news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-01-2005, 05:27 AM   #16
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa
Default Re: tarver v jones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol peace kris

first up.. London UK bro haha!

and well im cool with gatti.. not my fav boxer just sayn dat mayweather said dat he was a good fighter at the end.. not me.. cos gatti got whupped as u just said!!

peace kris

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 02:26 PM   #17
dooboy
Veteran Member

dooboy grasshopper

HELP!!!!!

is the tarver-jones fight on any channel in the UK cos i can't find it anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!
dooboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 11:41 PM   #18
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

You know the scorecards, I didn't get to see it cuz of work.
Old 10-02-2005, 12:24 AM   #19
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

damn so Jones wasn't even in it huh...well i think jones needs to retire to keep his rep.
Old 10-02-2005, 04:47 AM   #20
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

well kris u were right bout who gon win man!

ah its 2 bad 4 jones seriously! i wish now he had fought some other fighters first to get back into the world of boxing in a more active way, instead of going in directly with the hardest opponent for him,tarver..

well done tarver definitely.. and i hope jones does retire cos he doesnt seem able to fight big fights any longer.. sad truth but the right truth

Old 10-02-2005, 12:02 PM   #21
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Tarver - Jones 3: Post fight quotes

Roy Jones: ďI was hard to go out like I would have being knocked out twice the last couple of times. Iím a true champion. Iíve been at the top. Being the champion that I am, it was good. I was satisfied with my performance, but I do realize that I lost the fight. Iím not the kind of fighter, like Johnson that can brawl. And thatís the way you have to fight to beat Tarver. Tarver would have given me all I could handle in my best days as a light heavyweight.

Iíll be back. I got hurt once and I think that was the turning point of the fight. He hit me with a good shot. But I kept coming. Canít nobody else beat me but Tarver.

Why? Because God blessed me with a true talent.

Tarver: The three fights we had made us a lot of money. You made more than me but Iím not mad. We can do it again.

I had to do my homework. I had to go to school and I passed with flying colors. If I would have made a mistake, he would have punished me. GIVE ME CREDIT..

Roy had a lot of resistance. Roy was sharp tonight. Yaíll thought I was gunna be one- punch happyóbut I passed my test. I did my homework. Youíre playiní chess all-around. Itís a chess game. One mistake and Iím checkmate.

Give a man credit where credit is due. He was beat by a better fighter. Period. I am one of the best fighters in the world. GIVE ME MY CREDIT. The guy had resilience.

Nothingís for granted. I wasnít assured of victory till they raised my hand. I just did the best I could. I feel I beat Roy a lot better, a lot worse than the first time.

(to Roy) You got more money than meÖbut I ainít mad at you.

Old 10-02-2005, 02:08 PM   #22
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

yap i sorta agree.. i mean what does jones wanna do in boxing if he admits he cant beat tarver??

it suggests he just wants the money... he should do justice to the sport..

lets se what happens

Old 10-02-2005, 02:53 PM   #23
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

yehh i mean glen should be a sensible opponent for jones to show he still has something left.. i mean i wouldnt be interested if he fought randomz...

but he knows glen can do better than roy when fightin tarver.. does that suggets glen already has matured more than roy?? hmm dont know

but i wish jones makes healthy steps

Old 10-03-2005, 11:32 AM   #24
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

well RJJ said he'd have to brawl like Johnson to beat Traver, and that he wasn't a brawler like Johnson. so... seems to me that roy ain't got shit on glen OR antonio. roy, lay down and stay down, bitch.
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 11:37 AM   #25
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzo
well RJJ said he'd have to brawl like Johnson to beat Traver, and that he wasn't a brawler like Johnson. so... seems to me that roy ain't got shit on glen OR antonio. roy, lay down and stay down, bitch.
true dats the cause

im disappointed def tho man!

did u watch it?

Old 10-03-2005, 11:55 AM   #26
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

sup man. yeah, i wasn't gonna shell out the PPV bucks but i got invited to a party where the fight was on. everybody there was rootin for roy and i'm gettin drunk off some Andre screaming for tarver to knock him the fuck out. good times...
RRJ should actually be embarrased for trying all that mid 90's showboating shit while getting counter-punched ALL night. almost makes me forget about Zahir/Morales.... Peace, man.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:15 PM   #27
Sergio

Sergio shaolin monk

Roy reminds me of a little hairy cunt. You know, a little twout that is just going through puberty, has that peach fuzz all over it. Fucken punk. He is a disgrace, maybe he should become a balerina like Prodigy. He loves to dance
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 08:17 AM   #28
benzo
Wu Vatican

^^^ holy shit, that's funny! so true....
Old 10-06-2005, 08:57 AM   #29
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

haha.. watch how he will try hollywood..

i bet u he gon be on a screen near u very soon with a whole cast of dancers etc lmao
what a fool i gotta say unfortunately

only good thing bout him now will be his "used 2 be good dvd compilation"

peace

Old 10-09-2005, 09:43 PM   #30
PsYkOsUs
Veteran Member

PsYkOsUs crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to PsYkOsUs

yall talkin' all that bullshit, but if he had won, you'd all be singin' his praises... every legend falls, it doesn't discredit who he was in his prime... if you're gonna sit here like a bunch of whiners and shit on Roy, then shit on legends like Ali and Haggler too... yall obviously don't have much love for the sport...

Those who have something to fall back on, always do.
PsYkOsUs is offline   Reply With Quote