2

it debut at the video game awards on spike lol.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:49 AM   #2
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 04:19 AM   #3
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms

heres a better view of it

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ba...spike-tv/59829

Old 12-13-2009, 07:08 AM   #4
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow wasn't expecting second part so fast
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:23 AM   #5
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

It's annoying how Viacom has removed all of the trailers apart from the one on GT (stupid as well) but it sounds interesting from what I've read. Glad to see Two Face will be playing a (major?) part in the game too
Old 08-05-2010, 01:59 PM   #6
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's now called Batman: Arkham City.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 07:14 PM   #7
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ word I've found some game informer covers

it will be pure dopeness!
Old 08-05-2010, 09:41 PM   #8
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn this is gon be doper than the original

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:06 PM   #9
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

nice covers.

won't be out til late next year though. let them take their time with the game though.

Old 08-06-2010, 03:40 PM   #10
DarkeyeZ Da Riddla
CHICKEN HEAD

DarkeyeZ Da Riddla crouching tigerDarkeyeZ Da Riddla crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla Send a message via MSN to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla Send a message via Yahoo to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla

The first one was the best comic book game EVER and probably in most lists of best game ever...in this one, what they gotta do to make it better than the first one, is make it longer, have more villians, cameo or 2 of some allies AND, most importantly, making it so you can travel throughout the entire city...whether it be fast travel via Batmobile from area to area, or if they actually let you drive the Batmobile or Batwing from area to area
DarkeyeZ Da Riddla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 06:52 AM   #11
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Just saw some new details. Looks like it's gonna be another GOTY

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/111/1111529p1.html
Old 08-11-2010, 11:40 AM   #12
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

I thought the first one was great. I would get this one no question.
Old 08-11-2010, 03:10 PM   #13
DarkeyeZ Da Riddla
CHICKEN HEAD

DarkeyeZ Da Riddla crouching tigerDarkeyeZ Da Riddla crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla Send a message via MSN to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla Send a message via Yahoo to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla

Quote:
Originally Posted by pneumatic View Post
I thought the first one was great. I would get this one no question.
Don't get me wrong, the first game was awesome, just thought it was too short...I finished the game twice in under 2 weeks (normal then hard difficulty) and in 2 weeks I had every xbox achievement....
damn, if I still had the game, I could stand going through it again (I'm having trouble finding a game to keep me busy while I wait for Halo:Reach)
DarkeyeZ Da Riddla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 03:13 PM   #14
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

scans from the game informer

http://www.playstatic.com/news/2030

the covers for that issue this month as well

i got the second cover in the mail

Old 08-16-2010, 06:07 AM   #15
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

^^ propz game looks really promising, arkham asylum was one of the best games I've ever played