news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-17-2012, 03:22 PM   #121
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

interesting vids, soul.

the guy was right in that objects moving slow can appear to be moving fast if the object is close to the lens. i don't think they are actually a living thing, not spider. when you look at it it just looks like a fine line of black dust.

those flying rods in the first vid flew around way too fast to be anything like the things i see. my camera can't capture how graceful the way my flying things fly. it's actually like they're doing a slow dance in the atmosphere.

and they don't produce light or reflect light. i've never seen any flying thing of mine in the dark, always with some kind of light on. i don't know how they do it but they can appear out of thin air, dance around a bit for my entertainment, and sometimes i don't always have my phone to film it so i have to take my eyes off the flying thing, now when i take my eyes off it it will do either of two things. one, it will vanish while i'm getting the camera and won't be there anymore when i come to film it. or two, sometimes it might still be there and allow me to film it dancing around and the it might vanish again once it's done or it might descend and land onto something.

i'm gutted when they don't allow me to film them. i haven't actually seen one since last summer. they deserted me at christmas and easter. not like them to miss those days.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 07-17-2012 at 09:35 PM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 03:39 PM   #122
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

so is it like a dragonfly?
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 07:47 PM   #123
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Its not asbestos - im a pro. Its not spores...im a pro. Its fuckins dust bunnies from your vent that are greasy and dirty as fuck floating around - trust me im a pro. Smoking a lot of weed can make shit seem plausible to all this fuckin mind boggling cracked up shit online....

YOU SAY YOU HAVENT SEEN ONE SINCE LAST SUMMER - GO CHECK THE FILTER ON YOUR HVAC. I BET ITS DIRTY AF.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 07:58 PM   #124
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i don't have any vents in my bedroom or living room. what vents are you talking about?

Decipher, son.

Old 07-17-2012, 08:12 PM   #125
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Most likely where your ac is blowing. Moisture dust combo.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 08:15 PM   #126
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

we don't have ac in england.

only if you own your own property and you've had it installed yourself. and even then it's rare for properties in england to have ac.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 07-17-2012 at 09:42 PM.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:40 PM   #127
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

though, saying the flying things look and act like dust when you touch it with your fingers.

there was a few times when they have landed on my skin in the night and kind of stained my skin at the same time cos when i woke up it was still there on my skin.

it's landed on my nails too, stained my nails too. but when it's landed onto something other than my skin or nails, like that packet of tobacco and when it landed on my bra, it didn't stain those things. it just brushed off easily from those things and didn't leave a trace.

Decipher, son.

Old 07-18-2012, 10:26 AM   #128
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

so its like a bug or what exactly?
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:11 PM   #129
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

they're dust of some sort. as far as i can make out. but somehow the natural laws of physics do not apply to them. it's almost as if they are living, the way they can control which direction they want to move. imagine being deep in the ocean and looking at the seaweed flowing to and fro moved gently by the tide. the seaweed would look like it's slow dancing in the sea. as these things are doing in the atmosphere. they are not living things. no wings or anything to fly with.

Decipher, son.

Old 07-23-2012, 06:40 PM   #130
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

now that i think of it, they don't actually fly fly, they more or less just float. like seaweed would float on water. when they float around they bend and curl and twist, they're fascinating to watch. with the music always playing in the background in my place it would seem like they're dancing in the air.

i call them things because they can float upwards then downwards again and then upwards and away. there's no predicting which direction they will float and whether they will land or not. when they appear they will be visible for anything between 10 secs to maybe 1 min.

Decipher, son.

Old 09-04-2012, 11:54 PM   #131
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

those flying rods sorta darts in a straight line and fly much much faster than the flying things i see.

anyway, i saw another one around 3.22am on 24 aug and another one around 4.21pm the same day. i don't know if that date has any significance. these were very small ones, a lot smaller than usual.

Decipher, son.

Old 09-05-2012, 12:45 AM   #132
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

do they frighten you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:59 AM   #133
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

not at all. i think they're fascinating and always look forward to seeing more. i always have music playing, so when they appear i like to watch them float around with the music.

Decipher, son.

Old 09-05-2012, 05:51 PM   #134
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

maybe you should clean up your house sometime, and then there won't be dust and tiny bits of fabric flying about.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:27 PM   #135
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

someone's upset cos i didn't reply to his pm

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 09-05-2012 at 08:30 PM.