news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 04-13-2011, 12:19 PM   #76
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i was chilling in bed yesterday, like always, and a ghost appeared.

i had my ipod playing Biggie's Relax and Take Notes the 8ball and MJG remix.

i was thinking about the line "gunshot bride triggers cries" from Pendulum's song Propane Nightmares while Relax and Take Notes was playing.

just as Biggie sang "gunsmoke" and i thought of the words "trigger cries" the ghost appeared.

i was lying on the right hand side of my bed and it appeared a few feet away from where i was lying. it didn't flly around the room, just slowly drifted down towards me and landed on my pack of Golden Virginia that Liz gave me.

i didn't get round to taking pics yesterday but i've taken some today. the ghost is right under the word "you" where it says "smoking seriously harms you..."

these were taken with my phone:

and these were taken with my digicam:

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 04-28-2011 at 05:56 AM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:59 PM   #77
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

this is my first time seeing this thread. I read through all the pages.

from page one/ first video , I knew what you were talking about. I don't know if these are really ghost or what. I called this off to things being burnt ...a LOOOONG time ago.

These show up mostly when I burn an incense and I let the flame kick up too much before blowing it out. I've also seen em after setting other types of things on fire.

Its something to do with fire.

I figure its all scientific and not too much to do with phenomena but your take on how they float is pretty interesting. Interesting enough to do actual research maybe ..

I remember a thread somewhere in here (KTL) about the lil squiggle things in eyesight.Like some ppl see these lil squiggly worm like things in their eyesight and it turned out that there is an actual medical condition that causes this. Most of my childhood was spent thinking that I was seeing some type of phenomena when I wasn't , it was just something up with my eyes or whatever. you know?

Last edited by INF; 04-13-2011 at 01:03 PM.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 01:13 PM   #78
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i can't be too sure if i was smoking at the time or not but i know it didn't come from my roll-ups. look at them, they don't resemble fag-ash at all or ash of anything that i've burned.

i have incense somewhere but i don't use them. if i want my room to smell nice then i'd use oils in my oil burner.

check the videos again. those ones were floating very close to the ceiling and stayed afloat for the duration of the vids until they vanished. they can float around the room in any direction and any height. sometimes they float upwards towards the ceiling before they vanish. what kind of ash does that?

Decipher, son.

Old 04-13-2011, 01:25 PM   #79
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Ectoplasm.

Old 04-13-2011, 01:34 PM   #80
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i need rob swire to come excorcise me and splash some of his holy juice on me. that might do the trick.

Decipher, son.

Old 04-13-2011, 02:02 PM   #81
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"theeeeeyyyyyyyy FLOAT floaaaat awwwaaaaaayyyyyy

onn the ground theyyyy come back downnnn"
Old 04-13-2011, 02:05 PM   #82
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixx View Post
i need rob swire to come excorcise me and splash some of his holy juice on me. that might do the trick.
This is something OLLLDDDDDD!!! And DIRRTAAAAYYY!!!! And Dirtyaayy...

RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 02:38 PM   #83
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

who do you think that ghost could've been?

i reckon that one could've been Biggie.

"trigger cries" + "gun smoke" + tobacco + the word "you"

Decipher, son.

Old 04-13-2011, 09:20 PM   #84
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

I think its soot, but I'm not sure. I'm curious why you think its a ghost material.
Old 04-13-2011, 10:42 PM   #85
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
Originally Posted by INF View Post
this is my first time seeing this thread. I read through all the pages.

from page one/ first video , I knew what you were talking about. I don't know if these are really ghost or what. I called this off to things being burnt ...a LOOOONG time ago.

These show up mostly when I burn an incense and I let the flame kick up too much before blowing it out. I've also seen em after setting other types of things on fire.

Its something to do with fire.

I figure its all scientific and not too much to do with phenomena but your take on how they float is pretty interesting. Interesting enough to do actual research maybe ..

I remember a thread somewhere in here (KTL) about the lil squiggle things in eyesight.Like some ppl see these lil squiggly worm like things in their eyesight and it turned out that there is an actual medical condition that causes this. Most of my childhood was spent thinking that I was seeing some type of phenomena when I wasn't , it was just something up with my eyes or whatever. you know?
yes, i use to see them too when i was a kid. they appeared suddenly and no matter which direction i looked in it was there distorting my vision. it looked like a squiggley worm but it had no colour of its own just distorted my focus where it had appeared on my eyeball. i can feel that they were on the surface of my cornea. the wormey things are in sections but there was no section that was of equal size. i would shut my eyes and rub them but nothing, they would still be there when i re-open my eyes. a few minutes or so later they would be gone. only one wormey thing would appear on when i see them. i could never predict when they would appear. i didn't feel any pain in my eyes when i saw them but i could feel them on the surface of my eye. it was more of an irritation really. i don't know why but i only just wondered why i didn't try to stick my head in the sink and rinse my eye with water.

i remember seeing them when i lived up north. i moved to london at the age of 9 which was back in '86. i don't know what age i was when i stopped seeing them, it could have been when i was in my early to mid teens.

i can't be 100% sure because i can't remember the last time i had actually seen one until i saw one appear last summer while i was sectioned in the nuthouse. i don't remember exactly where i was at the time it appeared, it could have been either the garden or in my room. those were the places i would most likely to be. it'll either be laying in bed listening to music, or chatting with the girls in my room, or smoking in the garden. i remember it appeared during the daytime. i never took note of what time of day they appeared but i remember seeing them in the daylight. i think they've appeared when i've been both outdoors and indoors. the wormey things resembled a bacteria seen under a microscope or a line of some kind of cell formation that doesn't harbour a nucleus, just membranes. it's looks like a few simple cells connected in a line, it was always in a squiggley line. it could be bacteria but it isn't living. when i shut and rub my eyes they don't change from its position or change in appearance. i just wiki'd it and found that it must be keratin.

A (neutral-basic) B (acidic) Occurrence keratin 1, keratin 2 keratin 9, keratin 10 stratum corneum, keratinocytes keratin 3 keratin 12 cornea keratin 4 keratin 13 stratified epithelium keratin 5 keratin 14, keratin 15 stratified epithelium keratin 6 keratin 16, keratin 17 squamous epithelium keratin 7 keratin 19 ductal epithelia keratin 8 keratin 18, keratin 20 simple epithelium

i had tinitus too when i was a child. it was like a constant beep in my eyes. the bouts would only last a few minutes. i used to hit myself in the ear to see if i could stop it. lolz.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 04-13-2011 at 11:43 PM.
Old 04-13-2011, 11:39 PM   #86
INF
Digital @fterLife

It's hard sometimes ... .

when you are like Us.

I'm sure you can tell the diff between lil shit and significant shit though , right?

Like , you know better than to think Biggies ghost was really in your room right????

Because I know that I am not really the anti-Christ.
Old 04-14-2011, 05:19 AM   #87
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

did you hate biggie?

Decipher, son.

Old 04-14-2011, 06:35 AM   #88
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

hes saying its delusional you'd think it's biggies ghost
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 10:56 AM   #89
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Personally I think Trixx is a few members short of a full Wu-Clan, but that's what makes her.........edit: what's the word i'm looking for?
Old 04-14-2011, 10:58 AM   #90
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

palatable