news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 12-26-2009, 12:46 AM   #16
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Anyone else peep the Maggot Brain sample on one of the songs on Late Nite Cinema?

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:34 AM   #17
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
I like that album tho.

'Tokyo Underground' and 'Honestly' are wonderful when yer high

I always felt the Tokyo track would potentially be a nice mainstream hit if it some how found a way to radio stations and such
Its funny coz those are the two tracks from the album i play the most.

It's a innovative and relaxing album for sure, i think it just gets a bit repetitive with the singers passionate strained vocals.
Old 12-26-2009, 10:01 AM   #18
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by djskillz View Post
Heroin for God is another dope one. What I like about their music is that it starts off small and minimalistic and by the end of the song it's like 20 different elements joined together to make one gigantic masterpiece. I feel like if you were to take each individual element by itself it wouldn't make sense but when you hear the finished product it's truly amazing.
Definitely.

All of their tracks have that build up to them, different pieces float in and out.

Shoot You Dead is another personal favourite of mine.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:34 PM   #19
David Daniel Davis
PRODIGAL SUN

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

All they need is that radio push and they are in.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:14 AM   #20
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

I think i've been the biggest pusher of BSBD in nw London.

There so good i want them to be big.

I tell everyone about BSBD, their music can be listened to by ANYONE, its digital art, and that's another thing that pisses me off, how underated producers are as artists.

It takes so much more to produce a immaculate piece of electronic music then paint or sculpt or design.

Plus you have to be really intune to be able to flow and hear music like a producer, some are born with the ear, but most aren't.

Chloroform has got to be BSBD's masterpiece in my opinion.

Old 01-22-2010, 04:27 PM   #21
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Its bullshit that iv never seen ANY BSBD albums in any music store iv been too
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:38 AM   #22
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

damn i bought a heap of broken images very cheap about a year ago but have not yet listened to it...i need to listen to that cd tonight
Old 02-13-2010, 11:39 AM   #23
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

^ye, you should definitely take that album for a spin, its great, peace.

Ive been listening ALOT to these songs lately

every week i discover stuff from their discography that ive been sleeping on. I love the feeling of just putting on a random song from one of their albums, and halfway through realising that the song is actually pure gold.

Last edited by Buzk; 02-13-2010 at 11:45 AM.
Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 01:11 PM   #24
SID
I see you dawg

Listen child is a wonderful choon.

It's hard to find bad BSBD choons, all the stuff i have heard of theirs is flawless.

Currently bangin out Razahs Ladder

Old 02-13-2010, 01:37 PM   #25
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I discovered BSBD through Hell Razah's Razah's Ladder, their polished sound and unique ideas set them apart from alot of hip hop I was hearing at the time.

For producers who do hip hop that are also trained musicians, I look at them as one of the best in that category, aside from being just dope producers in general. I can tell by things I hear in their hip hop production they are musicians, from the playing ability over the samples to the composing aspects, it's interesting to hear.

I still have to check out their album with Jean Grae, I've heard one of their instrumental albums where their strictly orchestrating and composing like a cinema and it was deep.

Click here to launch RZA Radio!

Get this player for your signature or website
fatboybrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 02:00 PM   #26
SID
I see you dawg

The Jean Grae album had some incredibly dope beats, but as far as collabs are concerned The holocaust one was the best.

Amazing epic scale beats that perfectly compliment holocausts style.

If you havent heard Slow Burning Lights i reccomend it, it has grown on me tremendously

Old 02-16-2010, 01:47 PM   #27
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidious Christ View Post
Listen child is a wonderful choon.

It's hard to find bad BSBD choons, all the stuff i have heard of theirs is flawless.

Currently bangin out Razahs Ladder

First beat is fire thanks for reminding me about this album need to re-listen to it.
peace
Old 02-17-2010, 12:50 AM   #28
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

One of my favorites on that Hell Razah album is The Cube, the song with him & Shabazz talkin about the ghetto that also appears on their Red Hook LP.

Click here to launch RZA Radio!

Get this player for your signature or website
fatboybrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:58 PM   #29
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

anyone know where the voice in the song "dream of dying" is sampled from? u know the guy talking about life and death

Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 06:23 PM   #30
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just relistened to the Holo/BSBD collabo dope album cuz the beats were dope.