news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 12-16-2009, 06:22 PM   #16
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

crow will be able to tell u much more
but from what i gained there's no geographical coordinates involved
someone just assigns a random 4 digit number to a scenario, and you work off that...
Old 12-16-2009, 06:32 PM   #17
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

ballistic crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to ballistic

so 2 people are always necessary for remote viewing to happen?

ballistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 06:35 PM   #18
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this

is

fucking

awesome
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 01:22 AM   #19
thatKid
Veteran Member

thatKid shaolin monk

I want to see how Bill Gates got so much money
Old 12-18-2009, 05:47 AM   #20
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you don't always need another person. in fact you don't need anyone, but from what i understand, it helps.

the number is like an anchor or a flag placed in the consciousness. 2468 1357 for megan fox's shower. by me attaching a number to this location, i have "made it real" in the context of my mind has placed a marker there. all your mind has to do is look out for the marker subconsciously.

then from there is lik free form writing. you know how teachers used to tell us, when we wrote in a journal, "if you cant think of something to write, then write about ANYTHING. just write" ? this is the same concept. you just write words or phrases things you see and feel. eventually things will come to you that have more weight than others and a theme will form.

check this vid...
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:38 AM   #21
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

ballistic crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to ballistic

that's sooo crazy...i mean i haven't watched the video yet, but just the concept of this is nuts...man how many times do you megan fox has been visited by perv remote viewers?? lol! and what if the larger public got hold of this information...they would be freaking out because their mindset would be, oh my god my privacy is never ensured! my family is never safe from spies and snooping creeps! mwahaha...thinking about potential societal reactions to certain kinds of knowledge can be very entertaining sometimes...

ballistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 04:23 AM   #22
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

so how good have you become at this?

i was watching men who stare at goats and george clooney's character called himself a jedi, which reminded me of you telling me about the light warrior jedi stuff and about this thread
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:27 PM   #23
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bmp
Old 09-14-2011, 01:12 AM   #24
ELEF_DIGITAL
CHICKEN HEAD

ELEF_DIGITAL drunken mastaELEF_DIGITAL drunken masta

thank you for sharing, interesting
Old 09-14-2011, 06:44 AM   #25
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i have actually gotten better at RV. if yall wanna try a session here we can.
know be warned that its not like having a vision or i describe what happens to a tee.
its more about me providing sensations and shapes/symbols that collectively paint a picture.
like if you were looking for a missing ring i could give you rectangle cold metal manmade white plus draw the shape of the handle = fridge
so then you look in under or on top of the fridge and bam...there it is.

i just ate breakfast so i'll need about an hour to let it digest. and i'll meditate until then to get my mind right. lets say we start the test around 10am eastern time. i'll need 2 assistants one to run the session and another to provide the target. i found it works best if the person running the session doesn't know the target. then yall can figure out how to share the target with the rest of the group.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 06:50 AM   #26
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

id participate but ill be doing community service at 10am
Old 09-14-2011, 11:49 AM   #27
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This is interesting.

Is RV/Universal conciousncess the same consciusness that we experience under the influence of mushrooms and other entheogens where it seems/feels that we tap into infinite information and prophecies in our mind?

The "Logos"?

And where Ayuhuasquereos' (sp?) and other Shamans tap into to get their information/wisdom?

And is the enligthenment that a person who medidates successful and effectively experiences?

The description you posted in the first post seems like it is the same "place"

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 12:26 PM   #28
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
i have actually gotten better at RV. if yall wanna try a session here we can.
know be warned that its not like having a vision or i describe what happens to a tee.
its more about me providing sensations and shapes/symbols that collectively paint a picture.
like if you were looking for a missing ring i could give you rectangle cold metal manmade white plus draw the shape of the handle = fridge
so then you look in under or on top of the fridge and bam...there it is.

i just ate breakfast so i'll need about an hour to let it digest. and i'll meditate until then to get my mind right. lets say we start the test around 10am eastern time. i'll need 2 assistants one to run the session and another to provide the target. i found it works best if the person running the session doesn't know the target. then yall can figure out how to share the target with the rest of the group.
id like to help but i got jui -jitsu school at 10-1
Old 09-22-2011, 05:13 AM   #29
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

tnx for the info Style
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 12:12 PM   #30
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good thread besides the pdf what are some good book pertaining to this