news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Track Reviews

View Poll Results: Rate Sound of the Slums
5 Star Classic 8 61.54%
4 Star Banger 2 15.38%
3 Star Decent 3 23.08%
2 Star Boring 0 0%
1 Star Wack 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-13-2009, 12:24 PM   #1
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Sound of the Slums - Track Review

Sound of the Slums

The Resident Patient

Inspectah Deck
Masta Killa

Concrete Beats

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 12:27 PM   #2
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

The one track that led me to believe Resident Patient was going to be a banger...sadly it was average at best.
Old 12-13-2009, 03:24 PM   #3
UncontrolledSubstans
PRODIGAL SUN

UncontrolledSubstans prodigal sonUncontrolledSubstans prodigal sonUncontrolledSubstans prodigal sonUncontrolledSubstans prodigal sonUncontrolledSubstans prodigal sonUncontrolledSubstans prodigal son

This one is just to dope.
Old 12-13-2009, 03:32 PM   #4
Beowulf

Beowulf drunken mastaBeowulf drunken mastaBeowulf drunken masta

Best track on the album by a country mile. Still not a classic, but a definite 4 star banger. Compared to the rest of that awful album tho, it sounds like an 11 star "i just came in pants" religious experience.
Beowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 03:48 PM   #5
grt05
PRODIGAL SUN

grt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal son

^lmao
grt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 03:54 PM   #6
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The drums are too hard to call this anything lower than a banger

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 04:02 PM   #7
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I felt the track was ruined a bit by Masta Killa, thats what stopped it being anything more than decent for me.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 05:49 PM   #8
Beowulf

Beowulf drunken mastaBeowulf drunken mastaBeowulf drunken masta

I always thought RZA, Deck, and Masta Killa would make a great combo group. Just like Rae Ghost and Mef are doing their own album, I think those 3 would be great. RZA making the beats, Deck riding them with his battle rap and street tales, Killa dropping 5% knowledge, and RZA doing equal parts Bobby Digital braggadocio and Gravediggas "I'll kill your kids" kinda stuff. Call it "The 3 Beanpoles". Shit would be brilliant!
Beowulf is offline   Reply With Quote