news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 12-16-2009, 05:52 PM   #46
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i didn't feel anything. it didn't feel sticky, or wet, or warm, and no vibrations or anything like that.

i don't think there is a common atmosphere/sensation/vibe when i see them. the only common thing i know of is that they'll appear on the days that i celebrate, such as easter, christmas and chinese new year.

the other times they appear, i don't know.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-16-2009 at 06:13 PM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 06:11 PM   #47
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

ballistic crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to ballistic

i know this is unrelated but it kind of reminds me how people see floating orbs of light sometimes at random...it seems like a manifestation of some kind of energy...

ballistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 06:15 PM   #48
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it could be something like that.

i've never seen orbs of light, though.

Decipher, son.

Old 12-16-2009, 06:28 PM   #49
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

ballistic crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to ballistic

maybe it's the by-product of an energy field, your's or perhaps your grandma's.
the other thought i had was that maybe it's some weird transdimensional thing, which may make sense if you're familiar with some of the 2012 stuff other threads are talking about on here-

i've never heard of this kind of thing specifically before though so i'm just making guesses based on what you said...i bet there's a body of knowledge on this kind of thing somewhere, though.

ballistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:26 PM   #50
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

I think, I THINK..i saw something similar on my desk today. Or maybe it was the same thing, i dunno.

I wasn't able to take a pic at that moment..but it looked the same..small, long thin..kinda like in those pictures you took.

Stange tho..now i wonder if it was the same, and if so, what the fuck is it

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Inspectah_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:06 PM   #51
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

did you see it flying around?

Decipher, son.

Old 12-19-2009, 11:25 AM   #52
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

Nah..unfortunatly not. Then i would have more comparrison(sp)..

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Inspectah_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:06 PM   #53
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixx View Post
nope it's not because i lose sight of it, my eye sight is good.

and no dirt flies around like that, ever.
Nobody is questioning your 20/20 vision. But when you can track something like robocop, give me a call because then we can fight crime on the streets of Gotham together.
Old 12-21-2009, 04:51 PM   #54
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

they're usually about 1 cm long. if i can see them from a distance, then i can't lose sight of them when i get close up.

Decipher, son.

Old 12-21-2009, 07:34 PM   #55
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

and i don't know about fighting anything. i suffer from low blood pressure, it means i get dizzy just by standing up.

Decipher, son.

Old 12-22-2009, 10:38 AM   #56
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
they're usually about 1 cm long. if i can see them from a distance, then i can't lose sight of them when i get close up.

"Dead or alive you're coming with me."
Old 12-24-2009, 01:58 PM   #57
dezmond

dezmond crouching tigerdezmond crouching tiger

Do you light candles on these days that you celebrate?
Old 12-24-2009, 05:11 PM   #58
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
i see these flying things every now and again. they appear out of nowhere and they'll either land onto something or vanish into thin air. from the looks of it, it looks like a thread of black soot. it's definitely not from my ashtray or joints. i've seen them in two other people's houses, so it's not because my place is particularly dirty. other people can see them too, and i have video and photo evidence of them, so they're not just my imagination. the way they fly around the room is like nothing i've ever seen in my life. in all directions and speeds, though they usually fly at a slow pace, they also curve. twist and bend whilst in flight. the nearest thing i can compare its flight to is like when a length of seaweed, that's deep in the ocean, is being moved by the current. beautiful to watch if you ever saw it in real life.

i haven't been seeing them all my life, only started seeing them from 2006 onwards.

the first vid, you can't see anything for the first five seconds but if you stare at the centre of the screen you should see it. this one was taken on the 27 nov 09. you have to excuse the mess in my room! i wasn't expecting to be filming as you can see.
Looks like a pube

LMAO at your Ghana-Must-Go bag ahahahahhahaha!
i only thought nigerians had those
Old 12-24-2009, 05:13 PM   #59
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballistic View Post
i know this is unrelated but it kind of reminds me how people see floating orbs of light sometimes at random...it seems like a manifestation of some kind of energy...
or you're insane
Old 12-24-2009, 06:12 PM   #60
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezmond View Post
Do you light candles on these days that you celebrate?
no, i don't. never actually thought of it, i'll do it tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Looks like a pube

LMAO at your Ghana-Must-Go bag ahahahahhahaha!
i only thought nigerians had those

those bags are laundry bags, i lived without a washing machine for a while. in england, everyone that ever visits a laundrette has them, only the cheap bastards use bin liners to carry their laundry to the laundrette.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-24-2009 at 06:14 PM.