0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2009, 12:47 PM   #1
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds
 
Surreptitious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Atlanta
Age: 30
Posts: 2,445
Rep Power: 14
Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son
Default RIP Chris Henry

Chris Henry was thrown out of a truck bed following an argument with his girlfriend. He died this morning of brain injuries. He was only 26.

RIP
__________________
"Fuck around and get ya waffle split"

Last edited by Surreptitious; 12-17-2009 at 01:11 PM. Reason: grammar, I dont type ghetto
Surreptitious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:52 PM   #2
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?
 
11th Chamber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: In Hell..
Posts: 11,157
Rep Power: 0
11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury
Default

RIP to Henry

Always loved watching him play, its a shame it ended like this
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:57 PM   #3
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds
 
Surreptitious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Atlanta
Age: 30
Posts: 2,445
Rep Power: 14
Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
RIP to Henry

Always loved watching him play, its a shame it ended like this
Slim had his moments of greatness and was definately fun to watch.

Its a sad thing to see someone turn their life around and it end so abruptly.
__________________
"Fuck around and get ya waffle split"
Surreptitious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:02 PM   #4
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds
 
Surreptitious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Atlanta
Age: 30
Posts: 2,445
Rep Power: 14
Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son
Default

__________________
"Fuck around and get ya waffle split"
Surreptitious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:08 PM   #5
IrOnMaN
I understand
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 9,128
Rep Power: 43
IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by surreptitious View Post
chris henry was thrown out of a truck bed following a argument with his girlfriend. He died this morning of brain injuries. He was only 26.

Rip
http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/12/16/ben...nry/index.html

RIP

Last edited by IrOnMaN; 12-17-2009 at 01:12 PM.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:09 PM   #6
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter
 
Art Vandelay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: 1344 Queens Blvd. (with my parents)
Posts: 15,162
Rep Power: 81
Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

ironically, regardless of whether he lived or died, chris henry's NFL career would be over because of this incident. the only difference is, because he died, the bengals held a press conference saying how great he was. had he lived and been arrested, they would have said what an asshole he was and they were cutting him.
__________________
Check this thread for all the upcoming Wu-Tang concerts in North America, Europe & Australia:


http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:41 PM   #7
IrOnMaN
I understand
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 9,128
Rep Power: 43
IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
ironically, regardless of whether he lived or died, chris henry's NFL career would be over because of this incident. the only difference is, because he died, the bengals held a press conference saying how great he was. had he lived and been arrested, they would have said what an asshole he was and they were cutting him.
That would've been harsh. A man has an argument with his woman, gets thrown off of a truck bed, suffers critical injuries, and then later finds out that he's an asshole and lost his job. That would've been totally messed up if that would've happen. Luckily it didn't.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:27 PM   #8
GZAjector
Yung Santa
 
GZAjector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Schmurguson
Posts: 2,958
Rep Power: 41
GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

no doubt, lucky for him it didn't go down like that



rip
__________________
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:56 PM   #9
Sean
Wu Vatican
 
Sean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: London
Age: 23
Posts: 3,898
Rep Power: 23
Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury
Default

^ I'm sure he'd much prefer it went down like that rather than dying
__________________

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 12:43 AM   #10
KaramelSundae
#TU
 
KaramelSundae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Diamond Life
Age: 29
Posts: 3,478
Rep Power: 34
KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae
Default

so did she really swerve all crazy on purpose?
__________________

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:27 AM   #11
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld
 
ALCATRAZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 9,840
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 44
ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa
Luckily
wow what an asshole you are ... seriously
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 04:17 PM   #12
IrOnMaN
I understand
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 9,128
Rep Power: 43
IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
wow what an asshole you are ... seriously
I said luckily it didn't go down that way for him because if it did, a lot of bad things would've happened in his life. May he rest in peace.

Dude, you're starting to get on my nerves. Just shut up!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 04:23 PM   #13
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld
 
ALCATRAZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 9,840
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 44
ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

are you thick?? you are saying that he is better off DEAD than LIVING because of what his life COULD'VE been had he survived ....

go sit down somewhere
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 04:24 PM   #14
hectis
Vic
 
hectis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 11,677
Rep Power: 45
hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

a witness is now claiming that he heard henry say "stop the truck or am going to jump off and kill my self"

I hope this is not true though
__________________


Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 04:46 PM   #15
IrOnMaN
I understand
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 9,128
Rep Power: 43
IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
are you thick?? you are saying that he is better off DEAD than LIVING because of what his life COULD'VE been had he survived ....

go sit down somewhere
I never said that. All I said that LUCKILY that didn't happened to him. MAY HE REST IN PEACE.

Dude, just calm down and hush. Stupid nigga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
a witness is now claiming that he heard henry say "stop the truck or am going to jump off and kill my self"

I hope this is not true though
Wow! I hope that's not true.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:22 PM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one