news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 10:44 AM   #1
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default 12elve is a doochebag.

he must have read something about him in the (n.i) section that he didnt like

and it was this :
Quote:
dude is real sensitive apprently

3 minutes later, this loser started spamming the fuck out of my profile

go look at it.

and then he said............. (get ready for it).............. if i didnt "stop" or somthing, that he would "post everyhting that goes on" in the n.i section

like i give two fucks about that

so when i replied on my profile and told him i dont give a fuck about the little girl shit - he realised how much of a doochebag he looked, so he edited my post and canged it into one of his homo erotic fantasies.

can we make it so this faggot( and other possible mod faggots)are not able to edit posts on our profile?

thanks.

p.s: for the europeans and other confused people: this is not "snitichng". go find a better way to make hip hop culture apply to your life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

Old 12-17-2009, 10:52 AM   #2
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

huh?? What?!?!? For all I remember all we did was send back to back

You have no proof of what you are saying...

If you went to court right now, you will loose for lack of evidence.
Old 12-17-2009, 11:06 AM   #3
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wow I swear what a fucking Vagina!!!

Oh let me report to the mods that 12welve is abusing his powers!!!

FUck off dick face!!

Go suck on Bobs dick, and stop posting shit about me. That beef had nothing to do with you. I had no problems with you until I discovered you were talking shit behind my back... or atleast you thought it was behind my back. I know it all kid.

Now you are all pissed off an emotional, while I clowned your ass, here sitting back crackign up!!! ahahahahah.

PEace the fuck out Dickface.
Old 12-17-2009, 11:06 AM   #4
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

smfh @ having to deal with this immature fuck

TO ANYONE WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED, LET ME TELL YOU HOW I GOT THIS IMMATURE, DAILY LIP GLOSS APPLIER, OFF MY NUTTS.

after the fag kept spamming my shit and after he edited my post (after realising it made him look bad), i posted something about how i would find the picture drunken monk posted of faggot lip gloss applier's mom and dad, and commence with the etherage

then i came here and made this thread

by the time i wnet back to my profile, this little girl already edited everything he said and did.

like the little bitch that he is.

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 12-17-2009, 11:10 AM   #5
12weLvE
Veteran Member

ahahahhahaha

You have no evidence you bitch ass...

now go read the new thread on the classic forum and shut your trap.
Old 12-17-2009, 11:14 AM   #6
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12weLvE View Post

FUck off dick face!!

Go suck on Bobs dick, and stop posting shit about me. That beef had nothing to do with you. I had no problems with you until I discovered you were talking shit behind my back... or atleast you thought it was behind my back. I know it all kid.
please done make shit up you little faggot.

u know damn well wasnt nobody "talking hsit" behins yor gay ass back

i said u were apparently sensitive. like a little bitch. and you proved yourself to be one

Quote:
your damn right u lil faggot.

dont ever edit my posts.

and im still gona find that picutre u lil fag

cheerio.

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 12-17-2009, 04:13 PM   #7
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He doesnt have permission to view the non ig'nant section.

I will take him off the mod roster. But not until the 8th night of Hanukkah.

Old 12-17-2009, 04:24 PM   #8
12weLvE
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
He doesnt have permission to view the non ig'nant section.

I will take him off the mod roster. But not until the 8th night of Hanukkah.
LOL @ the 8th night.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:51 PM   #9
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

will 12welve call food for thought on the phone and beg for forgiveness like he did with skampoe?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Old 12-17-2009, 06:26 PM   #10
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

emotions.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Old 12-18-2009, 12:20 PM   #11
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

glad this happened to some one else, ya laughed when it happened to me, and lmao @chek editing niggaz post n erasing shit to make it look like he ain't doiin shit, and den comes here n calls a nigga a rat lol sensitivity is a trait of wu corps population

For the GenChat pervs
Old 12-18-2009, 01:20 PM   #12
12weLvE
Veteran Member

Yeah SKamp lol. Fucking with peoples heads is fun actually. Our war was more fun than it was actually beef. Food for thought probably got a stress pimple from fucking with me for a whole hour ahahaha.
Old 12-18-2009, 01:27 PM   #13
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

lol

For the GenChat pervs
Old 12-18-2009, 02:21 PM   #14
Bobda Buildah

Bobda Buildah shaolin monk
Wink ha ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12weLvE View Post

FUck off dick face!!

Now you are all pissed off an emotional, while I clowned your ass, here sitting back crackign up!!! ahahahahah.

PEace the fuck out Dickface.

ha hahahahaha !!! 12 caught up in a circle of shit huh..ha hahahahahaha. chill with trying to be so tough 12, FACE TO FACE you would of shut your mouth along time ago.......... ignorent fuck. ABUSING YOUR POWER.... CHANGING THE NAME OF MY THREAD,THEN THRWING A POLL UP..THEN MOVING ALL MY POSTS AND THREADS TO THAT THREAD..WACK ASS MODERATOR.... ITS ALL GOOD SON, YOUR NOTHING BUT TALK, AND HALF THE TIME YOU LIE...... SON,SOME PEOPLE ARE CRAZIER THAN OTHERS.....THINK ABOUT HOW FAR YOU TAKE THINGS........ CATCH YOU AROUND 12
Old 12-18-2009, 02:44 PM   #15
Bobda Buildah

Bobda Buildah shaolin monk
Default Real fun?????huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12welve View Post
yeah skamp lol. Fucking with peoples heads is fun actually. Our war was more fun than it was actually beef. Food for thought probably got a stress pimple from fucking with me for a whole hour ahahaha.

were you a nerd in high school?

Did your dad abuse you???

Were you raped as a youngin?

Is your peepee little?

Fat girlfriend??

Mad cause your ugly?

Mad cause you kno ill beat you in a battle?????

Attempting to fuck with peoplse heads on the internet is not the brightest thing a person can do in 2009...but hey keep it up. See how far you can take it..

Punk ass bitch,
Closed Thread